Sage
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Sage woke at five. She was starving. She could hear Jerry and Mike talking in the office. She went to the door, told the guys she was hungry and to order some food while she showered. The hot water felt good on her body, it brought her back to life. Stepping out of the shower she found Mike holding a towel for her. She turned her back to him. He draped it over her shoulders and started rubbing her dry. He took his time, and insured that ever nook and cranny was thoroughly dried. Her skin was tingling with a slight pinkish glow when he was finished. Mike asked if she would like to go to a restaurant to eat or order something. Sage chose the restaurant. She dressed and they went down the street to a steak house.

They had a nice meal and a few drinks. Jerry talked some more about her working at the club. By the time they left, they had a nice buzz going. They walked back to the club. Back in Jerry's office, he poured everyone another drink. Mike turned on the stereo and put in a CD. He asked Sage to dance with him; she stood up and moved into his arms. As their bodies came together her already taut nipples got rock hard. She started grinding her pelvis against his. As she did she felt his cock growing. She shifted until his hardening shaft was rubbing her clit thru her skirt. Mike mover his hands down her back and across her ass, and gave her cheeks a firm squeeze. She tilted her head up to his ear and whispered, "Let's go fuck".

They walked together in to the bedroom. She removed Mike's shirt and pants. Dropped to her knees and pulled down his boxers and took his thick cock in her mouth. Mike was shivering with the exquisite feeling he was getting as Sage gave him the best blow job he had gotten in some time. Her tongue would work him over, and then she would slide her tightly clamped lips down his shaft to the base. He was in heaven. His cock was leaking pre-cum like a faucet. He tried to remove his cock from her sucking mouth but she mumbled "No". He told her that he was going to cum soon. "Good" she mumbled. He let her have her way. She was fucking her mouth on his cock. He felt his balls tighten, and then the first blast of his cream shot out of his cock. He kept coming and coming and she swallowed every drop.

When he was done, she smiled up at him saying "That was good; I love the taste of cum, and see, you're still hard" She rubbed her hand up and down his wet shaft. She stood up, removed her blouse and skirt, and climbed on the bed. She was on her hands and knees. Her wet pussy was framed between her thighs. Looking back over her shoulder at him she said "Do me doggy style first", and wiggled her ass at him. He just smiled and climbed on the bed behind her. Holding her hips he slid his cock into her wet pussy. She lowered her head to the pillow and enjoyed the fucking she was getting. They fucked this way for some time. She had been going from climax to climax most of the time. Her pussy juice was running down her thighs. His strokes got short and jerky as his climax neared. Finally he buried his cock as far as it would go and shot stream after stream of hot cum deep in her pussy. She screamed into the pillow as a massive climax washed over her. Her legs went out from under her pulling his dripping cock out of her with a pop. She stretched out and relaxed. Breathing deeply as she recovered. Mike got off the bed and went into the bathroom. She laid with her eyes closed enjoying the afterglow. She felt the bed move, then hands on her waist turning her over. Now on her back, she opened her eyes to see Jerry moving over her. She smiled and spread her legs. She felt his cock head at her opening. She tilted her hips up as he slipped into her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his back and pulled him to her. Jerry slowly pumped into her. She was enjoying his long slow strokes. While they fucked she asked him if he really wanted her to dance at the club or just fuck his friends and customers. He asked her what she wanted to do. "Both", she moaned as her pussy started squeezing Jerry's cock, "But right now I want to fuck".

She fucked Jerry and Mike for the rest of the night.

She had not only changed into a slut but had agreed to be Jerry's whore. The thought of it sent shivers thru her. She loved to suck cock and definitely love fucking, so why not make some money doing it. Plus in a couple of months she would be going to Phoenix and Tony.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.