The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Deana sat looking at her computer screen, her mind drifting back several months to the first night she worked as a well-paid whore. She was well seasoned now with a lot of experience about men. Her current fetish was black men. Their big cocks made her tremble with lusty desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

My Name is John, I'm forty-four and my sexy, hot BBW wife Deana is forty-two. Our sex life is hot, and satisfying. However, lately we have been talking about adding some spice to our lives. One idea that we came up with has us both excited. I am planning on attending a convention in Nashville and, while there, we will have a few, hot, sexual encounters. My dick got so fucking hard when I thought of all the possibilities.

My wife loved to dress provocatively, rarely wearing a bra, and went commando when we did go out. I might add she loved to flash men, and gave them a big thrill. Her breasts were just right, not so big; they sagged, but were more than enough to play with. She had a full figure with nice rounded hips, and sexy long legs completed a package that said, "Come fuck me."

Deana was a hot, sexy, woman, and as much as I gave it to her, she always seemed to want more. She especially loved the feeling of my big cock deep inside her pussy, fucking her like a wild animal. Afterwards, I loved to taste her cum and mine, as my tongue cleaned her well-fucked tunnel.

I had gotten to love the taste of her freshly fucked pussy, and lately I'd begun to wonder what it would be like to eat her after a strange man had filled her up with his sperm! I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant, as she used birth control. However, in the back of my mind, I wondered, "What would she do if I hid her birth control pills on this trip? What would she do if she got pregnant?"

She didn't know it, but I had been fantasizing about seeing Deana with a black man. One night during sex, I mentioned it, asking if we could find such a man at the upcoming convention. Oh, my, God, she got more aroused than I ever saw her.

"Ooooh fuck, baby, I'd love to fuck a well hung black man, especially if you were watching, or better yet joining in on the fun!"

"Hot-damn baby, you're making my dick hard as steel! I have an idea, why don't you pretend that I'm that big, black stud, fucking your hot cunt!"

"WOW is all I'm going to say." She climaxed three times before we were done making love.

After that, every time we talked about our upcoming trip, I asked if she'd been thinking about what it would be like to have a black dick pumping her pussy ... I could see the wheels turning.

The night before our trip, we were fucking up a storm and I mentioned it to her again. This time she didn't say anything but her level of enthusiasm went sky high, and she fucked my brains out for over an hour that night.

The day before the trip, we were finishing packing when I suggested that she bring her new, hot pink and black swimsuit. That way she could sit by the pool, entice the men, and start up a conversation with the kind of guy that we were looking for. I wanted to make sure we could get to know him and he was safe for our little encounter.

Deana loved the idea but said she wasn't sure she would find the right kind of guy. I assured her that I would look too, and together, we would make this happen.

The morning of our trip, we made wild, passionate love once more. Around nine a.m. the phone rang, as it turned out I had some last minute stuff to take care of at the office. Although disappointed we could not take the same flight to Nashville, I assured her, I would take the next shuttle, which was scheduled an hour and a half after hers.

Since we got our tickets online there would be no long wait to purchase them at the airport. I kissed her goodbye and then drove to the office, while she took a taxi to the airport. She would call me when she arrived in Nashville.

I took care of business, and was soon on my way to Nashville. All I could think about on the flight was a big, black stud pounding her pussy. I had to give myself a little pep talk so my dick would not spring into action.

When I finally made it to the hotel, I inquired about our room number. I gathered my luggage without the assist of the bellboy, because I wanted to surprise Deana. After all, by that time, I was ready to fuck Deana's brains out. My plans for the moment deflated somewhat when she didn't answer the door when I knocked. However, I figured she was lying down after her flight and fell asleep.

The wheels of my mind began turning, and I took my key, opened the door, and headed straight for the bed. There she was, lying in just her slip, positioned just right for my finger to awaken her desires.

When she awoke, her whole body was ready to fuck. And we did too, for over an hour, with talk of a black man joining in on our hot action.

I don't know about her, but that evening, thoughts of the encounter raged through my dreams.

The next day, I told Deana I was going downstairs to check in to the convention. Most of that day would be spent getting the list of scheduled activities. Nothing else was supposed to happen until eight p.m. when there was an informal dinner to kick of the festivities. I told Deana that she could maybe go relax by the pool and put our plan into action. If I could, I would join her in a couple of hours.

I really didn't expect too much to happen that day, except maybe making acquaintances with our kind of guy.

On the other hand, when I joined Deana by the pool, I went weak in the knees and my dick began to swell. There she was, already talking to a tall, black man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.