Sage - Cover

Sage

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Four months have passed since Sage arrived in Phoenix. Most of the time was spent settling in. She and Tony purchased a large home on the outskirts of Carefree. She loved it. It had a large Spanish style patio with a pool. The house itself was very spacious and open. Tony's new job was going well. He is much happier and their sex life is better. She doesn't care for the frequent traveling he has to do, but she's not going to complain. She loves lying out by the pool. She's gotten a very nice, dark tan. Tony told her that it made her more beautiful than ever.

She's been worrying about the dreams she's having, especially when Tony's away. She wakes up shaking, and her mind was full of the memories of Jerry and Mike. It was 2 am, she was lying in bed alone, sweaty, and recovering from what must have been a climax. She had visions of being in Jerry's club. Just thinking of it brought back all the memories of the dancing and sex. She still couldn't believe she liked being a stripper, a slut, and a whore.

In high school and collage, she was always finding ways to be noticed. Being a cheerleader in high school and collage made her tingle with excitement every time she was in front of the crowd. That excitement got stronger in her dance classes and recitals. She loved the skimpy dresses she wore and the looks she got from men when she wore them. She would become so aroused that her nipples would swell and get rock hard, and her pussy got so wet and swollen that her panties would cause tingles to go up her spine as they rubbed over her clit. One of her best friends at collage told her that she was an exhibitionist. The first time she stripped as a contestant at Jerry's club she thought she would climax from the excitement. She knew that her pussy was almost dripping and her body was vibrating like a violin string. Her boyfriend in high school got her drunk after a big football game and she spent the weekend at a motel fucking him. It was the first time she experienced sex and she loved it. She couldn't get enough. By the end of school she had fucked over half the guys in school. In collage, her boyfriend often shared her with his friends. She loved their hard bodies rubbing against hers as they fucked her. When she met and fell in love with Tony she thought she could put all that behind her.

Then at Jerry's it all came back when she met Mike. At 6'2" with long blond hair and green eyes, broad shoulders and solid body, he had completely dominated her. He brought out the submissiveness in her. He told her what to do and she did it. And most of all she loved it. She vaguely remembered Mike telling her as he fucked her that Jerry would take care of her. And she was hooked. She did as Jerry wished. He wanted her to be his slut and whore and she was. She liked Ben; his big cock gave her some fantastic climaxes. The football game parity was one big continuance climax. Ben's friends gave her the fucking of her life. She had fainted twice from climaxing so hard.

Sage got out of bed and headed for the pool, shedding her nightgown as she went. The night was still warm and a swim would feel good. She opened the sliding glass doors to the patio and walked out into the warm Arizona night. Her skin was still glistening with sweat, and the contact with the night air caused a shiver to run up her spine. She dove into the pool and instantly felt better. She swam a few laps then got out and stretched out on a lounge chair to enjoy the night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.