Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 10: Deeper and Deeper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Deeper and Deeper - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

"Didn't that feel good for you? It felt wonderful to me, and then it got even better when you went inside me. Did you pull out because you were worried about cumming?"

"No, I was actually doing OK with that surprisingly enough. But I hadn't meant to do that, so I pulled it out. You have no idea how good it felt though, or how bad I want to put myself back inside you right now."

"Didn't I say it felt wonderful first? But as long as you're not about to spray cum inside me, go ahead and put your cock back in my pussy. I think I want it just as bad as you do. And you know how good it will make us both feel, so what's the problem? You just proved you could pull out it out if you really needed to."

"I'm not sure Samantha, but I can keep rubbing my dick on the outside." What I did next reminded me of one of those old commercials about getting to the center of a Tootsie Pop. I rubbed one, two, three times, and I was back inside Samantha.

"Ohhh! Yes! Stay there this time until you're worried about cumming in me."

"Samantha, this is such a bad idea." I was hooked on her pussy though, I didn't want to leave it. I shouldn't be in her at all, but I told myself that no one would know as long as I didn't cum in her. Her internal muscles where pulsating, urging me to sink deeper within her. They were also urging me to spill my forbidden seed within her. Her body cared nothing for laws or age, it was excited and ready to breed, the same as mine. That though both horrified and excited me, and before I knew it, I felt pre-cum flooding into my shaft. Some of it flowed immediately into the girl, but there was still a large quantity trapped in my cock.

It was ironic that I had been so worried about getting a single drop of pre-cum anywhere near Samantha's vagina, and made her suck my dick before I would agree to touch the outside of her pussy with my cock. Now I had just allowed a dozen drops or more to enter her body, with more in the pipeline. I knew I should pull out and have her suck me dry of the potentially sperm containing liquid. It wasn't as dangerous as actually spraying a load of cum-filled spunk into her belly would have been, but it was still enough to possibly get her pregnant. My body instinctively caused my cock to start throbbing to work the rest of the pre-cum out of my system. As soon as I forced the first additional drop into her system, I knew I wouldn't be pulling out or asking her to suck it out. It felt far to good for me to even consider any other decision. Samantha noticed the additional activity on my part, as I panted in absolute pleasure, and asked "Are you cumming in me?"

"No, it's just pre-cum, but there is a lot of it."

"Is there more? I can suck the rest out of you like I did before. The little drops I got were so yummy! I can't imagine how good that much would taste."

"I was just thinking that's exactly what I should ask you to do, but I can't stop myself from emptying the contents of my cock into you. Besides, this is nearly the last of it. There had to have been the equivalent of 2 or 3 dozen drops, maybe more."

"That's OK, I don't mind. What you're doing feels really good, it makes my pussy tingle." I relaxed momentarily after working all the pre-cum into Samantha, and I discovered that the addition of all that fluid to her already juicy pussy made her super-slick inside. My cock was sliding deeper and deeper into her almost without resistance. The sensation of tunneling into her depths was incredibly pleasant, but it was the ease with which I was penetrating her that made it impossible to stop. It was like trying to change directions when driving on a sheet of ice, it just wasn't possible. When I finally bottomed out in the teen, we were both stunned by the feeling of being totally connected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.