Sage - Cover

Sage

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Sage entered the room. Mike came to greet her and thanked her for agreeing to dance just for him. He helped her to the stage and then sat next to it. The music came on and Sage started dancing. While she danced the crop top rose up and was lying across the top of her tits, being held there by her hard swollen nipples. Mike keep talking to her, asking her to make this move or do that. He told her he liked the way her puffy wet pussy was framed between her thighs when she bent over. She started to just follow his directions. He had her move to the edge of the low stage turn with her back to him. He ran his hand up her inner thigh and cupped her pussy with his hand. She felt a shock shoot up her body. He rubbed the tip of her clit with his finger while pushing his thumb deep into her. She moaned loudly and pushed back against his hand. She started humping his thumb. He felt her vaginal muscles trying to grab hold. She was swept away by her climax. With his other hand he tweaked her nipples sending shock waves thru her body.

Sage was lost in a sexual fog. He helped her off the stage, had her strip, while he did the same. She watched him strip as she did. She moaned when she saw the size of his now very hard cock. He smiled, telling her that it was ten inches long and six inches around. She also noticed that he had the biggest pair of balls she had ever seen. They looked like pool balls. His body was hard and muscled. By his tan line she could tell what kind of shorts he wore. He moved to a chair taking her with him. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap facing him. He started sucking and licking her nipples. His cock was between her legs and in response to his nipple sucking she started sliding her wet pussy up and down his shaft. When she couldn't stand it any longer she rose up and took hold of his cock and guided it into her dripping pussy. She slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper into her. When she felt his nuts pressing against her bottom she climaxed.

In the club office Jerry and Jan watched the action on the closed circuit monitor. The high resolution camera was behind a one way mirror. Mike knew what angle was best for this shot. They could clearly see Sage's pussy stretched tight around Mike's thick shaft as she pumped her pussy up and down his cock. Sage fucked him for about fifteen minutes and had two strong climaxes before showing signs of tiring. He lifted her off his cock and led her to the next room. The only thing in it was a bed. She laid back, spreading her legs as wide as she could as he climbed between them. Again she guided his cock to her. He thrust his entire length into her causing her to moan loudly. He started fucking her with long firm strokes. Sage was moaning with each stroke. She wrapped her legs around his back and humped her hips up to meet him. Jerry and Jan were enjoying the hot action. She was fucking him like a pro, humping back at him, moaning how good his big cock felt. The best sight was when she climaxed. Her hot juices would flow out around Mike's thrusting cock. They knew she would be a money maker for them. Not only was she a great stripper, but her private sessions would be sensational. As soon as Mike got thru with her she would be asked to come too work for them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.