Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Diana started to take off the diamond jewelry but Charles asked her to leave it on. Then she bent down to remove her shoes, but he stopped her again. He said huskily, "Please keep the shoes and the jewelry on. There's nothing sexier than an otherwise completely naked woman wearing sparkling diamonds and a pair of sexy, gold high-heels!"

Diana smiled at him as he bent down and picked her up in his arms and carried her out to the bed. He set her down in front of him beside the bed and asked, "How do you want me?" Oops ... that sounded like a stupid question... He chuckled at her response.

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... you should know the answer to that, Agent Richards... She put her hand on his flaccid cock and stroked him. "I want you hard."

He put his hands on her breasts and pinched her nipples. Not what I meant and you know it... He grinned as he growled again, "How do you want me?"

Diana grinned with him as she sat down on the bed. She grasped his hips to turn him around, putting his crotch right in front of her face. She ran her hands up and down his muscular thighs and over his hard, shapely ass. "Relax and spread your legs a little wider."

OK, pretty lady ... how's this?

She snorted a laugh when he planted his legs wide and struck what she called a "Peter Pan" pose. He put fists on his hips as he flashed a wide grin at her—his dimple making a deep groove in his right cheek. Then she laughed harder when he thrust his hips toward her a few times—jiggling his family jewels at her as they dangled in the wide expanse between his thighs.

"Not that wide!" She brought her right hand up to cup his balls and she kept forcing her hand upward. I'll hurt you if you don't cooperate and put your cock where I want it...

Then she ran her hands to his inner thighs and stroked him up and down, pausing to caress and massage him for a few seconds on each upward stroke. She was fascinated. God, how I love to watch your cock get hard...

When he was about half hard, she leaned forward and licked up and down from tip to base. Then she lifted his shaft to lave her tongue from the base to the tip. She marveled at how each swipe took longer as he grew slightly with each firm, wet stroke of her tongue. I love listening to the sound of your deep, heavy breathing as your excitement grows at the same rate as your cock...

When he was almost fully hard, she wrapped her lips completely around the ridge and drew as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. Then she slowly backed off of him, applying pressure to the underside with her tongue. Charles sucked in a breath and groaned deeply as his head fell back. When she completely released him from her mouth, his cock was fully erect, rock-hard and standing eight glorious inches straight out from his body!

Diana moaned as she stared at and softly caressed his beautiful long, hard male flesh with her fingertips. She couldn't stop herself. She grasped him again as she began to run her tongue up and down his shaft ... wrapping her lips around the tip to swirl her tongue all over him. Oh, God! I just can't help it! Sucking your cock turns me on so badly! I have to touch myself...

She continued to pleasure him with her lips and tongue as she grasped the base of his shaft with her left hand. She reached down between her legs with her right hand and stroked herself.

Charles looked down to watch as she laved his shaft again. He held his breath. Damn, pretty lady. You really love my cock, don't you? The breath whooshed out of his lungs. Ah shit ... you're so turned on that you need to stroke yourself? He sucked in another breath. Ah, fuck! It feels so good when you moan with my cock in your mouth! He slowly released that breath.

He took deep, slow breaths as he watched her and encouraged her—his own excitement being held at bay. He moved his right hand down and gently caressed her left cheek with the backs of his fingers. He said deeply, "That's it, pretty lady. Stroke yourself if you need to ... you must really like having your lips and tongue on my cock! If it turns you on this much, you're welcome to do this to me whenever you want!"

Oh, yeah, sexy man ... keep talking... She moaned and looked up at him with raw desire burning in her eyes.

He felt his control slipping. "If you still want me to fuck your ass, then you'd better hurry up and climax before you make me come! Then you'll have to start all over again! Or is that what you're hoping for! To keep my cock in your mouth so you can feel me get hard again. Is that what turns you on, pretty lady? Watching and feeling my cock get all long and hard for you? I'm always ready to be hard for you, pretty lady!"

Damn, sexy man! How do you know just what I need? She groaned loudly as her back arched and her head fell backward. "Oh, God, YES!" Her hips gyrated on the edge of the bed while she continued to stroke herself. Her left hand was still tightly gripping the base of his shaft.

Charles was, once again, treated to sight of her beautiful face during an orgasm. He stroked her flushed cheeks with the backs of his fingers and ran his thumbs gently over her full, parted lips. I just love the way your lips look wrapped around my hard cock... He closed his eyes as he tried to calm his excitement from watching her. Good thing your hand is still wrapped around my cock to stop me from coming! I want your ass...

When Diana's climax ended, she smiled sexily up at him and he asked her quietly, "Do you have any idea how much it turns me on to watch you bring yourself to orgasm?" Her eyes burned at him as she smiled even wider. He continued softly, "I hope my talking to you helped instead of distracting you."

She moaned softly. "Oh ... that definitely gave me the boost I needed to come!"

Diana moved to lie back on the bed. She asked Charles if he knew any of the techniques to help make her ass ready to be penetrated. As he moved beside her, he told her that he'd read a book that had described all the physical "do's and don'ts" about this type of sex, including the emotional and psychological implications involved in such a taboo act.

He described what he considered the more intimate ways of stimulating her using his fingers, lips and tongue. I know you've already experienced that ... Dare I ask with whom? He shook his head slightly to dispel the image that tried to creep into his mind. I know who it was...

He asked her what position she wanted to be in when he entered her ass for the first time. She told him she wanted him to take her from behind while on her hands and knees. You must trust me... That was one of the more vulnerable positions for her. I could hurt you if I lose control. I promise I won't do that. I won't make a move until you tell me to...

He was a little disappointed. I want to see your face as I take your virginity. I have a rather unpleasant memory I would like to erase ... I have an idea... The dresser mirror faced the side of the bed—if they turned toward the mirror he would be able to see her face!

She smiled. I want to see your face, too!

They crawled to the side of the bed facing the mirror and Diana grabbed a few pillows to prop under her head and chest. Charles crouched behind to use his fingers and tongue to stimulate her until she was ready. He laved her sweet flesh for a few moments... I just want to taste you again...

Then he raked his tongue upward and took several soft, slow licks; she moaned deeply and told him how good it felt. He gradually laved her more firmly as he felt the flesh and muscles of her ass soften and relax. The fingers on his right hand were stroking into her wet pussy and her moans got louder.

He asked her if she was ready for his fingers—she moaned yes. He brought them up, slick from her wetness, and carefully inserted his index finger. It easily slid all the way into her and she moaned that she wanted more. He added his middle finger and stroked both of them into her several times. She moaned loudly, "Oh, YES! More ... give me more!"

Charles rose up on his knees. "I'm going to stroke my cock inside your pussy to make it slick ... OK?" While he did that, he thrust the three middle fingers of his right hand into her very relaxed asshole. He remembered the most important part of the "do's and don'ts" ... once his dick entered her ass, that's where he'd have to stay until they bathed.

Oh, God!!! I'm about to explode from the pleasure! I need to feel your cock in my ass... Diana couldn't stand the anticipation any longer. She braced herself on her hands and stared at Charles in the mirror. "Fuck my ass ... now!"

His eyes flashed with fear and lust at the same time. I don't want to hurt you! I couldn't stand to hear you scream in pain like that bitch, Sherry! But you seem ready... Charles pulled his slick, hard shaft out of her pussy and re-positioned the tip at her ass. He hesitated for a couple seconds as he stared at her in the mirror again.

Diana's eyes flashed with lust and desire. She growled demandingly, "DO IT!"

Charles gritted his teeth, grasped her hips firmly and thrust his cock all the way into her ass with a low grunt as they stared at each other. When he was buried all the way inside her, they both threw back their heads. They half-groaned and half-growled in lust as their backs arched in pleasure.

An initial wincing frown of pain came over Diana's face from that sudden, deep invasion. But it was instantly replaced by a relaxed, open-mouthed mask of pleasure. Her ass quickly became accustomed to being stretched open and penetrated so deeply. She felt that wonderful sensation of fullness again—just like she used to feel when the big man's cock was in her pussy!

His initial loud growl gradually became a low, throaty moan. "Oh, My God... !" I can feel the tip of my cock resting in virgin territory deep within your ass... He flashed a look of pure lust at her in the mirror. "So, Mrs. Richards, do you like the way my cock feels up your ass?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.