Sunny the Cougar - Cover

Sunny the Cougar

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sunny Evert was 35 years old with a 19-year-old daughter she hadn't had a man in her life in almost a year. Then she meet a new patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Saturday dawned clear and warm. Sunny was eating a bowl of cereal when Raquel came in to the kitchen yawning.

"Did you and Tim have a good evening Honey?'

"Yeah Mom, we saw The Proposal, It was good."

"What are your plans for the day?"

"I've got some studying to do then I thought I would work on my tan."

"Bear and I are having lunch around 11, after that I my plans are up in the air."

Sunny straighten up the kitchen and started some laundry. Soon it was time to get ready for her date. She selected a pair of walking shorts and a midriff halter-top that made her boobs look good and showed of her abs.

Right at 11 the doorbell rang. " I'll get it!" Raquel yelled.

"Good morning, you must be Raquel."

"I am and you must be Bear, come on in, Mom should be ready in a minute."

Sunny entered the living room and saw that Bear was dressed much the same as she was, Walking shorts and a tee that fit him like a second skin.

"Are you ready to go Sunny?"

"All set, Bear."

Saying goodbye to Raquel the left the house and headed out to Bear's car.

"I love your car Bear, is it a '66?"

"'67 Mustang actually, I bought it from my Granddad when I turned 16"

15 minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant named Pepe's. By the time they found a booth there was a basket of chips and pitcher of ice tea sitting on the table.

"What can I get you to drink Ma'am? The waitress asked.

"Ice tea sounds good to me."

"Do you want your usual Bear?"

"Sounds good Stacey, by the way this is Sunny. Sunny this is Stacey one of the best waitresses in the state.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Stacey."

"Any friend of Bear's is a friend of mine Sunny." " I'll get the appetizer order in and let Sunny look over the menu."

Sunny Smiled at Bear, "I take it you are a regular here."

"At least twice a week for the past year."

"So what do you recommend?"

"I usually order the Burrito Suizo, but I have never had anything I didn't like."

Stacey delivered the nacho appetizer and asked Sunny what she would like for her meal.

"Let me have Bear's usual."

"Two Burrito Suizos coming up."

"Bear, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, What is it?

"What prompted you to ask me out?"

"You want the shallow answer or the full explanation?'

"Both I think."

"Shallow answer, you are hot and have a look that I have always found super sexy. The more complete answer is you are very attractive, seem to have you shit together and there was an instant connection that I felt when we meet." " I like you, independent of how pretty you are and I wanted to get to know you better."

"OK, I can accept that."

"My turn, why did you say yes?"

"Pretty much the same reasons. I guess your confidence was one of the biggest reasons." " Have you ever dated someone your own age Bear?"

"A few Sunny, they always seem a little shallow to me, maybe I have poor taste in women my age."

Stacey delivered the entrees brought a fresh pitcher of iced tea and left them alone. Bear and Sunny continued to make small talk as they ate.

"How do you like the burrito Sunny?"

"It is delicious, I can see why you like coming here."

"Any thing special you would like to do after lunch."

"Not really, did you have something in mind Bear?"

"I was thinking maybe miniature golf or bowling."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.