Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 33: Shower Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Shower Fun - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The storm had passed during the night, leaving only a fresh, clear morning. Jeff could see blue sky as he stared lazily out the window, still too relaxed to get out of bed. Across the room his clock blinked 7:21, but that just meant the power had come back on 7 hours and 21 minutes ago. He picked up his watch from his nightstand and saw that it was after 9:00. Still, he just wanted to lie here for a little longer. He thought of now nice it had felt to have his little sister sleeping there with him. She hardly weighed a thing, so he didn't mind her on top of him, and her warmth and softness were both relaxing and thrilling. In fact, when he was honest with himself, he found her actually quite arousing. Especially now that she had taken her first step into the world of sex, albeit a small step, he realized that she was no longer a child. Her body was developing, as well as her emotions. He wanted to be there with her every step of the way, both to protect her, and ... But those thoughts were dangerous. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to let her sleep with him after all. It was awakening unnatural desires in him that he found difficult to suppress.

Brit finished her shower and entered his room again, this time fully dressed. She sat down on his bed next to him, just gazing down into his face with a smile. When she put her fingers to his forehead to smooth away a hair that had fallen down over his face, he was surprised to notice how even such a simple little touch thrilled him. It was as if she were a different girl. This wasn't the little Britney that was fun to torment, but a different girl, a beautiful, vulnerable girl that needed his love rather than his teasing.

Just then the phone rang. "I'll get it," offered Brit, then hopped up and skipped out of the room. Jeff listened to her muffled voice coming from downstairs as she answered it and talked with the person on the other end, though he couldn't make out anything she was saying. Then she hung up and headed back up to his room.

"That was Crystal," said Brit. "She wanted to know if she could come over today. I told her yes. She's bringing her swimsuit so we can get in the hot tub."

Jeff was of mixed feelings about it. Crystal could be as bratty as Brit sometimes, except when screwing him, of course. Even so, he wouldn't have minded having her over, especially in the hot tub. But with Brit here, things could get awkward. Crystal was a notorious flirt, and she might end up giving away their secret.

Still, she was Brit's friend, so even if he refused today, she would have plenty of other opportunities to come over, so it was futile to try to stop her.

"Great!" he said, trying to sound not too enthusiastic and not too averse. "As long as I can get in the hot tub with you."

"Deal," said Brit.

Jeff took his turn in the shower, then got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Not being the greatest chef in the world, he simply put out cold cereal and milk and let Brit help herself. During breakfast they talked and joked, but there was no denying that it was different from the way it used to be. For one thing, their teasing was more good-natured rather than hurtful. Jeff always knew how to get her mad, but this time he carefully avoided those topics.

Then Brit went quiet for a moment, and he realized that she was thinking about something. She looked like she wanted to ask him something, but wasn't sure if this was the right time. Then she managed to work up the courage.

"Jeff? Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure," he said with a friendly smile.

"And you promise you won't get angry?"

"Okay, I promise."

Brit took a deep breath. "Is it true you've had sex with Crystal?"

Jeff just stared at her, dumbfounded. How did she know? Of all the questions she could have asked then, that was the one he was least prepared to answer.

"I ... I don't ... Maybe I shouldn't tell you," he said.

Brit shrugged. "I guess that means yes," she commented. "Otherwise you would have denied it right away."

Her logic was impeccable.

"So how did you find out?" he asked.

"Crystal told me."

"Oh." That made sense. The two of them were best friends, after all, so Brit would be the first one Crystal would share such a secret with. He hoped she hadn't told too many other people.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," said Brit, sensing his nervousness.

"Um, thanks. Brit, um ... I think we need to talk about this."

"Why?"

"Because now you know I've been sleeping with your best friend. And since she's coming over in a few minutes, it might be a little awkward."

"Oh, don't worry about that, Jeff. If you two want to flirt with each other in front of me, that's fine. It doesn't bother me, really."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay, but if we get a little carried away and you feel embarrassed at all, go ahead and tell us to stop. I don't want you to be mad at me, and I don't want to hurt your friendship with her."

"Yeah, because if we weren't friends any more, she'd have no excuse to come over and see you," Brit grinned. Jeff laughed. Yes, she had a point there.

Breakfast was just about over when they heard a car drive up. Jeff got up and headed to the door, reaching it just as the knock came. He opened it and saw Allen Williams and Crystal standing there.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Williams," he said with a smile. "Hi, Crystal. Come on in."

"Actually, I have to go," said Mr. Williams. "I just wanted to walk Crystal to the door. Is it true that your parents are out of town?"

"Yeah, they drove my older sister to college."

"Lissa's in college already? Wow. I remember when she was Crystal's age in my P.E. class back when I was teaching at the Junior High. Time really does fly."

"Yeah, I can't believe it either."

"Okay, look Jeff, you're the man of the house today, so I want you to promise me you'll take care of my little girl."

"Daddy!" Crystal whined. "You're embarrassing me."

All three of them laughed, remembering the conversation on the doorstep of the Williams house nearly a year ago, the day that Jeff had taken Crystal out on a date.

"Anyway, I'm almost fourteen," Crystal said. "I can take care of myself."

"I know you can, dear," replied Allen. "I just want Jeff's word, that's all."

"Don't worry," said Jeff. "I promise to take care of her."

"Good. So it's settled. I'll be back around 7:00 tonight to pick her up. I'll see you later, Jeff." He shook his hand, then turned around and headed back to the car. Jeff waved as Mr. Williams drove off.

Crystal skipped into the house, then upon spying Brit, she headed into the dining room and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Hurry up and finish eating so that we can get into the hot tub," she said.

Jeff entered the room. "Not for at least an hour," he said.

"It's just a hot tub, not a pool," Crystal told him.

"I know, but Brit and I need time to digest our breakfast first. We wouldn't want to get cramps. Why don't you two go into the living room and watch cartoons?"

Brit laughed. "Apparently he thinks we're still little kids," she said.

"Oh, I'm sure he doesn't see me as a little kid," said Crystal with a wink.

"Why, because he's had sex with you?" asked Brit.

Crystal froze, staring at her. The she suddenly started to laugh. "Oh, so you two have had a little brother-sister talk about that, I see. Well, our secret's out, Jeff. Maybe we ought to give her a demonstration."

"Oh, very funny, Crystal."

"Well, I'm going to go change anyway. When you're finished with breakfast, meet me downstairs. We'll play some pool or something for an hour."

She got up out of the seat and headed into the bathroom. By that time, Jeff and Brit had both finished eating, so Jeff took the bowls and put them in the sink, then ran some water over them. He would put them in the dishwasher later; with only two people at home right now, there wouldn't be enough dishes for a full load until some time tomorrow anyway.

Crystal appeared at the bathroom door, wearing the tiniest green and yellow bikini he had ever seen. It made him wonder what kind of a perverted clothing designer would make such a thing for a thirteen-year-old girl in the first place. It showed off every curve of her impressive body, doing more to emphasize her charms than to hide them.

Brit stared at her. "That's a nice little bikini you're wearing," she said. "With emphasis on the 'little.'"

"It's not my favorite, but I thought Jeff might like it," she grinned. "What do you think, you big hunk of a man?"

"Of all the swimsuits I've seen you in, I'd have to say that this one's my favorite."

"All right, you two go ahead and change, and I'll meet you downstairs."

Jeff and Brit headed upstairs and changed in their rooms. He was very eager to head back down to the rec room with Crystal. He wanted to just stare at her body all day. With his mind occupied on the fantasy as he hurried out of his room, he didn't look where he was going. As he was exiting his bedroom, he bumped into Brit, who was coming down the hall after changing. The two of them fell to the floor, his little sister on top of him.

"Sorry," he said. Brit's look of surprise slowly faded into a smile as she gazed down at him. He had seen that look before; it was the same one she had on her face when they woke up that morning.

He realized he had his hands wrapped around her waist, and immediately released her. He stumbled to his feet, then took her hand and pulled her up.

It was then that he realized what she was wearing. It was a bikini not much bigger than Crystal's, though hot pink rather than green and yellow.

"Um, I don't think I've seen that swimsuit before," he commented, trying to sound casual. In fact, he was thinking just how good she looked in it.

"You like it?" she grinned, then spread her arms wide and twirled around in it to give him a great view from all angles. He was fascinated by how perfect her body was. Yes, she was thirteen and just beginning to develop, but she was developing in all the right places. If anything, her body was even more lovely than Crystal's!

She caught him staring, and laughed. "Am I embarrassing you?" she said.

"No, of course not," he replied.

"Good. Now come on." She grabbed his hand and led him, dazed, down the stairs.

Crystal was standing there waiting for them. As soon as she saw them, she smiled. "Hey, Brit, I didn't know you had a swimsuit like that!" she said.

"Allison bought it for me this summer," she explained. "She told me I'm not supposed to wear it in front of Dad."

"Yeah, it might give him ideas, the old lecher," laughed Crystal, but Jeff and Brit didn't join her. If anything, they looked a little guilty. Jeff could guess what Brit was thinking, because he was thinking the same thing. If he was willing to do sexual things with Lissa, maybe he had unnatural thoughts for Britney as well.

"No, it's because Dad doesn't think thirteen-year-olds should be trying to look sexy," Brit said, covering for them. If Crystal had noticed their hesitation, she didn't press it.

"Oh, it definitely looks sexy, don't you think, Jeff?"

"What?" he asked. "Oh, sure. I suppose so."

"Oh come on, admit it," Crystal teased. "You don't just 'suppose' something looks sexy. You either think so right away, or you don't. So which is it?"

"Okay, fine. That swimsuit looks sexy."

"Or in other words, Britney looks sexy in it, right?"

"Sure."

Brit blushed, but she had a grin on her face.

They headed over to the pool table and started the game. Crystal racked up the balls, then asked, "did I do that all right?"

"Looks fine," Jeff told her.

"So in other words, you're saying I have a nice rack?"

The three of them burst out laughing at that. Crystal was such a flirt.

Since there weren't too many variations of pool that allowed for three players, they decided to make it informal and just try to knock the balls into the holes, not caring who won or lost. It was just as well; Jeff couldn't focus on the game with Crystal flirting with him every second. When it was her turn to shoot, she would lean over and deliberately arch her back and stick out her ass in a sexy pose. When it was his, she would stand right in his line of sight with her cue in front of her, resting against, or even slightly inside, her cleavage. She squirmed around ever so slightly but enough to make his pulse race. When he asked her to get out of the way, she asked, "Oh, am I distracting you?" in a sultry voice that made it clear that she understood in exactly what way she was distracting him.

Brit just giggled as she watched this teasing going on; just like she said, it didn't bother her. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it every bit as much as Crystal. Jeff, on the other hand, was trying his hardest not to think about it.

Finally, Jeff announced that the hour was up, and they could go get in the hot tub now. They opened the screen, and all three of them climbed in.

Not surprisingly, Crystal scooted right up next to Jeff. Brit sat across from them. After the episode with the pool table, he found the water extremely relaxing. He closed his eyes, leaned back, and let it soothe him. His thoughts went back to that fateful night with Rachael, when he had sat in this very tub with her. It had been one of the best experiences of his entire life.

A few minutes later, Crystal scooted away from him to the center of the tub. At the motion, he opened his eyes and looked at her. She raised her arms up over her head and yawned, stretching. The movement thrust her chest out, causing a wave of desire to wash over him. Then she glanced down at her torso.

"You know, I've never really liked this swimsuit," she said. Before anyone could say anything, she reached behind her, untied her top, and took it off. Jeff grinned; she had a great body for a thirteen-year old.

Brit's reaction was just the opposite. "Oh my god, Crystal, what are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked, standing up and removing the panties as well. "I'm taking off my swimsuit."

"But ... with Jeff here..." Britney breathed, staring at her.

"So what? Didn't I already tell you I've fucked him before? And this isn't the first time you've seen me naked in front of him, so what's the problem?"

"But ... oh, I don't know. It just seems so wrong."

Crystal ignored her, standing up and slipping the bikini bottoms down and off her legs. Then she sat back down and glanced at Brit with a mischievous grin.

"Why don't you two take your swimsuits off also and see how it feels?" she suggested. "I bet you won't think it seems wrong then."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.