Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 11: In and Out

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: In and Out - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

Samantha was the first one to speak. "Could you pull back a bit and put yourself all the way inside me again?" When I hesitated she quickly added, "It doesn't have to be far, just a fraction of an inch."

"Ok, I guess I can try that. Wow, does that ever feel good, but it's not like I'm really fucking you. I'm just keeping my dick more or less in the same spot in your pussy."

After about 30 seconds I heard, "Can you do that one last time? As long as it doesn't make you too excited, that is." I pulled back farther than I meant to, perhaps an inch or two, then overcompensated, slamming back into Samantha to elicit the reaction, "Oh yes!"

"I think I could do that again without getting too excited. Would you like that?" I knew she would, but the feeling of having power over Samantha by giving her pleasure was intoxicating. On the flip side of the coin, I was getting all the pleasure I could handle from the way Samantha's body contained my prick so wonderfully.

"Yes, please." Samantha said sweetly. This time I pulled halfway out before thrusting all the way back in. "It's scary how good this feels. This is just a hint of the pleasure we could have by really fucking. Sliding in and out, back and forth, over, and over, and over again."

"Damn Samantha! Are you trying to get me to do that? Fuck you until I loose control and flood your pussy with baby-making cum. You know we can't do that, but I think I can bottom out in you one last time." I pulled back to the point where just the head of my cock was in her, then slowly sank all the way into her depths again. Every fraction of an inch I moved in either direction was pure bliss. As I filled Samantha completely again, I lowered my body so that I was parallel to her. I wasn't resting my weight on her, but we were close enough together that her hard nipples grazed my chest when she inhaled.

She pulled my face down to meet her hungry, open-mouthed kiss. Our mouths were both dry and sticky from gasping and panting, but felt wonderful to have our tongues dueling together. Samantha's enthusiastic examination of my mouth was proving more dangerous to my self control that sliding back and forth in her pussy was. Furthermore, having to breathe through my nose while we kissed was making me dizzy. Having her perky tits rubbing against my chest didn't help matters either. I had to break the kiss or I would have ended up spewing my load into the girl. "Damn Samantha! I can't take any more of that or I'll loose control. How about if I bottom out in you one more time, then we'll have to separate."

"It's OK, I knew this had to come to an end sometime. It's been absolutely wonderful. When you jab yourself back in me, make sure you do it hard."

"I can handle that." I pulled back half way and slammed into her just like she had asked. I felt my dick bottom out in her, bounce back a fraction of an inch, then bottom out again. Even though we both knew what we had planned to be our final thrust would be good, I don't think either of us had been expecting it to be that good. Samantha looked despondent as I started pulling my dick slowly out of her. I was in no hurry to exit the paradise I had found either. I paused withdrawal when Samantha had a question for me.

"That felt really good didn't it? I mean really good."

"I have to agree, that really did feel wonderful."

"I was thinking, as long as you could manage it without loosing control, it would be a shame if you didn't try that again."

"You know, you're right. I think I'll do that again right now. Oof!" I was loosing control without even realizing it. "They say good things come in threes. Oof! You're too hot Samantha, I have to give you one last power thrust. Oof! Or two. Oof!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.