The Jade Dragon - Cover

The Jade Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Magic, love and statues. An early story by the author. A romance with a difference. Please see author comments

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Bestiality  

Elizabeth couldn't stop touching Taipei as the tears streamed down her cheeks, she kissed him over and over again, murmuring his name repeatedly, She'd waited so long for this moment, at times it seemed an eternity, now it didn't matter, all that mattered was he was here, his arms wrapped around her, his lips on hers, her name purring into her mouth from his lips. He licked the tears from her cheeks, nuzzling her with deep rumbling purrs of pleasure to have his exquisite one once again in his arms, pressed against his body.

She felt her clothes dropping to the floor as his talons impatiently slashed them off her body, then she was laying on her back crying out his name as he came over her, thrusting his hard pulsing shaft deep inside her wet eager channel, they made love wildly, ravenously, her hips thrusting up against him as he drove into her over and over again, an erotic mixture of love and lust, their very essence joining together as one. She screamed out his name at the same moment he roared out his pleasure the two in the throes of their climax.

Wrapping her in his wings, Taipei rolled onto his back, cradling her on his chest "Your floors are cold, my pet." Elizabeth started to giggle, "So they are, we will have to rectify that," then kissed him deeply, her nails raking over his chest "there is a fireplace in the living room and a fur rug on the floor, that sounds tempting at the moment." she purred against his lips. It was dawn before the two slept, Elizabeth curled warm and protected in Taipei's arms once again.

Elizabeth snuggled up against Taipei watching him sleep, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder she whispered "I love you, jade dragon." Taipei's heart and soul leapt at the words so softly uttered, he was now free, free to return her love, free of the curse cast on him so many centuries ago, the old emperor had been so sure no mortal woman could love a dragon, when he cursed LangTsu the mighty imperial dragon for consorting with one of his concubines, the curse damned the dragon to never to be released from his captivity as long as he was held within an enclosure, but more, his magic diminished, never to be free to love or be released from the jade statue until a mortal woman loved him. His laughter echoing down through the centuries was now silent, LangTsu had been triumphant thanks to a woman who let herself touch the unknown and love it. Taipei purred deeply and smiled down at the woman curled in his arms "As I love you, my eternity, you have set me free and captured my heart and soul, a bondage of love."

Jade silently walked into her great-great aunts studio, she was Sophie's youngest grand daughter. Elizabeth had left her the house and all its contents, the home that Elizabeth had purchased over 60 years ago. Smiling Jade turned on the stereo, put up a canvas, the image of unicorns and fairies in her mind, she winked at the jade dragon statue on the antique pedestal table, a jade woman cradled in his arms for all eternity

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.