Dreams Do Come True...
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Charles collapsed on top of Diana after his hips stopped bucking. He was able to prop himself up on his forearms enough so she could breathe and he turned his head to the right toward hers as it rested on the pillow next to him. She turned her head to look at him and they smiled softly at each other as they took a few slow, deep breaths. He asked, "Where did you go for a few minutes? What took your mind away from us?"

She lowered her eyes for a few seconds. What should I tell you? "I was trying to erase an old memory, but it didn't work. I didn't want it to interfere with us, but I realized that it couldn't unless I let it. I promise I won't let that happen again."

He asked her softly, "Is it a bad memory?" You were thinking about HIM, weren't you?

"No. It's a pleasant memory ... but it's caused me some pain in the past."

It is about him... "Does it still cause you pain?"

"Not any more." You're the man of my dreams now...

He knew it was a memory involving "the big man." Is it a real memory—or a memory of a dream or fantasy? I still can't tell ... But at least you don't still ache for him... "Then you shouldn't erase it. Why would you want to erase pleasant memories? You have too many bad memories that I would rather you erase. But, don't try to completely erase them. You may need some of them to keep you from repeating past mistakes ... you understand?" Remember that none of those other men ever satisfied you...

I'll never betray you... Diana smiled and nodded. "What time is it?"

Charles lifted his head up and looked at the clock on the bedside table. "It's just after two."

"I need to get cleaned up and dressed so I can get to the meeting with the bandleader in the nightclub. I have no idea how long it will take, so why don't you get cleaned up and dressed and head down to the casino to waste a little time until I'm through. I'll come find you in there after the meeting."

He agreed, so they showered and dressed in their new clothes and went down to the lobby at about 2:45pm. Diana gave Charles a soft, lingering kiss in front of the casino and wished him good luck. Then she headed for the nightclub.

She passed by a beauty salon in the lobby. I would really like to look my best this evening... She would be performing and Charles hadn't yet seen how she looks wearing makeup. She popped into the beauty salon to see if they had any openings and she was in luck; they had one at 4:30 so she took it.

The bandleader greeted her at the entrance to the nightclub. They went in and sat at the piano so she could make her song selections. She immediately found a couple that she knew well from her act at the L.A. nightclub. She chose another song from one of Marilyn Monroe's movies that she knew well and then she found a special song to sing just for Charles.

The bandleader asked her in what order she wanted to sing the songs. "I'll be wearing a dress similar to one Marilyn Monroe wore in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.' It's not the pink strapless one she wore for the 'Diamonds' scene, but I think we should open with that number. Then I want to do 'Night and Day' and then 'At Last.' And, of course, 'Some Enchanted Evening' will be last. Will you want me to do intros for each song?"

"It is customary for the singer to do that for a guest appearance. But you don't have to if you don't want to!" the bandleader replied.

She told him what she usually said for the two from her L.A. act and then she said she was going to make a reference to her admiration for Marilyn Monroe, whom she met briefly during the filming of the movie, as part of her intro for that number. She asked the bandleader if he thought those would be appropriate.

"They sound fine to me. How are you going to word the dedication for your last song?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll work it out by tonight. What time is my set scheduled for?"

"You're slated for ten o'clock."

"That will be great! I'll still get to enjoy a good dinner as long as I finish eating before seven. I can't sing well on a full stomach!"

The bandleader and the other members all told her that she sounded wonderful and they were looking forward to seeing and hearing her performance later.

"Thank you all so much for you kind words. I'm looking forward to performing with you as well. Does anyone know what time it is?" One of the guys looked at his watch and said it was about 3:45. "Well, goodbye. And I'll see you later this evening when you introduce me out of the audience. That's where I'll be." As she headed toward the door, the bandleader called after her and asked her how she'd like to be introduced. "Call me ... Diana Maitland Richards!"

She arrived at the casino and stopped at the entrance before going down the few steps. She scanned the room and her eyes widened slightly when she finally spotted Charles. He was at a Roulette table—surrounded by women! Her eyes narrowed. Women don't pay that much attention to you, huh?! She took a deep breath and strode purposefully in his direction.

She hung back just far enough so she could hear what was going on—but he couldn't see her directly behind him. She saw a couple of women lean back and eye him up and down. Then they glanced at each other and grinned as they fanned themselves with their hands—as if they were agreeing that he was hot! She smirked. You have no idea how HOT he is, ladies ... but keep your paws off of him 'cause he's mine! Then she started listening to what was being said.

The woman hanging onto his left arm said excitedly, "Oh, honey! You are so lucky! You must be on some kind of a winning streak!" The woman on his right agreed.

The croupier called for final bets to be placed before he released the ball. She saw the women put chips on the same spots as Charles had placed his. The women hanging onto his arms were shaking him excitedly as they waited to see where the ball was going to land. When it turned out to be one of his picks, the woman on his right squealed excitedly. She reached over and kissed him on his cheek as Charles tried to pull away. The woman told him again how lucky he was.

"Lady, you have no idea how lucky this weekend has been for me! I'm here on my honeymoon and I'm just killing a little time waiting for my lovely bride to join me. Now, if she walks in here and sees all you ladies hanging around me like this, she's not going to be very happy about it, so..." Charles spun around when Diana cut in. Her hands were on her hips and her eyes were blazing. Damn, pretty lady ... you're awfully sexy when you're mad ... and jealous!

"You're damn right I'm not very happy about it! Look ladies ... I can certainly understand why you find my husband so fascinating! He is a very handsome and sexy man ... and evidently, very lucky as well! I understand your confusion because we're not wearing rings. But I assure you, we are married—last night ... just three hours after we met! But he is MINE now, so you ladies will just have to go find some other men to sink your claws into! Go on now! Shoo!"

She gestured with her hands to send them away and the other women eyed her cattily as they left. She ignored them and just stared at Charles ... her eyes still blazing.

Charles grinned slowly as he moved right in front of her, wrapped his arms around her and dipped her sideways as he said quietly, "It's about damn time you showed up and rescued me from those vultures!" He crushed his lips to hers and kissed her as she wrapped her arms up around his neck and shoulders and kissed him back just as passionately.

They stopped when they heard the croupier give a loud cough and ask if anyone else was going to be placing bets. Charles stood her up straight and turned back toward the table. He looked at her; "Do you have any gut feelings about what to choose for a bet?"

Diana shook her head and her hands. "Oh, no! I am no good at this type of gambling—I'm very unlucky at these types of games. Poker is my game—it requires some skill ... not just luck!"

Charles looked back at the Roulette wheel and he noticed that the numbers 11 and 30 were right next to each other. They had arrived in Las Vegas the night before at just about 11:30—and his luck had gone from great to fantastic when he married Diana immediately. Then he remembered that their birthdays were only 11 days apart. You know which one to choose... He placed all of his chips on one spot and he took Diana into his arms and kissed her as the wheel was spun...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.