Dreams Do Come True...
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Diana saw the look in his eyes. Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking? "I guess we could lick each other clean..." she purred sexily. The flames roared in his eyes. Great minds think alike...

Charles rolled Diana onto her back and positioned himself overtop of her with his face between her legs. He groaned hotly as she licked at the tip of his cock and moaned. You like this position, don't you, pretty lady?

They took their time as they feasted on each other's bodies ... both of them moaning in pleasure. When he finally thrust his tongue fully into her hot, wet pussy, Diana moaned loudly with her lips wrapped about several inches of his shaft. Oh, damn ... that felt good... The vibration made his cock harden instantly.

She relished the feel of his mustache tickling her sensitive flesh. She groaned as she felt him suddenly go from half-hard to full-length stiffness in just a few seconds. She throbbed even harder as she felt the sudden urgency to feel him inside her again. She took her mouth off his cock and pleaded throatily, "I need you inside me again ... please!"

Charles growled. I just love to hear you beg for me so desperately, pretty lady! How can I resist? He gave one last thrust with his tongue, making her hips jerk involuntarily. Then he turned around, moved between her legs and buried his cock inside her with one hard, fast thrust as they both groaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, yes! Fuck me, Charles! Fuck me hard! Shove your beautiful, long cock into me as hard as you can! Oh, yesss! That feels soooo good... !"

They continued to groan loudly as he pounded into her for several minutes, both watching the looks of lust and desire on their faces.

Ahhh, fuck, sexy man! You're gonna wear me out... "God, you handsome, sexy man ... you make me so fucking hot! I love how you move inside me! Oh, yes, fuck me faster! Oh, God ... Oh, God ... Oh, God... !!!!" She took a deep breath and wailed, "AAAAAHHHHH... !!!" She screamed from another powerful orgasm that flooded both their crotches again.

Damn, pretty lady ... you're drivin' me wild! He stared at her as she told him how good he made her feel. She groaned loudly as he pounded into her and he grunted with each hard thrust. He growled as he thrust faster when he felt an intense orgasm building. Ah, FUCK!!! You're driving me insane! Stop talkin' so dirty!!!

He had no choice but to stay buried inside her for a few seconds until she released him when she climaxed. Then he bucked his hips into her several times as his orgasm roared through him.

He let out a deeper, louder yell. "AAAAAAHHHHHH... !!!" He collapsed on top of his heavily panting, sweaty, sexy new wife, his breathing just as labored—a sheen of sweat coating his body.

Diana gasped that she couldn't breathe so Charles lifted his upper body on his forearms so she'd have enough room to breathe easier. They stared at each other as they grinned—their chests heaved slowly.

She reached up and stroked his cheek; she felt the whisker stubbles from the dark shadows of his beard starting to grow back. She traced her thumb along his lips and mustache and noted how soft it felt. Your mustache serves nicely as a "tickler" between my legs... She pulled him down for a lingering kiss. "I can smell myself in your mustache!" She chuckled when he curled his upper lip toward his nose and took a deep whiff and then licked it with his tongue.

Mmm, mmm, good... Charles grinned. "My mustache is my 'flavor saver' for you! Now I can have breakfast in bed between your legs and I'll be able to recall it all day long just by sniffing and tasting my mustache!"

You wouldn't... !!! Diana cracked up as she pictured him walking around all day, sniffing at his mustache while other people looked at him like he was crazy—wondering... "what the hell!!!"

She continued to chuckle softly. "We've made a mess of each other again!" He grinned provocatively. "Nooo ... I'm getting hungry! For food ... for real food! We can't live on this stuff! We need sustenance if we want to be able to keep doing this, you know! Now get off of me so we can call Room Service and order some breakfast! What time is it any way?"

Charles looked over at the clock on the bedside table. "It's almost ten o'clock. I guess it is time for breakfast! What would you like? I'll call Room Service while you start the shower for us."

She wanted her usual—soft scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit and some orange juice. Charles raised his eyebrows. That was quite a breakfast for such a small woman ... But she'd had a lot of exercise over the past 10 hours; she probably needed that much sustenance to get her energy back. Come to think of it ... so did he!

He lifted off of her and handed her the towel that she'd brought to the bed with them. She cleaned the worst from between her thighs and left the towel with him. He wiped off while he sat on the side of the bed and called Room Service to place their breakfast order. He joined her in the shower a few minutes later and they carefully washed themselves. Just watching each other was a turn-on!

They found two terrycloth robes folded neatly in paper wrappers on the bathroom vanity and put them on. Then they picked up their discarded clothing and hung his suit in the steamy bathroom. Thankfully, her dress was made of a soft material that didn't wrinkle too badly from being left crumpled on the floor. Her underwear was another matter ... her bra and slip were OK, but her panties were a mess! Diana chuckled as she took them into the bathroom to wash and rinse them out. She was going to need them when the went down to the lobby later...

Room Service arrived a few minutes later. They sat down to eat and they both dug in like they were starving—which they were! Hot, hard sex really works up an appetite! They grinned at each other every so often as they noticed how heartily they were scarfing down their food.

When they were done, they were both keenly aware that it had been a while since either of them had brushed their teeth and her hair was a little tangled and tousled. His hair was fine since he'd run his hands through it during their shower ... wetting it down had straightened it out.

They dressed to go down to the lobby and buy some toiletries and changes of clothing but Diana had to leave her panties off. They were still damp and she didn't like the way the nylon clung to her skin. She felt funny as they walked to the elevator ... walking out into a fairly public area with no underwear on. Damn ... I feel naughty as hell! She grinned devilishly.

You bad girl! I know what you're thinking! Charles put his hand on her ass and caressed her softly. "Feels kind of sexy and naughty to be wandering around without any underwear on, huh? Imagine what I could do to you while we're in the elevator if we're all alone!"

Diana gasped quietly and she started to tingle from his soft caresses. She looked up at him and whispered, "Stop that! If you keep this up, I'll be so wet it'll run down my legs and I'll leave snail trails! That's not funny!" she growled quietly at him when he started laughing out loud.

Oh, shit, pretty lady! You crack me up! His laughter made him drop his hand from her ass just as another couple came out of a room on the hallway and headed toward the elevator. As soon as the other couple walked up, the elevator signaled its arrival and the doors opened with no one else inside.

Diana breathed a sigh of relief that they wouldn't be alone. He couldn't tease her and make her start dripping—she was already damp as it was! The first articles of clothing she would have to buy were more panties! She would have to keep switching them out as she soaked them! That was the only thing that frustrated her ... she would have to get used to changing her underwear several times a day when he was near! Hell ... if he's around, why should I bother to wear any at all? They won't stay on me long enough to make it worth the effort...

They went to the general merchandise shop first to buy some necessary toiletries. They needed toothbrushes, toothpaste, a hairbrush and comb, some antiperspirant and deodorant and a razor and shaving cream. Then they headed over to a clothing store to look for some underwear and changes of clothing.

They found a casual suit for Charles with a matching shirt, and a simple sleeveless dress with a jacket for Diana that would go with the shoes she was wearing. As they walked to the front of the store to check out, they passed through the eveningwear section.

Charles saw a dress on a mannequin that made him stop in his tracks. It was a halter-style dress in a shiny, cream-colored, satiny, pleated material. It had a long, straight skirt that had a rounded split up the middle of the front that looked like it ended just above the knees.

He closed his eyes as he kept seeing Diana in that dress. She reminded him of someone that he could swear he'd seen in a dress similar to it before. Damn it ... who was it and when was it? That's it! Marilyn Monroe! He'd seen her in a dress like this in some movie... Which movie was it? Oh, yeah! Gentlemen Prefer Blondes!

He opened his eyes and looked at the dress again. I have to buy it and take Diana to dinner in it ... I don't care what it costs... He called to Diana to come back and he pointed at the dress and told her he wanted her to try it on.

She told him it was a very daring dress—the only undergarment she would be able to wear with it was panties—to which he replied, "Then make sure one of your new pairs matches it!" She happened to be holding a pair of cream-colored, satiny panties in her hands. She showed them to him and he grinned and took her hand as they went to find a saleslady.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.