Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They tried to take their time with dinner because they had a lot of time to kill before the music and dancing would start. Diana ate as much as she could without making herself feel too full and Charles savored his steak. He said it was the best he'd ever had—done just right and still tender and juicy!

Diana smiled as she sipped on her wine and watched him relish every bite. I want you to relish eating me as much as you are that steak!

She picked up a breadstick from the basket on their table and brought it to her mouth. She was about to take a big bite of it—but she stopped. OK, sexy man ... Let's see if I can get your mind off of food and back onto me! She closed her mouth and put the end of the breadstick to her lips and pursed them slightly—like she was kissing the tip of his shaft. Then she parted her lips and slid a couple inches of the breadstick into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it.

Charles stopped with his last bite of steak halfway to his mouth. What are you up to, you little minx? He put the bite of steak in his mouth and chewed slowly as they stared at each other.

She slowly pulled the breadstick out of her mouth and ran her tongue around her dry lips to moisten them again. Then she did the same thing with the breadstick again, only this time, she stuck the tip of her tongue out and flicked it over the end a couple of times as she released it from her lips. I wish this breadstick was your cock!

It took Charles much effort to swallow the bite of steak in his mouth without choking. OK, you minx ... I get the picture!

In case you didn't get it, I'll make it perfectly clear... "I'd rather wrap my lips around your cock and have you devour my flesh like you've been devouring that steak!" Diana saw the flames come up in his eyes. I knew you got it ... I just wanted to see how you'd react to my putting it into words!

He drank down his last gulp of wine, wiped his mouth with his napkin, stood up and came around to move her chair as she stood. Time for that workout, you sexy little minx! He grabbed her elbow as he led her quickly up the aisle to the nightclub entrance. He explained to the host that they were going to the restroom and they would be back as soon as possible.

The host smiled to himself. Restrooms, my ass! You're headed back to your room for a quickie! How stupid do you think I am! They were on their honeymoon, for God's sake!

As they passed through the lobby, Ward Bond, who was checking in at the front desk, spotted Diana. He tried to get her attention but she didn't see him. He noted the way she was dressed and his eyebrows rose in appreciation. She got into an elevator with the man holding her arm. They were alone and Ward saw the man back her into the corner kissing her as the elevator doors closed. That's not surprising; any man in his right mind would attack you looking like that!

Ward turned back to the desk clerk again. "Are you a friend of Mrs. Richards?"

Ward asked the clerk, "Who?"

"The woman you called to getting into the elevator was Diana Maitland Richards. Since you called her by her first name, I figured she was a friend of yours."

Ward exclaimed, "She's married?!!" Holy shit, Diana! How did that happen?

"Yes, sir. She's on her honeymoon, and she's performing in the nightclub tonight as a favor to the concierge."

Ward was floored! Damn, little girl! I thought you'd never find any man who could take your mind off of Duke—I just hope you haven't leapt before you looked! He'd definitely have to check out her new husband before he told Duke about this ... he knew the Duke would want to know everything!

The brief glimpse he'd gotten of her husband and they way he went after her told Ward that he at least had great taste in women! But he was more interested to see the way Diana responded to her new husband. He would have to get into that nightclub tonight!

They barely managed to control themselves in the elevator. Charles backed Diana into the corner and crushed his mouth to hers and leaned his body against her to grind his crotch on hers. I've wanted to do that since you first arrived at the nightclub earlier—but that would've been too obvious! As soon as the elevator reached the top floor, they parted. They exited and moved swiftly to their room while she dug the key out of her clutch bag.

As soon as they were inside, Diana pushed the door closed. She backed Charles up against it and went down onto her knees in front of him. Get ready, sexy man ... I'm going to eat you alive! She had his pants open in no time, pushed them down his thighs and pulled his hard shaft through the slit in the front of his boxers. She slowly laved the underside of his cock and then dragged her tongue from the tip to the base, wetting him thoroughly.

Aw, hell ... just suck me, babe ... PLEASE!!!

Then she wrapped her lips and her left hand around him and worked on him frantically. She stuck her right hand up through the leg of his boxer shorts and massaged his balls. It didn't take long; within 5 minutes, Charles was groaning loudly as a powerful orgasm tore through him.

FUCK, baby!!! You're so damn good at this...

Damn, sexy man! Don't choke me! He came so powerfully that she had to back off far enough so that the rest landed on her tongue. She kept squeezing his shaft and massaging him until his climax ended and he sagged against the door. She stood up carefully and put his softening cock back into his shorts. She pulled his pants back up and rubbed her hands over his ass and his cock as she tucked his shirt back into his pants. Then she zipped them back up, buttoned them and fastened his buckle again.

She stared at him the whole time... You look so helpless ... you seem so powerless to resist me! Good ... we're still balanced!

Charles just stood there—staring at her as she completely dressed him again. I am addicted to you—anything you want to do to me—anything you want me to do to you! Any time she wanted to wrap her lips around him—he would be powerless to stop her! Any time she wanted his face between her legs, he would not be able to resist! She backed away from him and removed her dress and panties and was standing there in nothing but her strappy gold high-heels and those sparkling diamonds! I am powerless to resist you...

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down on the end of it and knelt in front of her, spreading her legs apart. He dove into her sweet flesh and ravaged her like she had him. He stroked his tongue into her deeply and then up to the top of her wet folds while he stroked his fingers into her. My sweet, sexy, gorgeous lady ... let me give you as much pleasure as you just gave me...

He explored the inner contours of her flesh with his fingertips as he stroked her sensitive clit with his tongue. When he rubbed his middle finger over a certain spot inside her, he noticed she groaned louder and thrust her hips harder so he kept stoking that same spot. Her hips rolled harder and her groans became more intense as she repeated, "Yes ... yes ... yes... !"

He put his lips at the top of hers and sucked lightly on her clit. Suddenly, her hips froze as her back arched off the bed. He felt hot liquid on the palm of his right hand and then her hips collapsed and her body writhed as her flesh throbbed on his fingers. She kept moaning, "Oh, my God ... Oh, my God!" —over and over.

He kept stroking his fingers into her, rubbing that same spot, waiting for her orgasm to subside—but it kept going! He leaned down and licked and sucked at her sensitive clit again. She screamed as her hips bucked wildly—it was everything he could do just to keep his fingers inside her. Damn, pretty lady ... how long can you keeping coming?

FUCK!!! Damn, sexy man ... you're killing me! Oh, God ... just take me now—I'm already in heaven! Diana reached down and pushed his hand away from her. She continued to writhe as her muscles quaked. Her thighs were shaking uncontrollably and her head thrashed back and forth. She finally collapsed completely and just lay there gasping for breath.

You were so out of control you couldn't even beg me to stop, huh? Good. Remember that the next time you dig up some fantasy of "the big man!" Charles got up off his knees and sat beside her on the bed, stroking her face with his left hand. "Are you OK, pretty lady?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.