Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 28: Nocturnal Encounter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Nocturnal Encounter - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison and the kids returned to the campsites, where Greg and Allen sat talking around a fire that they had built in preparation for cooking dinner. They had some nice coals going, so Allison announced that it was time to start fixing dinner. She said she would be preparing Dutch Oven Pizzas, a recipe her father had invented years ago when she was just a girl. It sounded delicious, so the kids were more than happy to lend a hand when she asked if they would like to help her cook it.

It consisted of pre-prepared pizza dough that they had stored in the cooler, topped by pizza sauce that she had mixed up that morning before leaving for the camping trip, pre-grated mozzarella cheese, and the usual toppings of pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, and onions. Because most of the work had been done beforehand, it was very simple to fix. They really just had to cut up the vegetables and throw everything together in the dutch ovens.

They had brought two of the cooking pots because one wouldn't make enough pizza to feed both families. They set these on the coals and let them cook for a while.

As usual with everything Allison did, it turned out absolutely perfect. Everyone ate with smiles on their faces, savoring the delicious meal.

The heat of the day began to drop quickly after dinner, so everyone put on warmer pants. For the most part they kept their swimsuits on under their clothes; it was just easier that way, since they would be changing into their night clothes in a couple of hours anyway.

Kari headed back to the van to retrieve a couple of board games that were favorites at the Williams house, and the two families sat around playing for the rest of the evening as the shadows lengthened and the temperature dropped.

When it was too dark to play without extra light, Greg lit the propane lantern to give them another hour or so to continue visiting and playing games.

Eventually they had to go to bed though. Lissa led the rest of the kids back to their own campsite, where Kari, Crystal, and Brit climbed into their tent while Jeff and Lissa climbed into the other one.

Brit and Crystal continued to talk for a while in the tent. Brit noticed that Kari seemed a little restless, even anxious, and wondered what that could mean. But she didn't seem to be mad at the girls for talking, so Brit decided not to worry about it.

After about half an hour, Kari finally spoke up.

"Brit," she said. "There's something I have to do, and it may come as a shock to you."

"What is it?" asked Brit.

"I'm going to go visit your brother."

"Visit? You mean... ?"

"I mean have sex with him."

"Oh," said Brit, thinking about what Kari had said.

"I know this is awkward," said Kari. "I was hoping to wait till you went to sleep, but it looks like you and Crystal will be up late talking, so there's no chance to sneak out without you knowing about it."

"It's okay," said Brit. "Look, everyone still treats me like a little kid, but I'm thirteen now. And you already admitted that you've been having sex with him, so why should it bother me that you're doing it now?"

Kari smiled. "You're right, Brit. I'm sorry that I treated you like a kid."

"Don't worry about it," said Brit. "So is Lissa coming back here then?"

"No, Lissa's staying with Jeff and me."

"What?"

"Lissa said she wanted to watch, and I agreed."

"Why would she want to watch? Jeff's her brother."

"I know. I guess she's just curious, that's all."

"Oh. I suppose that's okay then."

"Well, wish me luck," Kari grinned.

"Good luck," Brit and Crystal both said, and Kari slipped out of the tent.


Jeff lay on his back, his big sister curled up next to him with her head on his shoulder and one arm thrown over his chest. They had opened up their sleeping bags and lay them together like they had done on the camping trip a couple of years ago.

The two of them were always affectionate with each other when they were alone together. Jeff really loved his big sister, and was already feeling sad that she would be leaving for college in a few months. So when Lissa had suggested they sleep together tonight, he was more than happy to accept.

He had wondered for a moment whether she intended to seduce him, and whether he would refuse her or not. He had Kari, of course, but Lissa had been the first one to explore his sexuality with him, and it would have been so nice to bring that to fulfillment. But he would never go behind Kari's back like that, no matter how much he wanted it.

In the end, it was a moot point. After they lay out their sleeping bags, she simply lay down in his arms, making no move to touch him in any sexual way. It was almost disappointing, but at the same time he was relieved that he wouldn't have to tell her no.

"Jeff, I'm going to miss you," she said. "When I leave for college, I mean."

"I feel the same way," he told her. "But I'll see you at Christmas. And next summer, of course."

"I know, but it just won't be the same."

"It's too bad you couldn't have picked a school closer to home. One where you could still live here with us."

"I'll tell you a secret. I picked one far away because I want to start over. I want to throw away the old Lissa and become a different person. Do you remember ... Oh, maybe I shouldn't tell you this."

"What?"

"Well, do you remember that night when Rachael babysat us? That night when she stayed with me?"

"Yes."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but when that happened I started to see the world from a different perspective. I'm not talking about as a lesbian, because I'm not. I just mean, I think I've been sheltered all my life, and I got too comfortable. I'm ready to try new experiences."

"I guess that makes sense," he smiled. "I think it will be good for you. Just promise me you'll always love us."

"I will, Jeff."

"Then I promise I'll always love you too."

"Thanks," she said, hugging him tightly.

Suddenly there was a sound at the entrance. Someone was fumbling with the tent flap.

"Who... ?" Jeff began, but Lissa put a finger to his lips to silence him.

"It's a surprise for you," she whispered.

"A surprise for me?"

Suddenly, Kari's head appeared in the opening. "What have you two naughty kids been up to?" she whispered with a grin.

"Come on in," Lissa told her. "Jeff, Kari and I plotted this. I told Kari she could spend some quality time with you tonight if I could watch."

"You want to watch?" Jeff gasped.

"Jeff, I love you. I want to have one more intimate moment with you before I leave for school in a couple of months. Since there are certain lines that I know we shouldn't cross, this is the next best thing."

"And you're all right with this?" he asked Kari as she stepped inside and closed up the flap behind her.

"As far as I'm concerned, she can join in if she wants," Kari grinned. "You know me."

Jeff laughed. "Okay, good point."

Jeff sat up, and Kari sat down on his lap, facing him and straddling his hips. For the first few minutes they just hugged and kissed with their clothes on. It was often like this when they made love, at least when they weren't rushed; they liked to take plenty of time to enjoy it. They would usually kiss each other tenderly and enjoy the warmth of each other's bodies through their clothes. It helped to build up the anticipation for when they undressed later.

It was the same tonight. With the adults in the other campsite and all of the kids in on the secret, there was no need to hurry. Sometimes Jeff enjoyed this part of their lovemaking the most of all. He loved kissing Kari, and with their clothes on the erotic nature of the act was kept to a minimum, leaving only the love between them.

Not that he had anything against sex; he enjoyed that part as well. But that was a more physical act, and the pleasure tended to crowd out the emotional parts for him. It was only afterward, in the seconds and minutes following the orgasm, when the pleasure faded, that there was enough room in his emotions for him to really feel his love for her burning strongly again.

Jeff glanced over at Lissa, who knelt on the floor of the tent nearby, a smile on her lips. Apparently she was enjoying the show, despite the fact that nothing had really happened yet.

Kari noticed it too. "Should we give Lissa something to remember?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Jeff agreed.

Kari reached down and grasped the bottom of his tee-shirt, then pulled it up over his head. She then bent down and kissed him on the chest. Jeff held her to him, enjoying the feel of her lips on his skin. Sometimes she was wild and unrestrained, but this time, it was tender and gentle.

When she pulled back and gazed into his eyes, Jeff knew he could wait no longer. He slipped her shirt up over her head as well. She still wore her swimsuit from earlier in the day, unfortunately, not that that would last long. He kissed her neck and then her shoulder, reaching up to pull down the strap to give him better access. She responded with a contented sigh.

When he reached for the other strap, she giggled. "Now I know how your sister felt when you did this to her," she said.

"Believe me, it wasn't anything like this," Lissa grinned.

Jeff continued to draw the straps downward off her shoulders, watching as the top of her swimsuit folded over to follow the straps down her body, exposing her chest bit by bit. First the tops of her breasts came into view, then her cleavage, then her nipples, and finally they sprang free. He didn't stop until he had her stripped down to her waist, and she pulled her hands out of the straps and wrapped them once more around him.

"So what do you think?" Kari asked Lissa.

"If I were a connoisseur of boobs, I'd say you've got a great pair," Lissa laughed. "But I think Jeff's opinion is more important that mine in this case."

"I have to concur," said Jeff, trying to sound formal. "The overall quality is definitely superior."

"Superior to what, Lissa's?" asked Kari.

"Hey!" Lissa exclaimed, with a laugh.

Jeff slid one of his hands up to her chest and cupped her breast. Kari grinned at him as he began to fondle it gently. She leaned in and kissed him again, and he responded by opening his mouth and letting her tongue slide inside.

She drew back with a sparkle in her eyes. "Stand up," she told him.

Jeff knew what was coming, and he was more than happy to comply. Kari climbed off of his lap to give him room to rise to his feet. Standing in the center of the tent where the ceiling was the highest, he still had to lean over a little, but he didn't mind the awkward position considering how good he was about to feel.

Kari grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled downward. When she reached his feet, he stepped out of them. Now he stood in only his swimming trunks. Kari reached for these as well, then glanced over at Lissa.

"Looks like your sister wants to see this as much as I do," she commented.

Jeff looked at Lissa, who wore a grin on her face. She shrugged, letting them know she wasn't going to deny it.

With a quick motion, Kari dropped his shorts, revealing his hardened cock. Both girls' eyes lit up with delight upon seeing it.

"So what do you think if that?" Kari asked her.

"If I were a connoisseur of cocks, I'd say he's got a great one," Lissa giggled.

"Oh, don't be shy. Admit you like it."

"He's my brother!"

"If he were my brother, I'd be taking advantage of the situation," Kari told her.

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say. You're his girlfriend."

"Hey Kari," said Jeff. "Do you want to show Lissa how you like to take care of me?"

"Why am I not surprised you want to do that?" Kari laughed.

"Can you blame me?"

"Okay. Lissa, take a look at this!" she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and took his dick into her mouth. Immediately she began to suck.

"Oh my god!" Lissa gasped. "I've never seen ... I mean..."

"It's called oral sex," Jeff told her.

"I know what it is," Lissa replied. "I just didn't realize that you two were into that."

"It's just too bad we're not going to do it to the end," he said, "or we'd really give you something to see. But tonight I want to give her as much pleasure as she gives me. Speaking of which, you'd better stop now Kari, or I'm liable to go off."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.