Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 3 : Play Begins

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 : Play Begins - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I dealt us two cards each, and I got a 7 and a 9. With possibilities for a straight, I wanted to see the flop, but only if I got to see it cheap. I couldn't afford to match Samantha if she bet big with such a speculative hand. She didn't even look at her cards, and called my bet.

"So we're both in for a shoe? That seems like a good way to start." Samantha said.

A pair of 6s and a 10 came up. I had chances for an inside straight, but you're never supposed to bet on that. Samantha tried to get me to play for the other shoe, but I folded only to hear that I was no fun. She made me deal out the rest of the cards, and I would have ended up winning with 2 pair if we had both stayed in till the end. She was complaining, but I explained, "Sometimes you fold with winning hands, but more often, you stay in with loosing hands."

Now I was in blind for my other shoe, and Samantha was dealing. I had a pair of threes, and any pair is good with such a small number of players. Samantha matched my blind bet with my own shoe, and added one of her own. I decided to match her bet and raise one.

"Ohhh! You'll be barefoot if I win this hand." She teased. "I'll still have my socks on."

What she flopped didn't help me. The 8-9 of hearts and a two. I checked, but she raised 1. I called and a king came up. It was a spade, so I was less worried about her flushing, but there were now three cards she could have paired against to beat me. I still thought the odds were in my favor even though I checked. She raised one and this time it was my turn to tease her about being bare foot if she lost. The last card that came up was a jack, and I checked again.

"I'll let you ride with what you've bet so far, but you better have paired up!" She said as she overturned and ace and a queen.

"I didn't need to since I started with a pair, I'll take those shoes and socks young lady. Now how are we going to do this? Can I put my shoe back on, I'm not going to pay 1 for it."

"Let's pay 1 every other time you win shoes or socks back."

"I'll just ditch these then, I'm not worried about you seeing my feet."

"Not so fast, you might find a creative use for those socks late in the game."

I think I blushed when she said that. It would have been hard not to with the image of being naked in front of Samantha except for a strategically placed sock in my mind. I admitted that the shoes and socks might have their uses as I dealt the third hand. I got a 6-9 of hearts. With possibilities of straight and flushes, I was happy with that draw, but the flop would decide if the hand was worth anything. Samantha was in blind for 1, and I checked that, but she raised me 4, the full remaining value of her shorts. I could call that with her clothing so I did.

The flop revealed a 2-4-6. Since the flop cards were so low, and I had hit a pair, I bet 4, which was my shoes and socks again. Samantha matched me, and I teased, "6 more, and you'll loose your shirt if you don't win."

"You really want to see that don't you?" I certainly did. I squirmed uncomfortably as low key sexual tension suddenly intensified. My initial half-hardon had faded quickly as we talked numbers, but I now found myself with an intense erection that was uncomfortably contained in my shorts. Samantha had to remind me that I was dealing as I stared at her and imagined her without her shirt on. The turn card was a 9, giving me two pair. My brain swimming with lust, I wanted to go all in, but I restrained myself. Only betting the 6 that would get her out of her shirt.

My attempt to lure her in failed though as she folded. "One thing at a time big boy." She said as she stood to remove her shorts. The pressure in my cock had subsided again, but resurged as she unfastened the button on her shorts. She was swaying her hips from side to side as they slid lower and lower. My erection was painfully hard by the time the shorts finally slid off her hips. She let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them placing them in front of my pile of chips. "I think you liked that more than you expected to. I was beginning to think that you were only interested in tits." She took a chip from my pile saying, "You're in blind this time, and it's a good thing I'm dealing because you're not doing anything but staring right now."

Samantha was right. I was enjoying this way more than I had expected to. I was fining her way more desirable than I had expected to as well. The voice in my head saying look but don't touch could barely be heard as I fantasized about fingering or eating the treasure contained under Samantha's panties. I told my self I was still OK because I wasn't thinking about fucking her, just having some safe fun.



 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.