Dreams Do Come True...
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They stared at each other with lust and desire as Charles reached his arms around Diana's back and unhooked her bra. He stepped back and put his hands on her shoulders and slowly pulled the straps down her arms to peel the lacy cups away from her generous breasts. When it was free, he dropped it on the floor.

He groaned deeply. Ohhh, God! Your breasts are gorgeous... The beautiful rosy brown tips were already firm and just begging to be kissed, licked ... sucked. He wet his lips in anticipation; he was finally going to get his mouth on a woman's breasts...

Charles had always loved large breasts. Nothing, until now, had turned him on more than watching his ex-wife's full breasts swaying and bouncing on her chest when he fucked her hard. He had to watch her breasts because he couldn't stand the look on her face. She would turn her head and frown and bite her lip—she said it hurt a little. But she'd wanted him to do it anyway... "Just get it over with!" It had hurt every time he heard that...

He'd hated to think that he caused her any kind of pain, but by that time, he would be so close to orgasm that it wouldn't take very long to "get it over with." And she'd only ever allowed him to gently caress the sides of her breasts. "It just hurts too much for you to touch my nipples ... they're too sensitive." Bullshit!

We were virgins, Sherry. You had me so convinced that you were frigid. I believed it because we were inexperienced... Of course, after she'd confessed to cheating on him and he found out everything she'd done with her lover, he realized everything she'd been telling him was bullshit. Another reason he knew he'd never be able to forgive her and had kicked her out immediately.

And now ... here was this gorgeous creature that captivated him the moment he laid eyes on her! And she was staring at him like she was dying for him to do whatever he wanted with her breasts ... He could hardly believe that this gorgeous creature was now his wife... I already know how you respond to firm hands on your breasts ... let's see how you like this... He reached out to lightly brush her skin with his fingertips.

I see your eyes burning as you stare at my breasts! If you don't touch them soon ... I'm going to scream! She couldn't stop the soft moans that drifted past her parted lips when he reached up and lightly caressed her with his fingers. He softly ran the tips of his fingers from her chest down to her nipples and back up. Then he moved to the outsides of her breasts and over to the tips again and back; and then to the undersides—up to her firm peaks ... and down again.

Oh, God! I take it back ... this is even worse torture... She was panting again—her moans grew louder—her back arched from the tingles coursing up and down her spine. Her head fell backward and her breasts were thrust closer to his hands. Grab my breasts ... maul me like an animal!

What's the matter, pretty lady? Am I torturing you? He watched in amazement as her nipples hardened to stand out even further. How much harder could they get? Will I drive you wild if I continue with this slow torture? Because I fully intend to take my time... He was going to make up for lost time with Diana's highly sensitive breasts; his bitch ex-wife had denied him full access to hers!

He gradually increased his caresses to include his whole hand—cupping her breasts in his palms. He stroked his fingers over and gently squeezed her nipples, feeling how firm they were. I'm salivating, pretty lady ... I want to suck your beautiful nipples into my mouth so badly ... but not yet. I'm going to take this as slowly as I can ... no matter how much it tortures both of us... He'd very nearly given in to his lust and desire for her back in his car the first time he'd touched her breast and realized how much it turned her on.

He'd almost dragged her into the back seat of his car to rip her clothes from her body, whip his throbbing cock out of his pants and shove it into her while leaning down to brutally suck her hard nipples into his mouth! Until I realized that I didn't even know your name yet...

Diana's knees were getting weak as waves of pleasure were radiating through her body ... she never knew her breasts were this sensitive. As soon as you put your lips on my tingling flesh and lick or suck one of my nipples into your mouth, I'm going to come ... God ... please make him do it soon! I'm going to faint from the pleasure...

She whimpered, "I can't keep standing. My legs are about to give way under me!"

I'm sorry for subjecting you to such sweet torture, pretty lady ... no I'm not! He immediately bent down and scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the back of the suite. The huge bed was separated from the rest of the room by being recessed behind the back wall of the bathroom. Charles stopped short when he saw how big the bed was.

He remarked in his best Irish brogue, "Is that a bed or a ... or a parade ground? Ohhh, a man'd hafta be a sprinter to catch his wife in a bed like that!" He grinned sexily as he said in his normal voice, "But don't worry ... I'm fast!" So, don't even try to run away from me...

Diana giggled to hear him mimic another line from "The Quiet Man." Was that just a statement of fact or a warning? She grinned back just as sexily and purred, "That may be a good thing for you, because you make me feel insatiable! You may have to run FROM me!" She nudged her shoes off her feet and they fell to the floor at the foot of the bed.

Insatiable, huh? Hot damn ... you just keep sounding better and better... The flames in his eyes roared up a notch as he moved to the side of the bed and laid her down. He stayed kneeling beside her, looking down at her as he pushed his shoes off his feet and pulled his socks off.

"Not a chance, pretty lady—I've been waiting my whole life for a woman like you! I've got a lot of pent up lust and desire that has just been waiting for a woman who could handle it. Think you're up to the challenge?" He moved his head slightly and crooked his right eyebrow at her.

Damn ... have you been studying the big man's facial expressions? You do that just like him... The flames in her eyes matched his as she growled lustfully, "You damn well better believe it, you..."

She hesitated; she started to call him "big man;" no ... that endearment was reserved only for her first love ... She ran her eyes down his body, noting his wide shoulders, his big, hairy chest and trim, furry abdomen, and the large bulge in the front of his trousers. But damn if you're not every bit as sexy as him... She groaned wantonly, " ... you sexy man!"

Charles nearly lost control. Holy shit, woman! Don't talk like that! Your voice is so fuckin' sexy... He growled as he panted heavily from the throbbing of his cock—he wanted to just flip her over onto her hands and knees and fuck her from behind like an animal! God ... how she drove his lust!!!

He closed his eyes and clenched his hands as he took a few deep, slow breaths to regain his control. I have to prove to you that I can please you more than any man ever could again... He was just getting a handle on his burning desire ... until he heard her provocative purr. Oh, shit! Now you're inside my head... His eyes popped open to stare at her with raw lust.

Why are you holding back on me? Let's see if you can resist me telling you exactly what I want... "What's the matter, sexy man? Afraid I might not be able to handle what you really want to do to me? Do I make you feel like an animal? When it comes to sex, we're all animals ... it's an instinct. A lot of male animals are driven to take whatever females they can—but not you. You mate for life. And now that you've found your mate, don't you feel driven to take me like you've always yearned to? Like you need to plant your seed in me and procreate? By the way, I do hope you want children ... eventually!" Damn, I almost forgot to mention that part...

Charles had been just about to pounce on her. Then she made that statement about procreating ... His body jerked. I've already come inside you twice and we didn't use any kind of precautions! "Yes, I've always wanted children ... but not right away! I want at least a year or two to enjoy what we can do for each other before we have children—you know our sex life won't be the same after that! And I've got a lot of wasted years to make up for ... don't you?" She grinned and nodded. Thank God we agree on that...

Suddenly, another thought popped into his mind. Do you make it a habit to have unprotected sex with men? He asked her carefully, "Not that I'm going to hold anything against you, but just for my own peace of mind ... How many men have you had sex with and was it always without any kind of protection?"

Diana frowned. Can you handle the truth? But it's too late to hold anything back now... She thought back over the years and counted. "Eleven. Twelve including you, but only two were without any protection."

His eyes went wide and he frowned as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Diana ... I knew you had experience with sex, but ... I figured it would have been with only a few men who you may have dated for awhile. But eleven? What happened to you to make you use men like ... prostitutes?"

Diana snorted a laugh. That's a very good description for what I did... She sat up next to him and explained. "I always had low self-esteem growing up. I took it too personally when I was picked on and teased as a child just because I was one of the youngest and smallest kids in my neighborhood. I developed my shapely body just before I was thirteen. Boys only wanted to go out with me so they could feel me up and try to have sex with me. Then they rejected me when I wouldn't give in. I never had a steady boyfriend." Hold on ... it gets worse...

"I lost my virginity when I was twenty-three to a bastard who'd tricked me into thinking I was in love with him. He acted like John Wayne around me. I told him that I'd always fantasized about the big man, and that he reminded me of him. But his motive all along had been just to take my virginity. That was his thing ... being the first man to take a virgin. He dumped me as soon as it was over. I was so upset with myself for being so stupid and blind that I gave up looking for love." But I couldn't give up sex...

"I'd developed this potent sexuality during my late teens because of my love and lust for the big man and my fascination with the sensuousness of sex. In my mid to late twenties, it drove me to need to feel a man inside me every so often. So, I went out and found the least physically unthreatening men I could who still attracted me. I made them understand and agree that a quick fuck was all I wanted from them. And once it was over, I never saw them again, and I never told them my name." OK ... you're a little shocked at that ... understandable...

"When I had that chance encounter with the big man, I just hoped that he would be attracted to me enough that I'd be able to seduce him. I never expected him to instantly desire me more than any woman he'd ever met ... and then fall in love with me! It was he who convinced me that I was a wonderful woman who deserved to find happiness with a man worthy of me—he wanted to be that man." Dare I tell you how badly he wanted to marry me...

"Even though I wasn't in the fertile period of my cycle during that weekend, he convinced me that, if he could get me pregnant, it would've been a sign we were meant to be together. But it didn't happen. So we parted—and he made me promise that I would find a decent man worthy of my love." I knew I wouldn't get pregnant ... it was the only way I could think of to let the big man believe that we might've had a chance to be together. But I knew it wasn't meant to be...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.