Sage
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

The next eight weeks went by quickly. Sage spent her days getting the house ready to sell. Cleaning out closets and deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. Tony called almost everyday. His new boss had arranged for a house for them until they could sell their existing home and find one there. Tony had looked at some and had a few that he liked. With the address and phone number of their temporary home, Sage started sending things there. She didn't want to have all their stuff in storage with their furniture.

Sage's nights where busy. She danced and/or entertained at the club every night. She started at 10 pm and stripped until the clubs official closing at two am. After two, the club was private. Only members were allowed. Normally, a lap dance was done with "no touchy-feely" and the dancers had to have clothing on. But after two, lap dances were totally nude and nipple sucking and pussy fingering were the norm. The girls that worked the "late shift" were also Jerry's whores. The upstairs rooms were always busy. However, it was not unusual for the girls to fuck while they lap danced.

She liked to sit on a guys lap with his cock buried deep in her pussy while he sucked on her nipples. Since the club was closed on Sundays and Mondays, if she didn't want to stay at home she would be in Jerry's office fucking Mike, Ben or Jerry. Of the three, she enjoyed fucking Jerry the most. Mike and Ben had bigger cocks, Ben was the biggest. They fucked her with hard pounding strokes, and gave her some very intense climaxes. Jerry on the other hand, used more technique. His ten inch cock felt really good in her, it didn't give her the tight stretched feeling she got from Ben, but his stamina was amazing. He could go for hours, and even after coming he stayed hard. She especially liked it when he lowered his body until they were touching from pelvis to chest. He never laid down hard on her but held himself so they just touched. The feeling of their bodies rubbing against each other while they fucked was amazing. She would wrap her legs around his waist with her feet on his slowly pumping ass, then with her hands on his back at the shoulder blades, she would push her hips up to meet him as well as arch her back pressing her tits into his chest. Her whole body would tingle from the feeling, and send her from one climax to the next.

Sage also did a few bachelor and other parties. She liked the power she felt over the men. Bin had a football party, and asked her to be the hostess. She found a sexy football outfit at an online store with next day shipping. She could hardly wait to see the look on Ben's friends' faces when they showed up. It was a Monday night game with an eight pm kickoff. Ben's friends would be there at seven thirty. Sage planned to get there at seven, to have time to fix the snacks. Ben asked her to be there at six, she agreed. Good thing, they spent the better part of an hour fucking. He told her he wanted her first. When she put on her game clothes, Ben's cock tried to break out of his sweats. Her outfit consisted of a skin tight crop top football jersey, and hip hugger sweat shorts and sandals. The shorts formed to her bottom completely. The firm shape of her ass and a full camel toe were very well defined. Ben had a big smile on his face. "They're going to love you" he said.

Just before kickoff, Ben and his five friends were in the living room talking, Sage walked thru the kitchen door carrying two trays above her shoulders; one with six glasses of cold beer, the other with chips and dip. Carrying the trays this way caused the jersey to ride up until it just covered her hard nipples, the lower half of her full firm breasts were exposed to their hungry eyes. No one spoke, but mouths were open. Ben stepped up and took one of the trays from her and placed it on the coffee table as she put down the other. Ben introduced them to her and her to them, telling them that she had agreed to help him with the food and drinks. One of his friends asked "But what can we help her with?" Sage gave him a wink, turned around and strutted back to the kitchen.

As the kitchen door closed behind her, subdued chatter broke out.

"Where did you meet her"?

"She's hot".

"Have you fucked her, and if so, can I".

And so on. Ben told them to settle down and watch the game. As the game went on, and the beer flowed the guys got a little frisky. They'd rub her ass and legs when she brought in food or beer. She acted as if she was shocked but did nothing to hinder them. At half time, a guy named Stan entered the kitchen. He stood there for a minute then asked Sage to "take off your jersey". Sage faced him, smiled and responded "I'll take mine off if you'll take yours off". Slowly a large smile crossed his face; he grabbed the bottom of his jersey and pulled up over his head. Sage was impressed with his body. Large muscled arms, heavily muscled chest, and a well defined six pack. She wondered what he had below his solid stomach. With out any further delay she pulled her top off. She heard him exhale as he looked at her full firm breasts. She stepped up to him and pushed her tits into his chest, looked into eyes and said while running her hands up his arms and over his shoulders, "nice body". He dropped his shirt, held her firm ass checks in his hands and replied "nice ass". She rubbed her tits against his chest; then rocked her hips forward making contact with his hardening cock. "You want to watch the second half"?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.