Sage - Cover

Sage

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

A few days after the parity; Sage was sunning herself by the pool. Tony had left for work an hour earlier. She heard the door bell ringing. She grabbed her robe and put it on as she went thru the house. She was trying to get it tied when she looked thru the peep hole and seeing Frank gave up on tying the robe and opened the door. He started to say some thing but stopped mid-word as his eyes got big. She looked down to see that the robe was open in the front, and everything from her tits to her feet was on display. Finally Frank shook his head and asked her if she always answered the door like that. She replied that it depended on who was there. She asked if he saw anything he liked. He responded that he liked the entire package. He then told her that he was here to work on his tan. She took his hand and led him out to the patio. She slipped off her robe, then turned to Frank and helped him undress. She had him lay down on a chaise longue face down, got her suntan lotion and rubbed a good amount on to his buns and lower back. She smacked him on the ass and said "15 minutes then we flip you over." She went back and sat down on her towel. When it was time she told Frank to turn over, got the lotion and applied it to his stomach, legs and applied a good bit of it to his cock and balls, when she was done, Franks cock was stone hard and standing straight up. After another 15 minutes she told Frank to take a swim, he got up and dove into the pool; with Sage right behind him. They swam to the far end of the pool and sat on the steps. He took hold of her hand pulled her to him. With his hand behind her head he gave her a long passionate kiss which she readily returned. After he broke the kiss he started kissing and biting on her neck. This brought several low moans from her. He whispered in her ear to kneel down and suck his cock. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She felt a twitch when she touched it. She leaned in and licked the tip, again it twitched. She licked the underside of his cock from the head to the base and back again. She felt his cock stiffen to rock hardness as she sucked the head into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. He leaned back on his elbows and told her how great it felt having her suck his cock.

After about five minutes with her warm mouth wrapped around his cock, he pulled her off and out of the pool. Taking the pads off a nearby chaise longue and laid them on the pool deck, he laid down on his back. He told Sage that he wanted to taste her sweet pussy while she sucked him. She straddled his chest, leaned forward and swallowed as much of his cock as she could. He ran his hands up her thighs while he looked up at her wet twitching pussy. With his hands on her firm ass, he pushed her knees further apart with his elbows and pulled her pussy to his mouth. She screamed around his cock as he sucked her pussy into his mouth. She started to hump and grind her pussy on to him as he drove his tongue as deep as he could into her wet hole. He felt her body stiffen then shake as she flooded his mouth with her hot juice. He swallowed all of it, lapping at her pussy with his tongue. The vibrations in her throat as she screamed thru her orgasm sent him over the edge and he pumped stream after stream of his thick goo into her mouth and throat. She swallowed every drop.

Sage continued to suck on his cock, and soon it was back to full hardness. She stood up, turned around and sat down straddling his waist. She reached behind her, holding his cock still with her fingers while she wiggled her hips and when his cock was in place she slowly slid her pussy down on it. With her hands on his chest, she arched her back, put her head back a let out a long deep growl as she pumped her hips, slapping their pelvises together. Frank was looking at her as her expression changed to one of pure lust. She was lost in the feeling of their sexual coupling. She pumped and ground her pussy onto his cock with more and more determination. He noticed that her nipples were now darker and more extended that he had ever seen them. He could feel her vaginal walls clamping down on his cock as she lifted of him and then relax as she slid back down. When she hit bottom they would spasm. Her pussy was producing so much juice that it was leaking out from around his cock and flowing over his balls. His entire crotch was wet with her hot juice. His cock felt like it was encased in a hot slick felt sheath, the sensation was incredible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.