Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 29: First Kiss

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: First Kiss - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

While Jeff and Kari were making love, Brit and Crystal sat in the other tent talking.

"Can I ask you something?" said Brit.

"Sure," Crystal smiled.

"Today when we were swimming, when you said you and Jeff had had sex, were you joking?"

"No," Crystal grinned.

"Really?"

"Really," she replied. "I had been lusting after him since he took me on that date. Finally Kari gave in and let me have a turn with him. We've been fucking ever since."

Brit blushed. Crystal knew that she wasn't used to such language, and she was most definitely not used to hearing about sex.

"And what about Kari?" asked Brit. "Does she know?"

Crystal wondered whether she should tell Brit the whole thing, about Kari joining in, about what happened between the two girls afterward. She didn't know how Brit would take it.

In the end, she decided to tell only a part. "Kari watched," she replied.

"Oh my god!" said Brit. "You mean, right in the room with you?"

"Right in the room. She sat in a chair."

"But didn't that bother you?"

"Actually, it made me horny," Crystal grinned, and Brit giggled.

"Anyway, Jeff's great in bed," said Crystal. "He's gentle and sweet, but strong and sexy too."

"Are we talking about the same Jeff?" Brit laughed.

"You may not realize it, but Jeff's really a great guy," Crystal told her. "You should take advantage of it more often."

"What do you mean?"

"When's the last time you hugged him?"

"I don't know. I don't feel like doing it very often."

"Well, that's the problem. Jeff's very nice to hug. He's also nice to snuggle with and talk to, and just be around. You're just too busy fighting with him all the time to let him be nice to you."

"Jeff's never been nice to me," Brit insisted, although she knew it wasn't true. There were those occasional moments when he was kind and gentle, just like Crystal said. But too often the two of them just bickered and argued. It was sad in a way. Crystal was right; sometimes Jeff was nice to hug.

"Well, I just think it's sad that you two don't get along," said Crystal, "because you're missing a great opportunity."

Brit sighed. "Maybe you're right," she conceded. "We've just been fighting so long that we do it automatically, even when we have nothing to fight about. I guess he is kind of nice to be around sometimes."

"Plus he's a great kisser," Crystal mused, more to herself.

Brit giggled. "Okay, that's where I draw the line though."

"So you're telling me you don't harbor any secret fantasies about kissing him?" Crystal grinned.

"Ew!" said Brit. "You're so disgusting, Crystal!"

"I know. But it's so much fun."

"Well, Jeff's the last guy in the whole world I would ever kiss."

"So do you have your eye on someone else? Maybe a boy at school?" asked Crystal. "I'll bet some of them are good kissers too."

"I don't know. After what happened with you and Chad ... I guess I'm a little scared."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Crystal sighed. "Brit, can I ask you a personal question?"

"You've already been asking me personal questions," Brit laughed.

"Good point. So you shouldn't mind this one. Have you ever been kissed?"

"If you're not talking about my dad and mom, then no."

"Do you know how?"

"Sure. You just put your lips together."

Crystal laughed. "Yes, that's the basics of it. But it's how you do it that's important."

"What do you mean?"

"Well ... how can I put this into words? Um ... I don't know. It would be easier to show you."

"Too bad Jeff's busy," Brit grinned.

"Yeah. Too bad. But actually, it might be better if I kissed you."

"Me?" asked Brit, astonished. "But..."

"But what?"

"But we're both girls!"

"Exactly. So it won't mean anything. If you were a boy and I kissed you, it would mean I was in love with you, or at least that I liked you a whole lot. But since you're a girl, we can go ahead and do it."

"I ... I don't know..."

"Come on, Brit. How are you going to learn if you don't practice? I mean, what will happen when you finally meet a boy you like and he wants to kiss you? Don't you think you should learn how to do it first?"

How indeed? Crystal had a very good point. And after all, they were just girls. It just meant they were practicing, not that they liked each other in the same way that girlfriends and boyfriends liked each other. "I guess ... I guess you're right," said Brit.

"Come here," said Crystal with a smile, leaning in. Brit took a deep, nervous breath, then brought her head forward.

The two girl's lips touched, and suddenly her nervousness melted away. Crystal was her best friend after all, and it felt so comfortable kissing her. In fact, it actually felt nice.

This is my first kiss! she suddenly realized, and that thought filled her with delight. She was glad it was with someone like Crystal, someone she could be comfortable with. The girl was right. If she had waited until she was with a boy she liked, she would be a mass of nerves, probably too shy to go through with it. At least with Crystal she didn't have to feel that way.

The two girls drew apart, perhaps a bit reluctantly. Crystal smiled at her. "See? That wasn't so bad," she said.

"I guess not," replied Brit.

Crystal suddenly grinned, and Brit knew she had something in mind. "Do you want to try something else?" she asked.

"What?" asked Brit.

"Do you want to try French kissing?"

"What's that?" asked Brit. Crystal burst out laughing, but Brit didn't think it was very funny. Seeing the look on her face, Crystal suddenly cut off the laugh.

"You mean you really don't know?" she asked.

"Look, Crystal, you're always teasing me about how I've led a sheltered life and I don't know anything. Okay, I admit it, it's true. Are you satisfied? So just tell me."

"I'll show you instead," said Crystal.

Brit shrugged. The two girls moved in again and pressed their lips together. This time, Crystal opened her mouth and Brit felt something between them pressing against her own lips. With shock, she realized that it was Crystal's tongue!

She jumped back. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"That's French kissing," Crystal explained.

"But that's so gross!"

"The boys just love it. Jeff especially."

"You mean Jeff really let you do that to him?"

"He does it to me right back. I love it."

Brit considered. While the idea seemed disgusting at first, she imagined what it would feel like to let a boy put his tongue in her mouth, or even better, to put her own tongue in the boy's mouth. It would probably feel quite strange. But if the boys liked it, then maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Maybe she just needed to get used to it.

"We can try again if you want," she said.

"Okay," Crystal grinned. "But you have to open your mouth too this time."

Brit nodded. The two girls leaned in once more. This time, Crystal reached out and gently pulled Brit to her, and their bodies locked in an embrace. Their lips met and both girls opened their mouths. Brit felt Crystal's tongue enter her mouth and touch her own. It felt funny at first, but as Crystal held her there, she realized that it wasn't bad at all. She stuck out her own tongue, running it all over Crystal's. There was something very personal, very intimate about it. That was probably why people liked it, because it was sharing something that would be gross if done with someone who wasn't at least a good friend. In that way it was a lot like sex, she realized, something else she was inexperienced with. She knew about it on a technical level, but had never experienced it herself.

That was one thing, at least, that Crystal couldn't practice with her. She was surprised that she felt disappointed about that. But there was nothing to be done. One day she would meet a boy who would teach her all about it. Until then, she would have to be patient.

Crystal's body seemed unusually warm, and Brit wondered if she had a fever. From this close she could tell that Crystal's face was flushed, and as they hugged each other she could feel the girl's heart beating quickly in her chest. What was wrong?

Brit broke the kiss and drew back. "Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm just fine," Crystal replied in a strange, breathy tone.

"You sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Brit shrugged. "Okay, if you say so."

Crystal smiled warmly at her. "Is it okay if we try that again?" she asked.

Brit nodded. "Okay," she replied, leaning in again.

The two girls kissed some more, and Brit noticed that Crystal's reaction was the same. She wondered what could be causing that. Was it something to do with the kiss? Inexperienced as she was, she really couldn't tell.

One thing she did know was that she liked it. After her initial discomfort with Crystal's tongue touching her own, she decided that it was actually kind of fun. And with a sweet girl like Crystal to help her experiment, she knew she could just relax and enjoy it.

The hugging was nice too. Especially here in the cold mountain air, the warmth of her friend's body against her own soothed her. The two girls were practically sitting in each other's laps, arms wrapped around each other. She had decided to practice with Crystal in order to be ready when a boy wanted to do this with her, but right now, that was the furthest thing on her mind. She thought it would be nice just to keep kissing Crystal like this.

That thought suddenly alarmed her, and she pulled back. What was she thinking? She wasn't supposed to be enjoying it that much! They were both girls after all.

Crystal stared at her for a minute, noting the look of concern on Brit's face. Then she sighed.

It's too bad, she thought, that Brit's not interested in girls.

Brit had stopped the kissing a little earlier than Crystal had hoped. It felt wonderful and exciting, but unfortunately Brit was too reserved to let herself really enjoy it. There was no love there, just an uneasy and reluctant willingness to experiment. Perhaps Brit had sensed that Crystal was having too much fun, or perhaps she felt guilty, or perhaps she just didn't like it. For whatever reason, Brit had pulled away, leaving Crystal unsatisfied.

She decided to just let it go, despite wanting to continue. The two girls immediately returned to talking and laughing, as if the kissing had never happened. To see them now, one would have no idea that they had just been smooching a few minutes ago. Crystal caught herself staring at Brit several times as the two girls talked. She had been friends with Brit for a year now, but in these past few months, things had begun to change. It wasn't noticeable, at least to anyone except Crystal, but ever since that first time the two Williams sisters had made love, Crystal had begun to think of girls differently.

Brit was a very pretty girl, and very fun to be with. She was a little naive at times, but that was all part of her charm. Crystal liked how Brit looked, with her long, blond hair, big blue eyes, and little pouty lips that Crystal now knew were very nice to kiss. The boys at school were starting to notice her, which sometimes made Crystal jealous. Brit was her friend.

"You know, Brit," said Crystal, "I'm glad you're my friend."

"Just because it gives you an excuse to go after my brother," Brit laughed.

"I'm serious, Brit. I like you. Just like Jeff, you're fun to be around."

"Thanks," smiled Brit. "I like you too."

"Plus it gives me an excuse to go after your brother," Crystal grinned.

Brit laughed again. "Exactly," she said. "Crystal, did you really have sex with him?"

"I told you I did, didn't I?"

"And that wasn't a joke?"

"No it wasn't."

"But..." Brit began, then stopped.

"What?" asked Crystal.

"Well ... I saw Jeff's thing this afternoon."

"His dick?"

"Um, yeah. Wouldn't it be too big? I mean, if you're anything like me, it wouldn't fit."

Crystal almost burst out laughing. Brit really didn't understand.

"You have to loosen it up first," Crystal replied.

"Loosen it up?"

"Yeah, like when you play with yourself."

Brit blushed again. "I don't play with myself," she insisted. "That's dirty."

"And it's so much fun."

"But ... I mean..."

"Brit, do you mean to tell me you've never touched yourself like that?" asked Crystal.

Brit shook her head.

"Oh," said Crystal. Then she had a wonderful idea. "Do you want me to show you how?" she asked.

Brit's eyes grew wide. "That's gross!" she said.

"No it isn't," Crystal insisted. "It feels really good. I take it you've never had an orgasm either."

Again she shook her head.

"Well once you do, you'll be addicted, just like I am. I'll show you."

"You don't have to!" Brit hurriedly said, but Crystal wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. The thought of stimulating herself with Brit watching excited her beyond belief. Maybe Brit would want Crystal to teach her. Maybe the two girls would do it together. Maybe that would lead to something more. That thought drove her crazy with lust.

Crystal made up her mind then. Perhaps not tonight, but one of these days, she would seduce Britney Primdale!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.