Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 24: An Early Christmas Present

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: An Early Christmas Present - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was almost a shame that the date had to end. If he didn't already have a girlfriend, he had to admit he would seriously consider getting involved in a more permanent relationship with Crystal, despite the difference in their ages. After all, were their ages really all that important? If they were ten years older, he wouldn't think twice about dating a girl two years younger than him. He mainly thought of her as a little girl because, as he had mentioned, she reminded him of Brit, and he remembered Brit as a child. It really wasn't all that long ago.

When Allison met them a few minutes later, she asked how the date went.

"It was fun," Jeff replied. "Except that Crystal couldn't keep her hands off me. Not that I blame her, of course. I just have that way with girls."

"Actually, it was the other way around," Crystal grinned. "You should have seen the looks people were giving us, when they saw the older guy groping the younger girl. I think some of them were about to call the police on Jeff."

"The only reason they didn't was because it was obvious the younger girl liked it so much," Jeff added.

Crystal shrugged. "I guess I just have a thing for child molesters," she said.

Allison laughed, then led them out to the car.


When Jeff met Kari at school on Monday, she took his hand and kissed him on the cheek. "You know, you really made an impact on Crystal," she said.

"A good impact, or a bad impact?" asked Jeff.

"Well, that depends on your point of view. She won't stop talking about you. You really cheered her up, you know that? She doesn't even mention Chad any more, only you."

"So I guess that's good then."

"Good for her, bad for me. Now I'm worried that she really will try to steal you away from me."

"You could always share me between you," he grinned.

"Okay, now I'm really worried," she laughed. "Maybe I'd better keep her away from you for a while."

Just then, Kayla approached them from down the hall. "Hi Kari," she grinned. "So I take it everything's still fine between you and Jeff after he took your little sister out."

"He did what?" Kari exclaimed with a shocked look on her face. "Jeff? Is this true?"

"We've been secretly going behind your back," he grinned. "I meant to tell you, but..."

Kari laughed, then turned back to Kayla. "We're joking of course," she said. "It was my idea in the first place. Crystal had just had a bad experience with her ex-boyfriend, and I figured the best thing for her would be to spend some time in the company of the sweetest, kindest boy in the world."

"Unfortunately he wasn't available, so she had to settle for me," Jeff said. "I was actually ... what was it, ninth? ... on the list."

"Don't be so modest," Kari told him. "You were seventh."

Kayla couldn't suppress a chuckle. "From now on, I'm not going to take anything you guys say seriously."

"Good idea," said Jeff. "Even I don't believe anything I say."


Now that everything was all straightened out, Kayla was just as friendly as ever. The date with Crystal had turned out to be harmless, or at least, mostly harmless. Jeff couldn't help but notice that Crystal's flirting had seemed to increase.

She wasn't as open or obvious about it as she had been on the date; she didn't try to hold his hand or (heaven forbid) kiss him again, for which he was grateful, and she didn't pretend they were lovers. She just seemed to be a lot friendlier toward him.

Brit noticed the difference, and suddenly her teasing, which she had previously reserved only for Jeff, was now redirected at her friend. It still all came back to Jeff however, because usually Crystal took Brit's teasing good-naturedly, sometimes pretending that all of Brit's claims were true.

Jeff found that he didn't mind it a bit. Even Kari, who he thought would be jealous, merely thought Crystal's attentions were cute. He took Kari aside one day and asked her about it, and whether it bothered her.

"As long as Crystal's preoccupied with you," Kari replied, "she's not going to get involved in a relationship with another Chad."

"But aren't you even the least bit jealous?"

"I trust you Jeff," she told him. "So there's no reason for me to be worried."

Her faith in him made him feel good, and he made a promise to himself that he would never betray her. Not that there was any chance of that, even without the promise. He loved her too much to ever go behind her back.

It was strange, in a way, that Jeff found himself surrounded by girls who liked him. Granted, only Kari and possibly Crystal had any kind of romantic feelings for him, but until the last year or so, he had never been very comfortable around women. Now he had Kari and Crystal, Lissa and Brit, and even Allison as good friends. Okay, so he still didn't get along with Brit, but he was learning to tolerate her a lot more than he used to.

Just like she had told him, Lissa seemed genuinely happy that he had found a girlfriend. Those few times that they had fooled around were in the past, a part of their lives that they had left behind. She no longer seemed interested in doing anything like that again, which was just as well.

That didn't mean she didn't love him any more, of course. She still liked to spend time with him, just talking. That was the one thing different about his relationship with her; she was the only one who would actually go out of her way just to talk with him. Allison, of course, had no problem holding a conversation with Jeff, but she didn't seem to need to talk to him like Lissa did.

Whenever he wasn't visiting Kari, Jeff always made sure he was there for his big sister when she came home from work in the evenings. Sometimes they sat on the couch and threw a blanket over themselves as they watched TV. Sometimes she laid her head on his shoulder, or even on his lap. On nights when she seemed particularly tired, he gave her a back rub, helping to ease out the tension from the day. Greg and Allison seemed to like seeing when he would do things like that for her. Allison even commented on how mature he was acting and how much she appreciated what he did for Lissa. Of course, that often turned into a lecture about how he should be treating Brit with the same respect and affection, to which Brit usually replied that if he ever tried to rub her back she would kick his teeth in. Needless to say, he kept his hands off his little sister.

As the weeks passed and the weather grew colder, those occasions with Lissa curled up next to Jeff under a blanket came more frequently. He enjoyed those moments; it was nice and warm, and she was very soft. Even though he had a girlfriend now, he still enjoyed it when Lissa was affectionate like that.

In November she got some good news: the college that she had been hoping for had accepted her application, and she even got a scholarship. The family celebrated by going out to eat at Lissa's favorite restaurant.

November passed surprisingly quickly, perhaps due to the fact that Jeff was enjoying himself so much with Kari. With the change in the weather both families spent more time at home, which meant less time for Jeff to be alone with her. Usually they found time for sex about once a week, and they made the most of it. This was usually when Brit went over to Crystal's house after school while Kari came over to Jeff's. With Lissa and Greg not arriving home until later, and Allison respecting their privacy or participating in their lovemaking, it made for some perfect opportunities.

One Saturday in December, Kari invited Jeff over to her house. Her father was out of town that weekend, leaving only the two Williams girls and Jeff. By this time, Crystal was well aware that Jeff and her big sister were lovers, and she was surprisingly accommodating. At first the three of them sat together on the bed in Kari's room room talking, but when Kari asked if she wouldn't mind leaving the two of them alone, Crystal agreed, leaving the room.

Kari wasted no time, but immediately threw her arms around Jeff and began to kiss him passionately. He kissed her back, enjoying it and at the same time a little impatient to get on with the sex. He slid his hand down to the base of her shirt to pull it out from her pants.

"Wait Jeff," Kari said, drawing back. "Not yet."

"I'm sorry," he replied. "Do you want to take it more slowly?"

"That's not it," she grinned. "I have a surprise for you first."

"What kind of a surprise?" he asked.

"Well, it's a Christmas present, of sorts."

"Christmas isn't for a couple more weeks."

"So it's a little early. Once you see it, you'll be glad I gave it to you sooner rather than later."

Jeff chuckled. "Okay, now you've got me curious. Okay, where is it?"

"Close your eyes," said Kari with a grin.

"Oh, it's one of those presents," said Jeff. He obediently shut his eyes.

"No peeking," she told him. "It will spoil the surprise if you see it before it's ready."

"I'm not going to peek."

"Okay. Crystal, you can bring Jeff's present in now."

He could hear the door to the bedroom opening, and Kari's sister walking in.

"You naughty girls," Jeff laughed. "You've had her listening at the door this whole time."

"Exactly," Kari replied. "Okay. You can open your eyes now," she said. He did so.

He gasped. Crystal stood there, dressed only in a Santa Claus hat and a piece of red ribbon, strategically wound around her to cover her nipples and thigh. She had a bow over the top of each nipple.

"Merry Christmas, Jeff," said Crystal in the most seductive voice she could.

"So what do you think of your present?" asked Kari.

Jeff continued staring for a minute, still too shocked to respond. What did this mean? Was Kari really offering her little sister to him? And if so, should he accept? He loved Kari and had never even considered fooling around behind her back. On the other hand, Crystal was such a gorgeous girl, if a little young. He had to admit he had felt a little attracted to her, but had told himself he wouldn't act on it. But now, suddenly, he had the perfect opportunity, and even Kari was in favor it!

"Well?" Kari asked him.

"Um ... I don't know what to say."

"Don't you like your present?" Crystal asked him in a teasing voice. "Kari and I worked so hard on it."

Jeff found himself so shocked that he could hardly talk. "I don't..." he stammered. "I mean ... Kari, you actually ... not that I ... I mean Crystal's damn gorgeous, but ... well..." He glanced at Kari. "You're all right with this?" he asked.

"Of course I am. I wanted to give you the best Christmas present I could, and in truth, I'm kind of curious to know what it's like to watch. Crystal confessed to me last week that she's had a crush on you at least since you went out with her, and probably even before that," Kari explained. "So the two of us cooked up this little idea. Now stop worrying about it, and just have fun with your new present."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Seriously," Kari smiled.

Jeff was still conflicted. He really did think Crystal was beautiful, and he couldn't deny a little attraction to her, but he had managed to put it aside because he wanted to remain faithful to Kari. But now Kari was actually encouraging his infidelity!

As long as she was fine with it, he decided, he might as well take advantage of this opportunity.

"I think half the fun is going to be unwrapping it," Jeff grinned. "Of course, I can't wait to play with it, too." He grasped the ribbon between Crystal's breasts and pulled it down. The entire thing came loose and fluttered to the ground, revealing her beautiful 13-year-old body.

He had noticed her figure a couple of months ago on their date; she was just beginning to develop, and he could tell she was going to have a beautiful body one day. Now that he saw it without clothes to obscure his view, he realized that it was already beautiful in its own youthful way.

Her breasts were just starting to form; they were little more than swellings on her chest. She had the cutest little nipples, almost perfect circles no bigger than a penny. Her hips could stand to be a little more curvaceous, but he could tell that they were already starting to develop in that direction. She had only the lightest trace of fuzz on her pussy; it hadn't had time to grow in yet. That meant it didn't conceal anything either. He had a wonderful view of the treasure between her legs.

"Oh my god Crystal," he gasped. "You've got a great body."

"Thanks," she replied, blushing. "You can touch it if you want."

"I want," he grinned, then reached out and put his hand on one of her breasts. She giggled at the contact. Her skin felt so soft and smooth. He couldn't wait to feel the rest of her.

"So how far are you two willing to let me take this?" asked Jeff.

"Sex?" Crystal asked Kari.

"Sex," Kari nodded in agreement.

"Okay!" Jeff exclaimed with a grin on his face. He wrapped his hands around Crystal's waist and pulled her in to him and kissed her slowly and deeply on the lips. He held it like that for the longest time, well aware of Kari's eyes on the two of them. When he finally drew back and glanced in her direction, Kari wore a grin on her face.

"Oh my god, that was so erotic!" she breathed.

Jeff returned his attention to Crystal, who had her eyes closed and a smile of contentment on her face, obviously still lost in that kiss. Jeff drew her in and hugged her. "Do you want to undress me?" he whispered in her ear, and she nodded.

Jeff released her, letting her take a step back. She grasped his shirt at the base and pulled it up over his head. He put his hands on his hips and grinned as she knelt down before him and reached for his belt. As soon as it was loosened, she unzipped his pants, exposing his boxer shorts.

"I knew it!" she laughed.

"What?" asked Jeff.

"Kari and I had a discussion before you started sleeping with her about whether you wore boxers or briefs."

"Do you talk about every boy's underwear like that?" he asked.

"Only the cute ones. Of course, Kari's known for months now, but she refused to admit I was right."

"So stop talking about it and take them off already," Kari told her.

Crystal grasped them at the waistband and with one motion dropped both his pants and his shorts to his feet. Her face lit up with delight when she saw his cock, which by now was hard enough to point straight out.

"Wow," she grinned. "That's so beautiful!"

"I got to touch you, so it's only fair that you get to touch me," Jeff told her, and Crystal immediately took him up on that offer. She slipped one of her hands around it, but it was too small to reach all the way around. So she took it in her other hand as well. Jeff stood still as she stroked it up and down with both hands.

"This is fun," she giggled.

"It's even more fun for me," Jeff told her.

"I'll bet," she replied, increasing her pace.

"Whoa, slow down there," he said. "You keep it up like that, and it's liable to blow up in your face."

"That would be funny," laughed Kari. "But I think Crystal would prefer to have it blow up somewhere else."

"Yes I would," she replied, letting it go. She stood up and crawled onto the bed.

Jeff followed her, wrapping an arm around her waist from behind and pulling her to him, causing her to giggle in delight. He half sat, half reclined on the bed with his head against the wall and Crystal on his lap. She squirmed around until she could press her body up against his, then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"You guys don't mind if I take my clothes off too, do you?" asked Kari.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.