Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Starting Over

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Starting Over - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I had the 5-J of Diamonds on the deal, and Samantha made an initial bet of two. I really wanted to get her out of her clothes, but I wasn't sure how strong my hand was yet. I called and raised 2 though. She matched me, and flopped a pair of sevens into the middle with a king. That was absolutely no help to me, but before she bet, Samantha had a proposition for me. "Why don't we both go all in on this hand? I can tell you didn't like what I just turned over, but I don't have a good hand either." She showed her J-8 to prove her point. "If you stay in, I'll kiss you for it."

I really should have said no, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to feel the girl press her lips to mine. Just making the offer had made my uncomfortably hard again. "I don't know. Why don't you kiss me first, and then I'll decide."

"I promise you're going to want to stay in the game after this." She leaned over, and pressed her lips against mine. My mouth was dry, and she let me know it. "Lick your lips so we can do that again. Not too sloppy now." She pressed her lips to mine again, and this time they meshed together wonderfully. I put my hands into the girl's long thick blonde hair, and wished I could hold her there like that forever. Reluctantly, I let go of her when she started to pull away. "Well, are you in?"

I flipped my cards over and said "No, unless I pair this 5 up I loose. There are 3 cards in the deck that help, and 41 that don't. I fold, take my shoes and socks."

"Oh you party pooper. See if I kiss you again!"

I didn't want to admit it as I picked up the deck to shuffle, but her kiss had completely taken my breath away. I wanted to get her naked so bad now I could taste it. I knew the way she liked to bet big I could do this if I were patient, but it was going to be hard not to rush things as badly as I wanted this. I got an A-9 and bet 3 to start. The 8-10-K of spades came up in the flop, and I was worried about Samantha flushing since I didn't have a single spade. I checked and so did she. I was surprised because that wasn't like her. I dealt the river card, a 6 and checked again. Samantha bet 1, and I was willing to match it, even though I would be without my shorts if I lost. The river card was a king and I checked. Samantha went all in, and I folded. I was disgusted with my betting when I saw that Samantha had paired the 8 on the flop and had lured me in by underplaying her hand.

I stood up and threw her my shorts. My cock started to swell for the reason that she would now be able to easily tell how hard I was by how much I was bulging. That turned into a chain reaction where I just kept getting harder and harder as she dealt. Just like I had stared at her panty covered crotch, she was staring at my briefs. My body stabilized to the point where I was swollen to nearly my full length, but still soft. She dealt me a 2 and a five, so I folded immediately. The earned an "Oh you suck!" from Samantha. It was still my deal though. I got another retched hand, folded immediately, for free this time, and heard "Oh you really suck!!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.