Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They had to wait only a few minutes until the pilot came out and Charles introduced Diana to him. His name was Gordon Brown. He was several years older than Charles and he was a right handsome man as well—wavy, dark brown hair, dark eyes and chiseled features.

Gordon looked Diana up and down appraisingly. Ho, boy! Get a load of those melons... He glanced at Charles with a twinkle in his eyes and chuckled. "I can see why you're anxious to get to Vegas! Better watch out though; she looks like she's going to be quite a handful!" he said nervously when he noticed the look on her face.

Why, you egotistical bastard ... How dare you? Diana glared at him with her hands on her hips. "More like two handfuls, Mr. Brown ... or is it Captain Brown? And they're way more than you could handle, I'm sure. Charles here, however, knows how to handle them very well—which is why I'm dragging his ass off to Vegas to marry me! Now, would you be so kind as to get aboard that plane and get it ready for takeoff!" She pointed toward the plane for emphasis.

Gordon Brown was shocked into silence for a few seconds. His cheeks reddened. You should've known better than to insult a Colonel's daughter like that, you moron! He mumbled, "Yes, ma'am. My apologies, Miss Maitland." He quickly headed toward the plane.

Charles had been about to deck Gordon; then he almost laughed out loud at the look on Gordon's face when Diana chastised him. Oh, man ... are you good with a snappy comeback, or what?!! What she said after that raised his eyebrows ... and his heart flipped over.

You ARE perfect for me. You aren't going to take shit from anyone—including me... He had always longed for a woman who could keep him on his toes. Sherry never argued with him—she hadn't cared enough ... He had always wanted a woman who would argue with him and keep him intellectually stimulated—it drove his passion ... for love and for life! And the way her body responded to him...

He grabbed Diana and pulled her against him and kissed her deeply and passionately for several moments. He slowly moved his right hand around to caress her breast, squeezing the tip firmly, but gently, until she groaned in his mouth. So full ... so round ... so soft...

She had her arms wrapped around his neck. You want me to touch you more, don't you, pretty lady? You want to feel both of my hands on your beautiful breasts ... How's that, my love? Suddenly, she arched against him, her mouth breaking away from his; her head fell backward as she moaned deeply. She was pressed firmly against his hard cock. Holy shit ... I've made your knees weak! I can tell how much you desire me ... But will you love me?

He said huskily, "Look at me, Diana." When she raised her head and opened her eyes, he could see her rampant desire. "I wasn't sure before, but I am now. I'm in love with you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make you love me, too!"

Make me love you? That wouldn't be ... hard... She grinned sexily as she pressed a little firmer against his hard cock. "This is a great start! Now, why don't we get aboard the plane and stop giving Gordon there a show!" She nodded sideways.

Charles turned his head and saw Gordon standing in the hatchway gawking at them. You nosy bastard... He looked back at her. "I want to make sure that son-of-a-bitch knows you belong to me!" His voice was a low, sexy rumble.

He slid his hands from her breasts, down her body and around to her ass as he ground his hips firmly against her. Her head fell backward again as a loud moan escaped her lips and he felt her knees buckling. I'm really starting to enjoy teasing you, pretty lady... He leaned down and picked her up in his arms and started walking toward the plane.

You teasing prick! I'm gonna get you for that... Diana put her lips near his ear and threatened him firmly. "If you rub yourself against me like that one more time, I'm going to make you fuck me on the plane. You got that, Mr. Tease?" She didn't realize how close they were to Gordon. She snapped her head to her right as she heard him snort a laugh.

Holy hell! She's ready to jump his bone! He grinned wolfishly at them. "Hey, it would be a hell of way to start your lives together ... to join the Mile High club!" Both of them frowned in confusion. "You know, people who ... do it ... in a plane while in flight at least a mile off the ground ... Haven't you two ever heard of the Mile High club? Geez, I guess not. Why do you think they call the flight control area of the plane the 'COCKpit?' But, trust me ... it's worth it!" He grinned even wider and waggled his eyebrows suggestively at them.

Could we do that? Charles and Diana looked at each other; they both grinned sexily. They couldn't imagine that very many people got an opportunity like this. They would be all alone in the passenger compartment—and it would make for one hell of a memory! They could tell from the looks on their faces; yes ... we should do this...

Charles looked at Gordon. "You let me know when we reach cruising altitude. And if you open that cockpit door ... so help me, I'll beat the shit out of you as soon as we're on the ground!" he stated warningly. Gordon indicated that he understood.

They boarded the plane and sat in the two front seats across from each other. They put their seat belts on and held hands and stared at each other as Gordon started the engines. It took just a couple minutes to taxi to the runway. They had an interesting view of the takeoff; Gordon left the cockpit door open so they could see down the runway.

Diana loved the feeling of power from the acceleration of the aircraft as it sped down the runway. When it lifted off the ground and the heavy vibrations from the landing gear rolling on the pavement ceased, she felt like she was floating. She looked at Charles and they both smiled; he squeezed her hand. Can you make me fly, handsome? Come fly with me...

It was a bit noisy inside the airplane; the engines were pretty loud. About five minutes after they took off, Gordon turned around and indicated to Charles with a thumb up—apparently indicating that they were at cruising altitude.

Charles unbuckled himself, and went forward to close the cockpit door. He took off his suit jacket and laid it over the back of his seat; he turned and held his hand down to her. Now let's see if we can really fly, pretty lady...

Diana undid her seatbelt, took his hand and stood up with her purse. He led her to the back of the plane and sat in the port side seat. He pulled her onto his lap to kiss her passionately—caressing her breasts again. You can't keep your hands off me now ... huh handsome?

When he could feel and hear her moaning into his mouth, he knew she was ready ... as ready as he was. Oh, God ... I hope I don't disappoint you! He helped her to stand and she put her purse down on the floor next to the seat. He put his hands on her legs; she wasn't wearing stockings!

He ran his hands slowly up her legs ... so shapely and firm! Up under her dress and slip ... over her hips and ass... must keep my hands moving! He removed her underwear and watched her as she stared at him, her chest heaving. Yes, pretty lady ... I can scarcely breathe myself! He didn't raise her dress at all ... he couldn't allow himself to see her beautiful body until she was his wife! I shouldn't even be doing this ... but I can't resist...

When Diana stepped out of her panties, Charles picked them up ... they were so wet! He smiled to himself as he brought them to his face and inhaled lightly. He groaned at her scent ... she smelled so sweet and ... musky. So much more enticing than what he could recall...

Charles saw the look of excitement on Diana's face. She was a woman who most definitely wanted his head between her legs... I can hardly wait to taste you, pretty lady! He stuffed her panties into his pocket intending not to give them back to her. She frowned slightly; a distant look came into her eyes ... like she was recalling some memory. Deep desire flooded their depths as she stared at him again.

What are you thinking, pretty lady? He almost asked her, but at the moment... I'm throbbing to be inside you. And I know it's what you want, too. But I don't want you to see my body yet, either... He pulled her toward him but she hesitated for a moment while she removed her half-slip from under her dress, laying it on the seat across the aisle. Then she moved to straddle his thighs with her dress covering his lap.

He moved his hands to his belt and manipulated it undone. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He had to lift himself off the seat slightly as he pushed his pants and underwear low enough to free his aching shaft. He stayed positioned on the edge of the seat so he would be at a better angle to enter her more easily.

Diana smiled to herself. Charles had been adamant about not taking her until she was his wife. But he'd relented to having sex on the plane. I guess this "Mile High" club sounded too exciting to pass up! But he apparently didn't want them to see each other naked yet... Why? Oh, God, you're an honorable man ... Am I enticing you to do something against your beliefs? Am I turning you into a "bad boy?" Am I fucking with your morals? OK ... that's just a poor choice of words...

Shouldn't I be feeling naughty? She was about to impale herself upon a man she just met again. But I know you ... with every fiber of my being ... I know you somehow! And I'm dragging you to Vegas to marry you ... So why should I feel naughty? I'll make an honest man of you soon ... I promise! Right now ... I need you inside me... She'd have to remember to thank Gordon!

What's going on inside your head? Charles held his breath when he saw her frown for a moment ... like she was questioning what they were doing. I'll take you by force if I have to, pretty lady... He exhaled and relaxed when he saw her frown change to a smirk and then a sexy grin. Thank God she wasn't going to back out on him!

He positioned himself at her entrance. Then he reached up and grasped her face and kissed her deeply. He heard her moan wantonly as the tip of his cock rubbed against her. She squirmed her hips and tried to thrust herself down onto him. He stopped her by gripping her waist and shaking his head. Not so fast, pretty lady ... I can't lose control and disappoint you...

He grasped her neck and pulled her right ear down to his lips. "I want you to lower yourself onto me as slowly as you can. I want to savor the feeling of every inch of my cock sliding inside you. Do you understand?"

Oh, God! You don't know what you're asking of me! Diana moaned at the sensuousness of his voice as she nodded. Her anticipation had just shot through the roof of that plane! She could tell he was longer than any man she'd had inside her before—even the big man. He stared at her and held onto her waist as she slowly pushed herself onto him. Oh, God ... you're pretty thick, too! Not as much as the big man ... but plenty good enough for me! He groaned deeply as she felt him stretching her open.

I'm going to blow this ... I just know it! Control ... must stay in control! He closed his eyes as he hissed in a breath. "Oh, my God! You're so tight ... you feel so good!" I have to warn you... He said huskily, "I don't know how long I'll be able to last ... I haven't been inside a woman for over three years. I promise I'll make it up to you once we're married!"

Make what up to me?!! Just how long are you, snake man? She could feel the tip of his shaft rubbing a spot deep inside her that she'd never felt stimulated this much before. It was making her ache with pleasure. She just barely rocked her hips, moving him around inside her, firmly stroking that spot.

Within just several seconds, she felt like she needed to pee ... even though she knew she didn't. But it was also starting to feel pleasurable so she kept stimulating herself the same way. You won't have to do a thing, snake man! Just watch this... Suddenly, she felt like she was melting. Liquid heat was radiating through her body ... she was throbbing with intense pleasure in her lower abdomen and between her legs. Her back arched and her head fell backward as she moaned loudly. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.