Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7: Getting Distracted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Getting Distracted - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I put my blind in as I looked at the stack of chips that represented the lion's share of the girls panties. "That's too sweet! For the first time in this game I've got more chips than you. I've almost got your panties, and pretty soon, I'll be after your 50 chip bra." I should have realized that I was in trouble from the smell of male and female musk that was becoming noticeable. I didn't care that I was strip playing poker with total jailbait. I just wanted to see her get naked, and she wanted to see me get naked. She dealt me a 5-3, and I almost folded before I thought about the possibility of a straight. Since I was ahead, I could pay a chip to see the flop. The girl flopped a pair of aces and a two.

"It's an omen, you're 38's are going to be naked soon."

"What are you talking about? I'm not anywhere close to 38 inches in the chest."

"I was talking about your hips." I teased. Even though she could tell I was joking, she balled up her fist and hit me in the shoulder hard.

"You're not very funny."

"Seriously, how big around do you think you are? I've got a tape measure."

"I only wear a 34-B bra."

"I tell you what, we'll measure and if you're less than 36 I'll give you 10 extra chips from the bank, and if you're more than 36 you've got to flash me." From wear she slugged my shoulder, she was kneeling very close to me, and I had a very good, enticing view of Samantha's chest.

"More than 37, less than 35, otherwise the measuring is its own reward."

"Fair enough." I got the tape measure, and wrapped it around Samantha's chest. "Damn, I should have stuck a better bargain. You're 36 and three quarters."

"No way. I'm not that big!"

"You're probably swollen from excitement. I know I am. I still had my fingertips on the girl's tits from where I held the tape measure, but now I was sliding them across her exposed flesh. Before either of us knew it, I had a good handful of each tit, and had copped a niece feel.

Samantha jumped back, "Hey! No freebies! Well, wait. I got a freebie too." My erection had become so insistent that it had forced the elastic of my briefs away from my waist allowing Samantha to see the head of my prick.

I was panting, and nearly drooling, as I said "Maybe we need to end this game."

"No way! We're in the middle of a hand. You don't really want to quit now do you? I'm checking by the way." I was so turned on; it wasn't difficult for Samantha to talk me into continuing. I checked too, and the turn card was a ten. Samantha bet the rest of the value of her panties, 3. I could match that with her clothing, so I did. I should have folded; I was drawing to an inside straight. I wanted to see Samantha take those panties off so badly I didn't do what the odds say you should do. This time it paid off. I had no poker face when I saw her turn over the 4 for my inside straight. I had won the game that had been interrupted to measure Samantha's bust!

"I was going to bet, but you've got a hands down winner don't you?" I rearranged the cards on the table to show my straight, and started staring at her crotch. "Are you ready to see this? I want you to rub your dick while I get half naked for you." This time I couldn't deny her request. That little voice inside my head was telling me this was really stupid, but I could barely hear it as I started rubbing myself through my underware.

By the time the teen's bush came into view, I was urgently rubbing my meat through my briefs. "That is so beautiful Samantha!" Her pubic hair was a dark blond, not too thick, and very curly. It looked soft and inviting.

"Thank you, there's more you know." I couldn't speak as her panties fell away to reveal her pussy lips. They were only about half way concealed by her bush, and they were swollen and open, ready to be invaded. I knew that I couldn't be the one to make that invasion, but I still fantasized about what it would feel like. I was still rubbing myself vigorously when Samantha picked up the deck saying "I'll deal for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.