Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My God ... that sounded slightly possessive... Diana's eyes smoldered back at Charles as she nodded that she understood. Do you really want me that badly?

He saw the flames come up in her eyes as he caressed her thigh with his hand. My God ... you are so easy to turn on! Are you like this with all men that you're attracted to? Damn it ... you'd better be like this only with me! Please God...

Can't you see how much I love you already? Charles stared into her eyes as he leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly. She put her left hand on the right side of his face and neck and stroked his cheek with her thumb. Such a loving touch ... if only you really meant it...

Diana stared into his eyes. I can see your love for me! Suddenly, the rest of her heart started to beat the same as that piece she still held in reserve. Oh, my God ... I do love you ... just as much as the big man! She closed her eyes for a few seconds. Thank you, God ... for sending this man to me! Tears welled as she opened them again.

When Charles saw her tears, he was afraid. What's wrong, pretty lady? I haven't scared you away by sounding too possessive, have I? Please don't back away from me now! As he watched, he saw another emotion in her eyes behind her tears. Is that love? Is it?!!!

She closed her eyes again as a few drops spilled down her cheeks. Don't close your eyes! I have to know... He brought his right hand out from under her dress and put his fingers under her chin. He nudged it to get her to look at him. "Diana ... do you love me?"

This is like déjà vu! The big man did the exact same thing when he asked me that! She hadn't wanted to admit it to him ... she knew they weren't meant to be together. But I belong with you... She couldn't speak because of the tightness in her throat, so she slowly nodded her head. Then she managed to croak, "As much as John Wayne!"

What? He was a little thrown by her answer and he frowned. He saw a flash of fear as she closed her eyes again and more tears spilled down her cheeks. As much as John Wayne ... The only man you've ever loved... ? You couldn't think of any other way to tell me that you thought I would believe ... Is that it? She loved him very much.

Don't be afraid, pretty lady ... I believe you! Charles leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly again, staring at her until she opened her eyes and looked into his. He moved his right hand from her chin and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. Can you feel my love, passion and desire growing even more for you?

You do believe me! She whimpered desperately at what she felt flowing from his heart and soul through his kiss. You love me as much as I love you! How is this possible? They had just met less than three hours ago!

Oh, my God! You ARE the one! You are my true soul mate ... the man I've been searching for! He'd been acting possessive of her since he first introduced himself and she hadn't even realized it. Do you really feel that possessive of me? Because I definitely need that from you ... in spades!

Let's see if I can test you... She pulled herself back from him. "Now that we know we love each other and we've already had sex, there's no need to get married right away. Besides, what if we learn something about each other that just ends up making us incompatible and then we have to go through a divorce—I don't want to have to deal with that and I don't think you would either!"

Are you serious? She certainly looked serious! What the hell?!! His anger usually caused him to curse heatedly, and this was no exception! Why would you try to drag my ass to Vegas to get married just so I'd fuck you, and then tell me you love me but change your mind about marrying me? Because I gave you what you really wanted ... a couple good fucks? He started to think she was acting like his bitch of an ex-wife, Sherry... You'd rather be fucked by a man who's not your husband?!!!

He gripped her upper arms tightly as he growled through his teeth. "If you think I'm going to let you just walk away from me now without marrying me, you've got another think coming! I told you at the beginning that you belong to me, and now that I've fucked you, you're never going to have another man's cock inside you ever again. And heaven help you if I ever find out you let another man inside you after me—'cause I'll kill the son-of-a-bitch!" By the time he was through, he was breathing raggedly and staring at her heatedly.

Charles frowned in confusion as he stared at the look on Diana's face. She should've been scared—but she was staring at him with a look of desperate desire! Oh, good God—are you turned on by the thought that I'd kill to possess you?!

Does that go both ways? Would you be that jealous over me? Oh, God ... I hope so! How could he find out? Maybe if he played at being scared that he could turn to violence over her—maybe he should try to back out of marrying her...

He released his grip on her arms as he said nervously, "Oh, my God, Diana. I'm so sorry; I don't know where that came from! Maybe you're right—maybe we aren't suited for one another. Maybe I need to find a woman I don't feel so possessive of." Come on, pretty lady. Let me see how you really feel... He lifted her up off of his lap as he stood and stared at her for a couple seconds.

Don't be afraid ... just show me how much you love me! Damn it ... say something! "I'll tell Gordon to turn the plane around." He turned toward the cockpit door and then jerked in surprise when she screamed at him. He wasn't quite prepared for such an emotional reaction!

"YOU BASTARD!!! Don't you dare do this to me, too!"

I knew I wasn't wrong about you! He whirled around to face her and saw her panting hard as tears filled her eyes. He asked her gently, "Don't do what to you, Diana?" Tell me why you need me to possess you!

"Give me up because you can't handle your feelings of jealousy over me! That's why I had to let HIM go! Because he couldn't handle the thought of treating me like a possession, and feeling like he would lose control when he got jealous over me! And I had to prove that to him before he'd believe me! It was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do because it just made me love him more! But it would not have been good for his career or his reputation, so I had to let him go! And now I've finally found another man who loves me that much and you can't handle it, either?! WELL, DAMN YOU!!! I hope to GOD that you'll never find another woman who'll give you as much pleasure as I can and that you regret it to your dying day!!!!"

Tears were streaming down her face and it hit him like a lightning bolt. You need a man to be possessive of you because your insecurities from whatever it was that hurt you in the past make you feel possessive of any man you love. He still didn't believe that she'd actually had a relationship with John Wayne, but it was obvious that she needed to believe it. She'd had a possessive love for The Duke, which she seemed to be transferring to him. It might not be the healthiest type of love, but as long as they both felt the same about one another, it couldn't get any more perfect than that...

He knew in that instant they belonged together. What his ex-wife had done to him had instilled in him an intense need to feel that he possessed the woman he loved ... body ... heart ... and soul. Diana had just proved to him that she was his to possess. And in her fear and anger that he didn't want to possess her, she had condemned him to never finding another woman who could give him as much pleasure as she could! Oh, I have no doubt of that, pretty lady...

He grabbed her upper arms and pulled her against him as he stared down into her face. "I already know I'll never find another woman who can give me as much pleasure as you can! I've only had one other woman in my life. And what you made me feel those two brief times I was inside you was so far beyond anything I ever experienced with my ex-wife! She cheated on me and I vowed after I finally stopped loving that bitch that the next woman I loved would belong only to me! So if I catch you even looking at another man, I'll drag you off somewhere and remind you that you're mine!"

He crushed his lips to hers and she whimpered with desperate passion. I knew I could convince you that we belong together...

At that moment, the cockpit door cracked open and they heard Gordon's voice calling, "Hey! You two crazy kids decent? We're on approach to the Vegas airport, so you need to get in your seats and buckle up, OK?"

Charles yelled back, "Yeah, we're decent and we're sitting down and buckling up, so you can leave the door open. I think she'd like to watch the landing!"

Gordon pushed the cockpit door all the way open and saw Diana sitting in the starboard front seat—wiping tears off her face with the back of her hand. "Are you OK?"

She nodded. "I'm fine now."

"I heard you scream at Charles that he was a bastard and I almost opened the door to make sure you were alright. But when I didn't hear any scuffling or any other screams, I figured you were handling it."

She smiled at him. "Yes, I handled it."

She sat back and watched as the plane circled above the famous Las Vegas strip and came in for a smooth landing at the airport. It was almost 11:30 at night, but the strip had traffic all over it. Vegas must be like New York—a city that never sleeps! And if I have my way tonight, Agent Richards, you won't be getting any sleep...

As they were exiting the plane, Gordon said, "Good luck, you two. I know I don't need to tell you guys to have fun. And by the way ... welcome to the Mile High club! But, you know ... you're only required to do it once to become members! And you guys better find a hotel with good soundproofing!" He raised his eyebrows and looked slightly frustrated.

Diana blushed slightly and looked at Charles. He could hear us... They both grinned sexily and looked over their shoulders at Gordon and said at the same time, "Jealous?"

She reached over and caressed his ass as they started to walk away and he reached down and caressed hers. They glanced at each other and started to chuckle. Then they grabbed each other's hand and laughed as they started to run toward the terminal building to the exit. He was already getting hard and she was tingling again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.