Sage
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Sage woke with a start. She then realized that she had fallen asleep on the pool lounge. The morning sun was just clearing the eastern mountains and shining on her nude body. She could feel its warmth flowing thru her. It gave her the feeling of well being.

Sage dove into the pool for a quick swim before breakfast. Over coffee and toast she made out her "to do" list. Tony was returning from Tucson and they had a dinner party at the boss's house at eight. Going to the mall for some shopping was called for. A new evening dress was needed. She had yet to meet Tony's boss, and wanted to make a good impression. She also wanted to get some sexy clothes and teddies, to satisfy her exhibitionist nature. After breakfast, she got ready and went to the mall.

First stop was for a new hair style. After leaving the stylists, she went to buy some new clothes. She found a Victoria Secrete and went in. She bought two dresses, one black and one red. They both fit her like a glove. Along with new heals, stockings, bras and panties, and some teddies.

By lunch she was finished shopping. She stopped at a Starbucks for an iced coffee. She was sipping her coffee, when her cell rang. It was Tony. They could not leave Tucson. There was a line of severe thunder storms moving thru the Tucson area and the FAA had grounded all private planes. He also told her that a lot of commercial flights were also canceled. He told her they were leaving around noon tomorrow. He would call and let her know when they would arrive.

She asked about the dinner party at Frank's, his boss. He told her that he had talked to Frank before calling her. Frank was hoping that she would come to the dinner anyway; he was looking forward to finally meeting her. Tony left it up to her; she could go if she wanted to. Frank was going to call her later to confirm. Sage hung up the phone. She didn't want to go by herself; she'd grab something on the way home then watch TV.

Once home, she modeled her new clothes in front of the mirror. She liked what she saw. The dresses showed off her body without being overly revealing. The teddies would drive Tony wild. She wanted to see the looks she would get when she wore the dresses, but now she would have to wait.

Sage was napping on the couch when the phone rang. It was Frank; he asked her if she would still come to his house for dinner. Tony's coworkers would be there and it would be nice to meet her. She told him "maybe another time". They chatted for a few minutes. Sage grew to like the sound of his deep voice and charming wit. He had her giggling in no time. Before they hung up he again asked her to please come, he so much wanted to meet her. Having been drawn out of her melancholy mood, she accepted his invitation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.