Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Charles stood and helped Diana up so she could walk down to the stage area of the nightclub. As the crowd clapped and cheered, Diana made her way over to the microphone and greeted the bandleader and he kissed her hand before he went back to his podium.

When the crowd quieted, Diana began her introduction to the first song. "Good evening, and thank you for that enthusiastic welcome! Some of you may notice that the dress I'm wearing looks similar to a fashion worn by the incomparable Miss Marilyn Monroe in the movie 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.' Well, my first number this evening is a song from that movie, even though this wasn't the dress she wore for that particular scene. However, I am wearing the appropriate accessories! These lovely jewels are Harry Winston originals that the jewelry store in the lobby was kind enough to loan to me for the evening. So they are still available for sale if any of you men out there need a really good way to apologize to your wife!" She paused, grinning, as she looked pointedly at Ward and Mary Lou. The room erupted in laughter.

As it quieted again, she continued. "So, I guess you know the song I'm referring to is 'Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend.' I would never dare compare myself to the wonderful Miss Monroe, but I learned this entire routine at the same time she did. I work for one of the producers of that movie and I spent a lot of time on the set and got to know Miss Monroe quite well. She is a truly lovely person and, I believe, one of the most underrated actresses in Hollywood. So Marilyn, if you hear about me attempting this poor imitation of you, please don't think too unkindly of me! Hit it boys!" she exclaimed as she turned toward the band.

When she sang the intro to the song, Charles's eyes widened. You sound almost exactly like Marilyn Monroe! As she got into the song, moving and doing the same gestures as Marilyn had done, Charles saw just how talented she was. Why didn't you go into show business, pretty lady? The more he watched her, the more astounded he was at just how beautiful and talented she was.

Diana was surprised when some of the band members provided a little back-up vocals. When she sang the last lines of the last verse, "But bent back or bent knees, You stand straight at ... Tiffany's," the band members provided the, "Ooooooo," that had followed in the movie scene. Diana paused for a second. "Thanks, fellas!" She then launched into the final lines as the band members provided the rest of the back-up vocals.

"Diamonds!" (Diamonds!) "Diamonds!" (Diamonds!) "I don't mean rhinestones..." "But, Diamonds ... are a girl's best..." "Best Friend!"

As the final trumpet fanfare played, the room erupted into thunderous applause, cheers and whistles! Charles, Ward and Mary Lou were all on their feet cheering and clapping loudly and Charles made several loud whistles with his fingers. It took about a minute before the crowd finally quieted again. Diana bowed and said, "Thank you," a few times.

She introduced her next song. "This next tune is a bit more subdued than my opening number. It's a lovely romantic melody with a soft jazz influence, written by Cole Porter originally for a musical play and then later featured in a film in 1934 based on the musical called 'The Gay Divorcee.' It has been recorded by many different artists; most notably by the inimitable Ella Fitzgerald and the ever-popular Mr. Frank Sinatra. It's a song about the kind of love that everyone wants ... that makes you think about, dream of and long to be near your beloved day and night... 'Night and Day!'"

As Diana sang the song, she looked most often toward Charles, but she also worked the room. When she sang the last verse of the song for the second time, she sang exclusively to Charles.

"Night and day, under the hide of me, There's oh, such a hungry yearning burning inside of me! And this torment won't be through, Until you let me spend my life making love to you... Day and night ... Night and day!"

Charles stared at her through that whole last verse with a look of hungry yearning burning in his eyes and Diana mirrored it. It made the passion and power in her voice rise in intensity.

The bandleader directed the band to follow with musical intensity; then he instinctively paused the music when she ended the note after singing the words, "making love to you..." Then he directed the band to begin again softly as she finished the last lines passionately subdued.

When the room exploded into loud applause and cheers again, Diana bowed a couple times. Then she turned to direct applause toward the bandleader and the band. I know what you did—you matched the music to my emotions! You're very good...

The bandleader blew her a kiss. Thank you for your acknowledgment! No other singer I've worked with has ever immediately expressed her gratitude for that! The bandleader made a mental note to pay attention to her vocals and follow whatever she did on her last two songs.

Diana began the next intro as soon as it was quiet again. "This next song is another wonderful love song that has been made popular performed with a sultry jazz inflection by a very talented singer, Miss Etta James. I can certainly identify with this song now, as I have finally found my true love... 'At Last!'"

The slowness and the soft, jazzy influence made Diana keep her eyes closed during most of the song. She felt each note and word of the lyrics pour from her heart and soul. At the last verse, she suddenly realized how much the song described her and Charles. She stared at him as she sang the lines.

"Ohhh, You smiled, and then the spell was cast And here we are in heaven, For you are mine at last!"

Charles smiled softly at her. You remembered my smile from seventeen years ago... Tears came into her eyes. Yes, pretty lady, we are in heaven... Her tears welled. And I am yours at last ... and forever...

His eyes misted. What we have is a miracle and I will always cherish you... Charles stood to applaud with everyone else. He paused as he put his right fingertips to his lips and then held his hand toward her, sending her a kiss. She smiled softly at him and carefully wiped tears from the corners of her eyes.

Diana bowed a couple times to the crowd and thanked them again. She waited until it was quiet enough to introduce her last song and dedicate it to Charles. "I know it seems the last couple of songs I have been singing to my new husband, Charles Richards ... right over there. Wave to everyone, my sexy man!" Charles chuckled and looked around, embarrassed, as he put his right hand up and waved shyly.

She continued; "I honestly didn't realize when I picked those last two songs how much they applied to my feelings for and my relationship with my new husband. I picked them just because I know them well from my act in L.A.! I'd never really paid that much attention to the lyrics before. Terrible thing for a singer to admit, huh?"

She paused for a few seconds as a ripple of laughter floated through the room. "Now, this last song I picked specifically to dedicate to my new husband because it seems to perfectly describe what happened between us just last night ... when we met, fell in love, flew here and got married! Charles and I have known each other for just over twenty-four hours now, but we've been searching for each other for seventeen years! And I just knew somehow that he would find me again... 'Some Enchanted Evening!'"

"Some enchanted evening ... You may see a stranger, You may see a stranger Across a crowded room. And somehow you know, You know even then That somewhere you'll see her ... Again and again."

"Some enchanted evening ... Someone may be laughin' You may hear her laughin' Across a crowded room. And night after night, As strange as it seems The sound of her laughter Will sing in your dreams."

"Who can explain it? Who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, Wise men never try."

"Some enchanted evening ... When you find your true love, When you feel her call you Across a crowded room. Then fly to her side, And make her your own Or all through your life you May dream all alone."

As she ended the last line, Diana held her arms toward Charles. He came to her on the stage and took her hands as she turned sideways to face him at the microphone. She finished the last lines staring into his eyes.

"Once you have found her, Never let her go. Once you have found her ... Never let her go!"

As soon as she finished the last note, Charles released her hands and wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her against him. He kissed her desperately ... right there in front of everyone. The whole crowd exploded into loud cheers, applause and whistles as the band loudly played the ending fanfare of the song. It was almost like they'd been watching part of a live performance of "South Pacific!" ... except Nellie had sung that song for Emile instead of the other way around!

They clung to each other as the crowd wildly cheered, but the cheers, whistles and applause were not fading. They parted reluctantly, staring at each other with desperate desire as their chests heaved. They turned to the crowd and took a couple bows together, holding hands. Charles backed away from Diana gesturing at her as he left the stage to return to their table. She took a few more bows and then indicated to the bandleader and the band again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.