Sage
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

It was almost four in the morning when Sage got home. She took a long hot shower; her pussy was still tingling from fucking Mike. She sat on the end of the bed drying her hair. Looking in the mirror at her self, she could see the redness of her mound; she pulled her feet up and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were puffy and red and spread open exposing her well fucked hole. The cool air caused a chill to run thru her. She crawled into bed, but could not relax. She was still sexually charged. She had fucked Mike of almost an hour and had orgasm upon orgasm; but she needed more. She got out her vibrator, turned the speed control to low and buried a full ten inches into her pussy. Lying on her side with her legs together, she went to sleep enjoying the gentle stimulation between her legs.

Sage woke at eleven in the midst of a massive orgasm. She could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around the still humming dildo. She rolled onto her back flopping her legs open. She felt a strong contraction that pushed the dildo out of her. It lay on the bed between her legs humming as she calmed down. The bed was soaked with her slick juice.

Over coffee she was trying to decide what to tell her husband when he returned on Friday. She would at least have to tell him about the contest. She had thoroughly enjoyed her sexual encounter with Mike. She never would have believed that she could have as many climaxes as she had with him. She also knew the she would not be able to resist his advances nor did she think she wanted too. She was torn between her love for Tony and the solidness he gave her life and the wildness she found with Mike. She also knew that she could easily become a slut.

On Friday afternoon Sage picked up Tony at the airport. He told Sage that he had great news. He had met a company president at the hotel in Phoenix and was offered a job with his company at twice what he was making now. They had to decide if they should move to Phoenix or not. The company would cover the cost. Sage could tell that Tony wanted this so she said that it was a great idea. She decided not to say anything to Tony about the strip club.

Over the next week plans were made for the move. Tony quit his job. The house was put on the market. Tony would go ahead to Phoenix and find a place for them to live and start his new job. Sage would handle the sale of the house and then join him. Tony was so tied up with the planning, that he paid little attention to her. Over the ten days before Tony left for Phoenix they had sex three times. They were told by the realtor that she expected the house to sell within six to eight weeks plus an additional three to close.

Sage still hadn't told Jerry and Jen that she couldn't accept their job offer. Two days after Tony left for Phoenix, she was feeling bored. She got some of the money she had won and went shopping. She found a nice outfit at the mall. A mid-thigh pleated skirt and a silk blouse. She also got several bras and thigh high hose. She had stopped wearing panties. Wearing her new outfit made her feel better. She liked the looks she was getting. She decided to go talk to Jen. She called the club, when Jerry answered she asked if she could drop by to talk about the job. She knew the club was close for the day. Jerry told to come over and use the employee's entrance.

Sage entered thru the employee's entrance and up to Jerry's office. The office door was open and she could see Jerry sitting behind his desk. Sitting in one of the two chairs in front of the desk was Mike and in the other was a guy she didn't know. Jerry had called them to come to the club, after he talked to Sage. She tapped on the door and was waved in by Jerry. Mike turned and gave her a big smile. She felt her nipples start to harden and a chill run down her spine. Jerry asked when she could start dancing. Sage told him that she was moving to Phoenix, and couldn't take the job. He asked her when she was leaving. She told him in eight to ten weeks. Jerry gave her a big smile and suggested that she could work part time if she wanted. He would pay her off the books and the tips were hers. She could leave whenever she needed too. Sage returned his smile and agreed. She knew that she would be bored and this would give her something to do. Plus she loved the feeling she got when she showed off her body.

As she took a step back, Mike put his hand on the inside of her thigh and slowly slid it up. Sage felt a shiver of passion run thru her body. She shifted her weight to one leg and moved them apart. When his hand reached her pussy, she closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan. She was aware the Jerry and Ben were watching but didn't care. Mike rolled his hand forcing her to open her legs wider. He cupped her pussy with his hand while using a finger to rub her clit. She moaned again as she felt her juices start to flow. She started moving her hips, pushing her pussy into his hand. He moved his hand slightly and pushed his thumb into her wet hole as deep as he could. She started grinding her pussy onto his thumb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.