Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 25: A Special Gift

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Special Gift - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

That night, as Kari was getting ready for bed, she heard a knock on the door. As she was already stripped down to her underwear, she hurriedly threw on her bathrobe, then opened the door. It was Crystal, wearing a large nightshirt like she usually wore to bed.

"Hi," Kari smiled. "Come on in."

Crystal entered the room and sat down on Kari's bed. Kari closed the door and took a seat beside her.

"Kari," said Crystal, "I want to talk to you about what happened today."

"With Jeff?"

Crystal nodded.

"It's all right," Kari told her. "I'm not jealous at all. In fact, I thought it was so erotic to watch you two."

"Oh, I wasn't worried about that," Crystal replied. "It was your idea, after all."

Kari laughed. "Yes it was. So what did you want to talk about?"

"A couple of things. You know I like Jeff a lot. Ever since that day he went out with me ... well, I guess you could say I'm in love with him."

"I know," Kari nodded. "And that doesn't bother me either. After all, there's not much you could do with him behind my back that you haven't done right in front of me."

"So would you mind if ... I mean, he's still your boyfriend ... but could I ... sometimes ... be alone with Jeff?"

"For sex?" Kari asked, and Crystal nodded.

Kari smiled. "I think that would be all right," she replied. "It's surprising, but I'm not jealous at all. I love Jeff, but I love you too. You're my little sister."

"Thanks," said Crystal, hugging her. Kari wrapped her arms around Crystal's back. She remembered how much her sister had been hurt by her ex-boyfriend Chad, and how Jeff had come to her rescue. Perhaps Kari was a romantic, but it just seemed natural that that relationship should be allowed to flourish. As long as Jeff remained Kari's boyfriend, she didn't mind at all if Crystal borrowed him now and then. And in truth, she had found the threesome quite exciting. It was more than a little naughty, but that was what made it so fun.

Crystal drew her head back, but continued to hug her big sister. She gazed up into Kari's face. "There was another thing too," she said.

"What is it?"

"Well ... when we were there together, you ... um..."

Now Kari understood what was bothering her, and she felt a little guilty. On an impulse, she had done something that she probably shouldn't have, and now Crystal was confused.

"Are you talking about when I ... licked you?" Kari asked.

Crystal nodded.

"I'm sorry, Crystal. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me. If I had known how much it would bother you--"

"But it didn't bother me," Crystal interrupted. "That's just it. It felt ... well, it felt good."

"Really?" asked Kari.

"Really. I just wanted to know why you did that. I've heard of girls who like other girls, but ... Kari, does that mean you're that way?"

Kari found herself growing red. The question was awkward, doubly so because she didn't know the answer.

"I'm sorry," Crystal said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's all right. After what happened today, you have a good reason to ask that question. I'm just not sure if I can answer it."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know. If I said yes, would it bother you?"

"Not really," Crystal shrugged. "It's not like it's something completely new to me. I've suspected there are a couple of girls at my school like that."

"Well, I've experimented a little," Kari told her. "No more than what I did to you."

"And you didn't think it was gross?"

"Not at all," smiled Kari. "I was surprised that it didn't creep me out at all. Did you know that a lot of boys like it when girls do that kind of thing together?"

Crystal giggled, but she nodded. "I heard that. I wasn't sure if it was true or not."

"It is. And Jeff's one of the boys who like it. That's why I did it, to please Jeff."

"Oh," Crystal said. "So you don't ... I mean, you don't feel ... a certain way toward me."

Kari blushed again as she realized that Crystal might have been thinking that all day.

"I love you, but only as a sister," she answered.

"I love you too, Kari. I just didn't know if maybe you ... Never mind."

"Look, maybe we shouldn't talk any more about it. I just made a stupid mistake."

"It wasn't a mistake," Crystal insisted.

"What do you mean?" asked Kari, shocked.

"You did it for Jeff, right?"

"Right."

"So it's all right. I like to make Jeff happy too. If you want to keep doing that to me when he's around, it's okay."

"What?" Kari asked, shocked.

"Really. I told you it felt good. I've never done anything like that with another girl before, but now that it's happened, I ... I really don't mind."

"Um ... Crystal..." Kari stammered. "I don't ... Well..."

"What?"

"I don't know what to say. You're serious about this, aren't you?"

"I told you I liked it. It was fun."

"Are you saying you want to do it again?"

Crystal nodded, a little shyly. Kari stared down at her little sister, her cute little sister with those big brown eyes and adorable smile. She saw her for the first time as something different, something more than just her sister, but a potential love interest. She shuddered at the thought, but couldn't tell whether it was out of disgust or arousal.

"What?" asked Crystal.

"I..." Kari breathed, but was unable to say anything else. What was coming over her? Was she actually considering having sex with her own sister? The thought of doing it with another woman, instead of disturbing her, actually sent thrills through her. The fact that it was her sister made it all the more arousing.

She made up her mind. She would give it a try, just to see if she liked it. With Crystal so willing, Kari might never get another chance like this again.

"Do you want to do it right now?" Kari asked, astonished at her own boldness.

"Okay," Crystal smiled.

After a momentary hesitation, Kari unfastened her robe and let it fall to the floor, exposing her body to her little sister. Crystal stared at her, and Kari found she enjoyed being gazed at like that.

"Now your turn," Kari said. Crystal nodded, then slipped the nightshirt over her head. She wore no bra underneath, which left her bare except for a pair of cotton panties.

Kari realized in that moment just how beautiful her sister was. For a thirteen-year-old girl, she had an amazing body.

"Crystal," she said.

"What?"

"You're very pretty."

Crystal blushed. "You're just saying that because I look like you," she giggled.

Kari laughed. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked.

Crystal nodded.

"Do you think I have a nice body?"

Crystal glanced down at her. "I suppose ... I suppose so. I've never really been interested in girls' bodies before."

"Me neither. But I like yours."

"Really?" asked Crystal.

"Look, we're about to do something sexual together, so let's not be shy about it. I really think you're a sexy girl."

Crystal smiled. "Thanks," she said, a little bashfully.

Kari put a hand to her little sister's cheek. The two girls gazed into each other's eyes for a second, then Kari leaned in. Crystal closed her eyes, realizing what was coming. Kari pressed her lips against Crystal's, and the two girls wrapped their arms around each other.

All of Kari's inhibitions melted away. It felt so wonderful to touch her sister's body like this. Crystal was such a sweet, gorgeous girl that she loved very much. She was still just learning about sex, and Kari wanted to help her explore her passions and feelings.

When their lips parted, Crystal lay back in Kari's arms, her eyes still closed and a smile on her face. "Oh my god!" she breathed.

"What?" asked Kari, gazing down tenderly at her cute little sister's beautiful face.

"I can't believe how good that felt," Crystal replied.

"It felt good to me too," Kari said. "I guess we're a couple of lesbians after all."

Crystal giggled.

"What?" asked Kari.

"That word," Crystal replied. "I used to think it was so dirty. But now it gets me excited."

"Say it," Kari grinned.

"Lesbian," said Crystal.

"Say... 'I'm a lesbian.'"

"I'm a lesbian," her sister repeated with a smile.

"That's right," Kari told her. "You're my little lesbian."

"I'm your little lesbian," Crystal agreed. "Come kiss me again, you big lesbian you."

Kari lifted her head and brought their lips together again. The two sisters kissed deeply and passionately. This time Crystal opened her mouth, to Kari's surprise. But Kari wasn't about to waste that opportunity. She slipped her tongue into her little sister's mouth, and Crystal responded by teasing it with her own.

Kari couldn't believe how good it felt to be doing this with another girl, especially her sister. The excitement was building inside of her, the thrill of doing something so completely wrong. It didn't hurt, of course, that Crystal was absolutely gorgeous.

She withdrew her lips just long enough to move down to Crystal's chin, and kissed her there. Crystal sighed as Kari moved on to her neck. Ever since she had tasted Crystal earlier that day, she wanted more. There was something so erotic about putting her mouth on her sister's body.

She kissed her all over the neck, then lowered her head further. Crystal leaned back in Kari's arms, giving her big sister access to her chest. Kari took full advantage of it, holding her with one arm while fondling her tits with the other as she suckled on them. She ran her tongue all around the girl's nipples, listening with delight to Crystal's breathing growing heavier and feeling the nipples harden from the stimulation.

She loved the way Crystal's chest rose and fell with each breath, pressing against Kari's lips. When Kari flicked her tongue against her little sister's nipples, Crystal trembled, causing the slightest jiggle in her breasts. They weren't big enough to do more than that, but Kari found it exciting all the same.

"If I had known it was so fun to do this with you, I would have kept you away from Jeff and helped you get over Chad myself," Kari grinned.

"Well, I'm completely over him now," replied Crystal. "But don't stop trying."

Kari slid her free hand down Crystal's body. Sensing where it was headed, she opened her legs, exposing her sweet little down-covered pussy. It was already wet to the touch. Kari ran her fingers over it, rubbing it gently and slowly pushing the lips apart, a little further with each stroke. Crystal's body responded automatically, her thighs tightening up and pushing forward in rhythm to Kari's hand.

The hard little nub was beginning to peek out from the top of the slit, and Kari focused her attention on it. She knew how sensitive she was there, and she had learned yesterday that Crystal was just as sensitive, if not more so.

Crystal's breathing became gasps and then moans as Kari teased her clit. She loved to hear those sounds and know that she was the cause of them.

Then Crystal reached out one of her hands and fondled one of Kari's breasts, and because she was lying in her arms, all she had to do was turn her head to the side and take the other nipple into her mouth.

Kari gasped at the contact, made especially pleasurable because it took her by surprise; she hadn't been expecting it. Crystal giggled at the noise Kari had made, but her lips remained firmly latched onto Kari's breast. She began to suck, sending tingles through her big sister's body.

"Crystal," said Kari. "Do you want to try something?"

Crystal nodded.

Kari laid her gently down on the bed, then lay down next to her the opposite direction. "Are you up for a little oral sex?" she asked.

Crystal grinned. "At the same time?" she asked.

"Exactly," Kari replied. "Get on top of me and stick your pussy in my face."

Crystal rolled over, pressing her body against Kari's. Crystal's beautiful thirteen-year-old thighs ended up in just the perfect position, and Kari took advantage of it. She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against the girl's slit.

She was rewarded by a similar gesture from Crystal between her own legs. Kari gasped again at the sensation. It was absolutely heavenly! She spread her legs to give Crystal plenty of room to work.

Kari brought her hands up and placed them on her little sister's pussy lips, which by now were so wet that they almost dripped in her face. She spread them apart and drove her tongue inside. Crystal gave a startled squeak and her whole body convulsed, then both girls laughed. Kari began to lick her all over, inside and out.

Crystal copied her big sister's motions, and Kari felt the pleasure spike from the invasion of her tongue inside her sex. She couldn't believe how good it felt!

Both girls began to moan as they tongue-fucked each other. At first they worked slowly and even a bit hesitantly, but as one, they increased their tempo and attacked each other's bodies with more and more energy. The pleasure built gradually but powerfully inside of Kari until she thought she couldn't stand it any more. Every nerve ending in her body was working to drive her into a frenzy.

She speared Crystal's pussy again and again with her tongue, working with ferocity now. It was almost like a contest, a race to see who would drive the other one over the edge first. Kari both loved to pleasure her little sister like this and to be pleasured by her. The love she felt for her, the excitement of the mutual stimulation and the thought of just how naughty this was worked inside of her, building up to what she knew would be a powerful orgasm. She almost couldn't wait to reach that point, but at the same time, she wanted so much to make her little sister feel that same pleasure.

In the end, Crystal cheated, if one could call it that. Of course, she did nothing but what she had learned from her big sister. Just as it seemed that Crystal was about to explode into orgasm, the younger sister took her older sister's clit between her teeth and nibbled gently on it.

"Oh god!" Kari actually screamed as the sudden stimulation compounded her already heightened arousal. Her body began to tremble, especially her legs which took all of her willpower to keep from closing on Crystal's head. The obscene pleasure raced through her, overwhelming her completely.

Somehow she managed to continue licking her little sister, and Crystal reached her peak even before Kari's had subsided. Kari felt her little sister's juices dripping into her mouth, and she eagerly lapped them up. Both girls continued to stimulate each other until their orgasms ended.

Crystal rolled off of her big sister, and the two of them lay there panting from the exertion. Kari's head was spinning from the most powerful orgasm she had felt since her first time with Jeff. Right now she was about to pass out.

After a minute or so, Crystal scooted around on the bed and climbed back on top of Kari, this time their faces together. She lowered her head and took Kari's lips in her own.

If there was any lingering taste from her own pussy, it was so similar to Crystal's that she couldn't tell the difference. She just relaxed and enjoyed the kiss, feeling the warmth and love from her little sister and returning that love with all her heart.

"I love you, Kari," said Crystal.

"I love you too," Kari replied.

"So does that mean we can do this again some time?"

"That means I want to do this every time we get the chance," Kari grinned. Crystal lay her head on her shoulder, and the two sisters fell asleep in each other's arms.


Kari visited Jeff the next day. She took him aside and confessed to him what Crystal and she had done. Jeff could sense the worry in her voice; perhaps she was concerned that he would be angry at her for going behind his back, or perhaps she thought he might think her disgusting and immoral.

The truth was that he was a little uneasy about the fact that they were sisters, but the thought of the two gorgeous girls in steamy lesbian action was more than enough to make up for any concerns he had for the incestuous aspect of it.

"God, that makes me horny!" he told her, and Kari burst out laughing.

"So you don't mind?" she asked.

"As long as you let me watch some time."

"You know, my dad's coaching basketball almost every night. Crystal and I are alone in the house most of the time after school, when I don't have volleyball of course. Why don't you come over on Tuesday?"

"Tuesday it is," he grinned.


The three of them rode home on the bus together to the Williams' house. They had barely closed the front door behind them when they started stripping off their clothes. Naked, they headed up to Kari's bedroom for the fun.

Kari and Crystal began to kiss each other passionately as they climbed onto the bed. Jeff watched in fascination and arousal as the two girls lay down, pressing their naked bodies up against each other. Crystal lay on top this time, and after a couple of minutes she began to move down Kari's body.

Jeff couldn't believe how erotic the sight was. He had seen plenty of pictures and videos of lesbians; Allison still liked to browse porn with him, though not with the same frequency as before now that Jeff spent most of his free time with Kari. Images and movies, however, were nothing compared to the real thing. It was especially exciting because both girls were ones he had sexual feelings toward, and on top of that, they were sisters!

He gasped almost as loud as Kari did when Crystal took one of her nipples in her mouth.

Kari groaned as Crystal worked over her body with her mouth. She gasped and shuddered each time Crystal touched one of her sensitive spots, which was quite frequent considering she was kissing all over her chest while rubbing between her legs.

Jeff lay down next to Kari as Crystal continued to pleasure her big sister. Kari turned her head and smiled at him, then reached out and grasped his hardened manhood in her hands. She slowly stroked it up and down, heightening Jeff's pleasure.

Crystal lay down in the opposite direction of Kari, then slipped over on top of her. Jeff watched in growing excitement and arousal as the two girls began to pleasure each other with their tongues. He had a great view of Crystal spreading Kari's outer lips and thrusting her tongue inside.

Both girls rocked their hips forward reflexively as the waves of pleasure filled them. Jeff's body was similarly responding to Kari's touch, and he knew he wouldn't last long like this. She certainly knew how to use her hand!

The girls moaned into each other's pussies, a chorus of lust and sexuality that served to drive him wilder with arousal. The sight of the girls in such forbidden passion, the sounds of their lovemaking, and the touch of Kari's hand on him all joined together to push him closer and closer to the edge.

Kari was the first to lose it. She cried out in ecstasy, her body shuddering from the overwhelming pleasure. Crystal wasn't far behind, with a similarly powerful climax. Both girls' entire bodies tensed up as they lost themselves in the pleasure, then they let go and collapsed as their strength gave out.

Seeing the girls pleasure each other to orgasm nearly put Jeff over the edge too.

"Oh my god!" he gasped as Kari's hand continued to pump him.

Crystal glanced over at him and grinned. "Let's not waste that," she said, then rolled over off of Kari and lay on her back with her legs spread.

Jeff knew an invitation when he saw one, and he wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. He maneuvered himself on top of her and positioned his aching cock at the entrance to her pussy, then pushed it inside.

It took only a few thrusts before he climaxed. His cock twitched almost violently as he shot his load deep inside her. Then he collapsed on top of Crystal, kissing her tenderly on the lips as he let the exhaustion overtake him.

As soon as he rolled over off her body, Kari leaned over and began to lick her between the legs again, hungrily slurping up the cum that dripped from her pussy. Jeff watched in fascination at the sight. He should have found it disgusting, but instead it was very erotic.

After she finished with Crystal, she cleaned Jeff with her mouth too. That was almost enough to get him hard again, but unfortunately he was completely spent.


He had only a couple more opportunities to be with Kari and Crystal before Christmas vacation started. For Jeff, Christmas was just another day that year. It wasn't that he didn't like the presents, or being with his family. It was just that he enjoyed himself with Kari and Crystal so much more. Greg had insisted that they keep Christmas a family day, so they weren't allowed to go over to the Williams house or invite the girls over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.