Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Diana told Charles that she wanted to tell Ward and Mary Lou their story. They looked flabbergasted when Diana told them that she and Charles had known each other for twenty-four hours! Charles told them that he'd been studying her for a couple hours before they met and that he knew she was the woman for him.

Ward asked him how he was able to figure that out and Charles told them about his job with the FBI. Ward was somewhat impressed, though confused. If you're any good at your job, then you should be able to see that she's told you the truth! A light bulb suddenly went on in Ward's brain. You don't WANT to believe it...

As Diana had said—what man in his right mind would want to know something like that! Especially that the only reason they didn't marry was because they weren't good for each other! That could only mean one thing. The relationship had blossomed out of a powerful mutual attraction and that the sex must have been incredible! Like it must be for him now...

Ward sympathized with Charles. You need to do whatever is necessary to build a more intimate relationship with your wife. You love her very much ... Diana had said that she loved Charles as much as she did Duke ... That remains to be seen, little girl! He watched them closely as they continued their story.

Ward and Mary Lou laughed about the scene from "The Quiet Man." Ward said in his best Father Lonergan brogue, "Sha! Sure'n doesn't this lass have a temper just like a redhead?!! At least now if she throws a punch at ya, as her husband yer entitled to hit 'er back!" Then he sobered and in his normal, gruff voice said, "But you don't want to make her that mad! She can throw a punch like a man!"

Charles rubbed his right upper arm and told Ward he already knew that and Ward busted out laughing! He almost slipped and told Charles that he'd earned one of her punches, too ... He'd teased her and Duke about walking funny from having too much sex!

Diana broke in with her Mary Kate imitation. "I am sorry. I have a fearful temper. You might as well know about it now instead of finding out about it later! We Richards are a fighting people!"

Charles replied, "I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do to you ... Mrs. Richards!"

Ward saw the looks passing between them. They were the same looks he'd seen Diana share with the Duke. So ... you do love and desire him just as much! I don't think the Duke will want to know that...

I'll just tell Duke that you've chosen a decent man who loves you and will treat you well. Ward wondered how the Duke would react to know that Charles and Diana were drawn to each other in part because of their mutual admiration for the Duke and his movies. I'll just see how he reacts to the news that you're married first...

Diana told Ward why it had been her idea to come to Vegas and get married; Ward busted out laughing and almost slipped again. It didn't take you long to get the Duke into bed, either!

Diana was caught up in Ward's amusement. Let's see if I can make you inhale your drink... "Charles arranged to have the FBI's private plane fly us to Vegas last night." Wait for it ... OK, he's putting the glass to his mouth... "We joined the Mile High club on the way here!"

Ward choked on a sip of whiskey. What the fuck did you say?!! He stared at the straight look on Diana's face as he coughed. You can't possibly mean what I think you mean... Ward glanced at Charles. You don't know whether to laugh at me or slap your hand over her mouth! Ward looked at Diana again. "Are you talking about the same Mile High club I've heard about?"

Diana asked with a straight face, "Is there another Mile High club? What have you heard?"

Ward leaned closer to her. "The one I've heard about, you have to have sex in an airplane over a mile off the ground. Are we talking about the same club?" Diana just grinned and said yep! You dog, you ... Duke would've done the same thing! Let's see how you take a little good-natured ribbing! Ward frowned at Charles. "I thought you told this little girl that you wouldn't have sex with her until she was your wife! Not much of one for sticking to your word, are you son?"

Charles leaned back in his chair and looked Ward straight in the eyes as he folded his hands across his stomach. I know you're trying to tease me ... but I want you to know how deadly serious I am about my wife. And pass it along to your friend, The Duke ... just in case... He glanced quickly at Diana and then his eyes narrowed as he stared intently at Ward.

"Look at her. Does she look like the type of woman that ANY man could refuse when she wants him badly? We were on our way to get married! And what man would refuse an opportunity to do something like that—especially with a woman like her? It's a memory we'll never forget and something she's never experienced with ANY other man. I may seem naïve, but I'm not stupid or crazy; and I wasn't about to disappoint her—because I love her!"

So, you do know. You're just preserving your sanity... Ward smiled at Charles as he nodded his head. "I can see that. I can also see that you definitely are not stupid or crazy, either. You were smart enough not to let this little girl get away! Duke and I both have thought since the moment we met her that she deserved to find a man who would love her for the wonderful woman she is—I'm glad to see that she has. I'll tell Duke she's finally happily married to a decent man who loves her and will treat her well."

I meant no disrespect to you, son... Ward stood up and held his hand toward Charles in a friendly gesture.

Charles stood and shook his hand firmly. You just make sure your friend knows she's mine now...

When they sat back down, Mary Lou said, "I've always wanted to believe in love at first sight! It's wonderful to see it happened for you! How did you know?"

Charles and Diana glanced at each other. He said, "Diana and I have been looking for each other since we were thirteen years old." Then they told Ward and Mary Lou the whole story.

They were surprised. Ward said, "Kind of makes you believe in something like destiny or fate, doesn't it? It's just kind of a shame that it took seventeen years for you guys to find each other again. Why do you suppose that is?"

Charles explained it to Ward the way he had to Diana when she'd questioned God's plan.

Tears welled in her eyes, but she blinked a few times. Then she took a deep breath and smiled brightly. "Come, my handsome, sexy husband. It's time you took me on the dance floor!"

Ohhh ... you'd better be careful what you say to me... Charles grinned at her. "Well, I'd love to dance with you, pretty lady. But if I try to TAKE you on the dance floor, we'll get arrested!"

Ward barked a loud laugh. Damn, son ... you do have a sense of humor, doncha? "I like the way you think, Charles! It looks like the little girl is going to have her hands full and have to watch what she says to you!"

Charles helped Diana to stand. She's gonna have HER hands full? What about mine? He moved behind her as he grinned wolfishly at Ward. "That goes both ways, Ward. She's quite a handful, too! And, according to her own admission, she's two handfuls!" He ran his hands from her waist up to briefly cup the undersides of her breasts.

Ward burst out laughing, bending forward to slap his hand on Charles' shoulder and said through his laughter, "Oh, God, Charles! You're a man after my own heart! You obviously know how to appreciate a sexy woman! I don't suppose you like to go to bars, get drunk and start fights just for fun?"

Charles chuckled. "Well, now ... I've sometimes thought that would be a great way to get rid of my pent up frustration and anger in the past. But ... the FBI tends to frown on that sort of behavior, and I'd kind of like to keep my job for a little while longer! Besides, I've got a much better way to relieve my frustration and anger now ... don't you think?" He crooked his eyebrow at Ward and grinned wolfishly again as he ran his hands slowly and firmly up and down the sides of Diana's body.

Ward grinned back at Charles just as wolfishly. Diana's eyelids drooped as flames of desire roared in them and her chest was heaving slightly. The tips of her breasts were clearly visible poking forward through the material of her gown.

Ward warned Charles, "You better be careful ... I think you're making her frustrated and angry!"

Diana was having a hard time controlling herself. You're talking about me and treating me as nothing more than a sex object—and I don't care! In fact, it was turning her on faster than she wanted to admit! Come on, Diana! You're in public and you're letting him feel you up like you're a whore! Try to maintain some sense of dignity ... somehow! She spun away from Charles and turned around to face both of them, her eyes blazing with desire and anger. She looked back and forth between the two of them as she let them have it!

"That's about enough out of both of you! I am not going to let you continue to manhandle me like that ... no matter how much I like it! We are in a very public place and I must ask both of you to treat me with a little more respect! Shame on you, Ward, for ogling me the way you've been doing right in front of your own wife! How do you think that makes her feel? And you, Charles; you have the ability to make me forget where I am and how I should behave when you touch me that intimately. You may not have realized that until this moment, so I'll forgive you this time. But don't let it happen again ... unless I ask you to do it! Do you understand?"

Ward and Charles looked surprised at first; and then sheepish. Aw, hell! You're right... Charles nodded his head and said, "Yes dear."

Ward looked at Mary Lou. "I'm sorry for acting like such a cad, honey. I didn't mean it!"

Mary Lou replied, "You're not going to like how much this little faux pas is going to cost you!" Diana chuckled quietly and Mary Lou showed Diana the many diamond rings on her fingers. "I have this many more at home. I'm either going break Ward of his uncouth behavior in public or I'm going to break his bank account in jewelry!"

They all laughed together as the mood lightened again.

Ward finally noticed the sparkling diamonds that Diana was wearing. He looked at Charles. "Boy, does the FBI pay you guys that well? Maybe I got into the wrong business!"

Charles snorted a laugh. "No. The FBI does not pay THAT well! They're on loan from the jewelry store in the lobby because Diana is performing this evening."

Mary Lou commented, "Those diamonds would probably make up for the next ten years of your social blunders, Ward!" They all laughed again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.