Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 22: Experimenting

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Experimenting - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The scariest moment in Jeff's life happened the next day. Allen Williams had called the night before and asked Jeff to come over for a man-to-man talk. Under the circumstances, Jeff was pretty sure it had to do with his relationship with Kari. While he knew Allen pretty well by this time, it did nothing to quell his dread of that conversation.

After the math lesson the next day, Allison drove the two of them back over to the Williams house and dropped them off.

Jeff stood there staring at the front door for a second, petrified in fear. Kari opened the door, then turned around and saw Jeff just standing there.

"Come on, Jeff," she smiled. "Dad's not going to murder you or anything. He just wants to talk."

"He doesn't own a shotgun by any chance, does he?" asked Jeff.

Kari laughed. "Nope. Besides, he prefers to use a chainsaw."

"Oh, thanks. That really helps."

Kari grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. Crystal was sitting on the couch, with a look of fiendish delight in her eyes. "Boy are you in trouble, Jeff," she grinned. "Dad's been sharpening his machete all morning."

"Very funny, Crystal," said Kari. "There's no reason for Dad to be angry at Jeff."

"Well, there wasn't until I mentioned a few things about you two," Crystal shrugged.

"What kinds of things?" asked Kari, her eyes growing wide.

"Nothing important. Just a couple of things I made up off the top of my head."

"Is it too late for me to run away screaming?" asked Jeff.

"Look, don't worry," said Kari. "Dad knows not to believe anything Crystal says. In fact, he's more likely to believe just the opposite."

"Exactly," Crystal grinned. "I told him Jeff's intentions were strictly honorable. Just like you said, he didn't believe me."

Just then, Allen appeared in the hall. Jeff nearly panicked at the sight. Despite the warm smile on the man's face, he seemed about three feet taller than the last time Jeff had seen him, and perhaps four feet wider in the shoulder.

"Good to see you, Jeff," he said, walking over and extending his hand. Jeff took it, expecting at any moment for his hand to be crushed to a pulp. But Allen simply shook it with a firm but painless grip. "If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to you alone for a minute. Kari, I'm taking Jeff up to my den. You stay here and keep Crystal from sneaking up and listening at the door."

"If she gets out of line, can I tie her up?" Kari grinned.

"Whatever it takes," Allen laughed. "Come on, Jeff."

The two of them ascended the stairs and entered a room off the hall with a large desk with a computer and a couple of office chairs. Jeff sat down in one while Allen took the other.

"So you're going out with Kari," Allen commented.

"Yes sir," Jeff replied. "I mean, we haven't actually gone out, like on a date, but ... well..."

"I understand. And there's no need to call me 'sir.' That's for when you meet your girlfriend's father for the first time. But we're old friends. Call me Allen."

"Yes sir. I mean, Allen."

"Good. Anyway, whatever you call it, you and Kari are a couple. She's really fond of you."

"And I'm really fond of her."

"Yes, I kind of figured that from the first day."

"You did?"

"I was once your age, Jeff. So I know what it's like, and I can recognize the signs. You've loved her for a long time, haven't you?"

"Well ... yes. I guess you could say I've been infatuated with her for years."

Allen laughed. "It's almost like there's some higher force at work."

"What?" asked Jeff, confused.

"As you're probably aware, my daughter is pretty popular at school. She has lots of girl friends, but she hasn't been very active in the dating scene. I was starting to worry about her. But I guess she was just waiting for the right man. And since you admit that you've been infatuated with her for years, it sounds like you've been waiting as well. It took a sudden coincidence to bring you two together. It's almost like it was planned."

Actually, it was planned, but Jeff wasn't about to admit that to Kari's father.

"Anyway, I'm glad she's finally got a boyfriend. And to tell you the truth, I'm glad it's you."

"Really?" asked Jeff.

"Absolutely. I like you, Jeff. I've been teaching at that school for a number of years, so I've seen the kinds of boys who go there. There are quite a few of them that would worry me if Kari ever started going out with them. Heck, half the players on my basketball team fall into that category. But fortunately, you don't. You don't seem to be stuck on yourself, you're not afraid to admit your weaknesses, and most importantly, you make Kari smile. Every day after she comes home from your house, she's always very happy. You're good for her."

"Thanks," said Jeff, a little embarrassed by the compliment.

"Now there's one more thing I need to say, and I'm going to be blunt. I'm well aware of the fact that most people start becoming sexually active about your age. I don't like the thought of it happening to my daughter, but I can't ignore the fact that it's a real possibility."

Jeff's panic, which Allen had succeeded in banishing, suddenly flared back up again. Did he suspect?

"I wish I could discourage my daughter from having sex," Allen continued, "but I have to face the fact that it's going to happen with or without my permission. Teenagers don't like to be pressured by their parents, and if I were to put too much pressure on her, she would resent it and turn rebellious."

"So you want to talk me out of it instead," said Jeff.

"No, I'd probably have even less influence over you than over Kari. So based on the assumption that I can't really do anything about it, I'm going to just have to leave that decision up to her. The only thing I want you to promise me is that you'll do the same. Don't try to pressure her into it. Would you do that for me?"

"Yes sir. I promise," Jeff replied.

"Good. If and when it happens, I don't want to know about it. I suppose I'll always be protective of my daughter, but she's growing up, and there are some things that she's going to have to experience without me there for her. For those things, I'm going to have to leave her in your hands. I know I can trust you."

"Absolutely. I love Kari too much to let anything bad happen to her."

"Then I don't have to worry," Allen smiled. "Thank you, Jeff. I'm glad we had this talk."

"I'm just glad it didn't turn out like in my nightmares last night."

Allen laughed. "We'll leave that one for when you come to me to ask for her hand in marriage. Now get out of here. If I know my daughter, I'm sure she's missing you already."

Jeff stood up, and in much better spirits he shook Allen's hand again then left the room. He headed down the stairs, where he found Kari and Crystal sitting together on the couch.

"What, no bruises?" asked Crystal with a facetiously disappointed tone.

"He didn't want to leave any evidence," Jeff explained.

"Must have used electricity," she shrugged. "I use it on all my victims. There's nothing better for torturing someone without leaving a mark."

"You know, she's really obsessed with torture," Jeff told Kari.

"She picked it up from her big sister. Oops. I wasn't supposed to admit that."

"Okay, now I'm really starting to get worried," he said.

"Don't worry, Jeff. I like you. As long as you don't make me mad, you're safe."

"That just gives me one more reason to keep you happy. That and the fact that when you're happy, I'm happy."

Kari leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Hey, if you two are going to get obscene, at least find some place private," Crystal grinned.

"Jealous?" asked Kari.

"Yeah, I'm jealous that I don't get to make a fool out of myself in front of other people too."

"Hey, you can make a fool out of yourself if you want. Just not with Jeff."


Jeff stayed at Kari's house for the rest of the day, although they didn't get the chance to do what they really wanted. That was all right; there was still plenty of time for that, especially now that Allison was in on their little secret.

In fact, that worked out nicely the next day. At the beginning of class, Allison said, "Today we're going to have two lessons. First, an introduction to trigonometry. Then, after I drop Brit and Lissa off at the mall, I'll come back and give you a second lesson. You pick the subject."

Jeff and Kari glanced at each other. "You mean..." Kari breathed.

Allison grinned. "That's exactly what I mean."

Kari began to turn red as she grinned. Obviously she was thinking of something very naughty.

"It looks like you have an idea in mind," said Allison.

"Well, yeah. I just..."

"You just don't want to be the one to bring up the subject. All right. Let me come right out and say it. I want to teach you two something about sex. So what is it?"

"Well..." said Kari. "The other day you said ... you talked about using my mouth."

"Oral sex!" Allison exclaimed with a grin. "That's a great idea. Is it all right if Kari sucks you off, Jeff?"

"Hell yes!" he replied.

"Watch your language. There's a lady here, and you have to treat her with respect if you want to fuck her."

Both Jeff and Kari laughed. "Now you watch your language," Jeff told her.

"Hey, I'm not the one who wants to fuck her, so I don't have to treat her with respect," Allison shrugged.

Jeff at least didn't pay much attention to the lesson, as he spent the whole time fantasizing about what would happen afterward. Kari seemed to be daydreaming too, because a couple of times when Allison asked her a question, Kari simply blinked and said, "What?"

Still, Allison insisted on finishing the lesson, or at the very least putting in the time. That was unfortunate, because time seemed to slow down to an imperceptible crawl as Jeff waited for it to be over.

A million years later, Allison put down her notes and announced that they were finished for the day. Jeff and Kari grinned and stood up.

"Why don't you two go wait in Jeff's room while I drive the girls to the mall?" suggested Allison.

"That's fine with me," Kari said, taking Jeff's hand and kissing him. They headed up the stairs to his bedroom, where they lay down on the bed with Kari on top, and spent the whole time kissing while they waited for Allison to return.

It was about half an hour later when she knocked on the door and entered. Jeff and Kari sat up.

"Still have your clothes on I see," Allison commented. "That's good. It means you have self-control, which is important in sex."

"There are limits to self-control," Kari said. "And I'm about to reach that limit."

"Well then, let's not waste any more time. Strip."

The two lovers helped each other out of their clothes, admiring each other's bodies once again. Jeff thought Kari had the most beautiful tits he had ever seen, except perhaps Allison's. Still, he was willing to settle for second best, especially since he loved Kari so much. Allison was still an infatuation, but it couldn't beat the real thing.

He did notice the expression of delight on Allison's face as he dropped his shorts and exposed himself to her. That and the anticipation were enough to make him as hard as a rock.

"Okay Jeff," she said, "your part in this is easy. You just lie there and let Kari do all the work."

Jeff lay down on the bed, thrilled by what was about to happen to him.

"There's really not much to giving a blowjob," Allison said. "Just remember a couple of things. A man is most sensitive on the head, especially right underneath. Tease a man there with your tongue and he'll be completely in your power. But to really do it right, you have to suck it into your mouth as far as you can."

Kari climbed up onto the bed and positioned herself over him. She stared at his engorged member for a second as if unsure how to proceed.

"Here, let me help," Allison said. Then she did something that caught Jeff completely off his guard. She grasped his cock at the base and pointed it upward toward Kari's mouth.

"Oh my god, Allison!" Jeff exclaimed. Only in his fantasies had she ever touched him there. The feeling was incredibly thrilling.

Allison grinned. "You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"I love it!" he exclaimed.

"Well, hurry up, Kari. Unless you want to waste his orgasm on a handjob from his stepmother."

Kari stared at her in shock. Then she turned her attention back to Jeff's cock.

"So is he really going to..." she stammered.

"Have an orgasm?" Allison suggested, and Kari nodded. "That depends on you. You can stop at any time if it makes you feel uncomfortable. But if you really want to make Jeff feel good, you'll let him cum in your mouth, and you'll swallow it."

"Jeff, do you want me to swallow it?" Kari asked him.

"Oh yes!" he exclaimed.

"Okay," she smiled, then began to lower herself.

"The first thing you do," Allison instructed, "is tease the head with your tongue. Just flick your tongue against it a few times."

Kari opened her mouth and gently brushed her tongue against the head. Jeff groaned in pleasure.

"You see what that does to him?" Allison smiled. "Do it again."

Kari repeated the action, and Jeff couldn't help but groan once more. She giggled at the sounds he was making. "So it's that easy to make him feel good?" she asked.

"Have you ever had your nipples licked?" said Allison.

Kari glanced at Jeff and blushed. "Well, yeah," she mumbled.

"This is exactly the same thing. Pretend his cock is a girl's nipple and do what you think would make it feel good."

"Ew!" she said, growing even redder.

Allison laughed. "Okay, maybe that wasn't the best way to say it. I just meant, think of what feels good on your nipples."

Kari leaned down, and this time she ran the tip of her tongue all over the head. Jeff gasped at the sensation, especially when she brushed against that sensitive part on the underside. The stimulation was driving him wild.

"I've brought his dad to orgasm a couple of times just from tonguing it," Allison commented. "You can practice that on your own later. This time, Jeff said he wants to cum in your mouth."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.