Sunny the Cougar
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sunny Evert was 35 years old with a 19-year-old daughter she hadn't had a man in her life in almost a year. Then she meet a new patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

At the end of the day Sunny was sitting in Robbie's office talking as Robbie finished her notes. "Bear, the mole removal, ask me out before he left."

Robbie grinned "And what did you tell him Sunny"

Sunny blushed a bit; " I said we would work it out when he came back for his stitch removal." Sunny thought for a minute, "Not sure what to tell Raquel though. He is a lot more appropriate age wise for her than me."

"Well Sunny, why make it complicated, tell her a guy asked you out and you said yes. Then you can tell her he is a lot younger, I doubt she is going to care. Do you feel weird about it?"

Sunny thought for a minute, "No, he acts older than most of the guys I have dated the last five years." "I guess I just know I would be concerned if a 30-something guy wanted to go out with Raquel."

Robbie mulled that over for a moment, " Maybe it shouldn't be, but that IS different." "A 33-year-old guy asking out a 19-year-old smacks of immaturity. Bear is definitely mature and I am sure he is interested in more than your smokin' bod."

That evening on the way home Sunny decided she would tell Raquel about her date over dinner. When she arrived home Raquel was preparing dinner, "How was your day honey?"

"Pretty good mom, I aced my Chem test and my English paper."

"That's great Raquel, dinner smells good, what are we having?"

"Stroganoff and a salad. How was work?"

"It was fine, I am going to hop in the shower and then I will help you finish up."

Sunny headed into her bedroom, grabbed a tee shirt and pair of shorts and went into the bathroom. Starting the shower she peeled her work clothes off pausing to look at herself in the mirror. She had to agree with Robbie she did look good for 35. She finished undressing and climbed in the shower, she felt her nipples harden as she soaped her breasts remembering how Bear had looked at her. She took a couple of minutes to shave her pussy wondering what Bear would think when he saw it. Finishing her shower she slipped on her tee and shorts without underwear and went to see what help she could offer Raquel.

By the time she got to the kitchen dinner was on the table. Sitting down she and Raquel chatted as they ate. "One interesting thing did happen at the clinic today Honey."

"What was that Mom?"

"I was asked out on a date."

"Tell me more, is he cute? Where are you going and when?"

"His name is Micah Campbell, he is seriously cute and we haven't set a time."

"What does he do? And tell me more about the seriously cute part."

"Well... , He is working on his PHD in Political Science, he is about 6'6" and he is 21."

"21! OMG my mother is a cougar. You go girl."

"So you are ok with this Raquel?" It doesn't weird you out that your mom has a date with a guy only a couple of years older than you."

"Hey, he asked you out. Why should I care what age he is? He obviously has good taste."

The rest of the evening passed quietly, Raquel studied for her classes while Sunny read a medical magazine. After a little TV they headed to bed.

Sunny was restless as she lay in bed, thinking back over the day. She could not believe she had given Bear a hand job in the office. Suddenly she was aware she had been caressing her pussy as she relived the day in her mind. Giving in to the need she dipped two fingers into her moist sex, her other had moved to her clit as she remembered what his cock had looked like. "Oh Bear, fuck me, fuck me hard" Pulling her fingers from her pussy she pulled and twisted her nipples as her other hand continued stroking her clit. A few minutes later she felt her orgasm rising. "Yes, yes, that's it Bear take me. Her orgasm washed over her, moments later she was sound asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.