The Convention - Cover

The Convention

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Deana sat looking at her computer screen, her mind drifting back several months to the first night she worked as a well-paid whore. She was well seasoned now with a lot of experience about men. Her current fetish was black men. Their big cocks made her tremble with lusty desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

After the weekend encounter, Phred decided to buy her a thank you gift: a gold chain. It came in a small black box. It was big enough to hold a small card, and on it he wrote; "Thanks for a wonderful time again last weekend! Hugs P--."

Tuesday morning, he tucked this into his pocket and left for work. When he arrived, he purposely went past her workstation, made sure no one was looking and placed it discreetly on the desk. He then went about his business.

Deana arrived at her desk, checked for messages and the mail like she did every morning. In the corner where the correspondence usually was she saw a small black box. She carefully opened it, and inside was a pretty gold choker and a card. She read the card wondering whom it was from. When she saw it was from Phred, she trembled clear to her clit.

She picked up the box and headed toward the women's room. She did not hesitate to put the choker on and admired how it stood out against her pale neck.

She then walked back to her workstation, and purposely on her way, walked over to where Phred worked. When she got there, she said, "Thanks for the gift."

"You're welcome. I hope you are not offended, I thought it would look good on you,"

"By the way do you have time for a coffee break?"

"Sure do, but we must be careful, I don't like office gossip."

"I plan to be discreet."

They headed for the coffee room and upon entering, found the place empty.

After getting a cup of coffee, she sat down across the table from Phred.

"By the way, Phred, you didn't offend me, I think we all had a wonderful time last weekend. By the way, I just love the way the gold accentuates my white skin."

He shifted to accommodate his swelling cock. "Great, now let's talk about something else, my dick is beginning to stir."

"Well, I should get back to work. Maybe we can talk another time about what happens next."

She got up, bid him goodbye, and left the room. She tried desperately to get him off her mind, and dug into her pile of paperwork.

Phred sat in the coffee room for a while, daydreaming about the first time they kissed. It was the night of the Christmas party, and he didn't seem to mind that they kissed and hugged, the sensation was electrifying. Up to that time in his life he had never kissed a white woman, although he had fantasized about it for a long time.

When they pulled off the road he confessed, "You're a very sexy woman, Deana. I think about you all the time."

He remembered she smiled at him, and they ended up having a wild fuck in his car.

He shook his head and reminded himself he was at work. He finished his coffee and returned to his desk.

A few days later he got courageous and took a couple of pictures of himself; one with him naked, with his erect cock in his hands, the other was of him climaxing hard. He mailed them to her in a large vanilla envelope. He got so excited with anticipation that he masturbated three times that night.

Deana sat down at her desk and reached for the mail. She noticed there was an envelope from Phred, with the word "Confidential" written on it.

She looked around before opening, because she didn't need any nosy eyes. She was mesmerized by the sight of his thick, black, powerful tool; it was bigger than any penis she had ever seen. She felt her breath quicken as she imagined tasting it and pleasuring him with her tongue, the feeling of him splitting her as he entered her. Her pussy began to moisten as she fantasized.

Under the picture were the words, "Deana: See how happy you have made me. I cannot wait to fuck you once more, and just maybe take some hot sexy photos of you. By the way, did you forget I destroyed your birth control pills?"

Deana sat down, gasped, and felt her head spinning. Not only did Phred take her, he wanted to make a baby with her. She hadn't considered this. For the rest of the day, she scarcely left her desk and tried to bury herself in her work. However, she didn't want a child right now; after all, she was married to a white man!

Around three o'clock, she began daydreaming about everything that had happened. She thought about what Phred was trying to do. The idea was crazy, insane, and ridiculous. Then it dawned on her once more, her monthly cycle was late.

All of a sudden, the daydream was broken by someone standing near her desk. When she composed herself, she discovered it was Phred. Right now he was the last person she wanted to see.

"Hi Phred."

He saw that she had opened the envelope, so he looked into her eyes, and smiled devilishly. "Hi there, I see that you have read my mail."

Deana now understood, his whole plan was to find a white whore and get her pregnant. She looked around and noticed no one was paying attention to them. She asked him into her cubicle and with tears in her eyes, spoke with a voice barely audible.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this!"

"Listen Deana; let's not talk about this now. How's about I meet you at Ruby Tuesday's around five to talk about this."

He handed her a handkerchief and she dried her eyes and answered, "Okay, let me call John first, and tell him I will be late getting home tonight."

"Why don't you invite him to join us, around six pm? That will give us plenty of time to talk. I better get back to work."

"All right, see you later."

She called John and told him to meet her at Ruby Tuesday's around six. She was meeting Phred at five and they were going to be talking about something serious. Adding an hour to give her time, she could then tell John what was going on when he got there.

John agreed, wondering what on earth was going on.

It seemed like that day would never end, she would never get her work done. At four pm Deana finished what she could and put the other things in a place to be worked on tomorrow. She then clocked out and drove to Ruby Tuesday's, so nervous she could hardly handle the wheel.

She spoke aloud with tears in her eyes, "What am I going to do? How will John take the fact that I am pregnant and I do not know whose baby it is?"

When she entered the restaurant, Phred was already there. She went over to the table, took a deep breath, and sat down. Her stomach and head were both spinning; she excused herself, went to the bathroom, and threw up. Now that was a sure sign she was pregnant.

"Sorry Phred, I had to go to the bathroom, or throw up on the table."

"Uh-uh, I bet you're pregnant!"

"I'm not ready for this?"

Phred smirked, leaned over towards her, and answered, "Ready for what? You know you love being my whore."

He then put his arm around her, lifted her chin toward him and softly with a reassuring voice said, "Listen, Deana, I'd didn't mean to say that. I'll be more honest with you. I'm in love with you. I've always wanted to father a baby with a white woman. I'm going to support the two of you in any way I can, after all, it may be my baby. Now dry those tears, and let's talk about how we can tell John."

"It's not that I don't want a baby, I love children. I am just worried how John will react if the infant is a light brown child, will he love and cherish it too. I hope he doesn't knock your block off."

"Me too, as I do not pretend that there is a possibility that I am the father. Now let's not count our chickens before they hatch."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.