Sage - Cover

Sage

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Monday afternoon she dropped Tony off at the airport and drove across town to the club and registered for the contest. The manager, a woman named Jen, and the owner, a tall well built man named Jerry, took her registration and showed her around the club while they explained how the contest worked. Each contestant could choose their own music but it has to run no more than three minutes. Jen advised her that by the two minute mark she should be nude except for her hose and heals. That would give her a minute or so to perform nude. The contestants were not allowed to accept tips. After their performance, each contestant waits backstage until all the contestants have danced.

Sage was getting more and more excited by the thought of performing nude. She made changes to her dance routine to allow for more bending at the waist to expose her pussy to the crowd. She knew that the more she showed the better chance she had of winning. She also found that she got hotter faster when she danced, which meant she spent more and more time with her toys. Buy the time she left for the club on contest night, she was in a constant state of arousal. Her nipples were hard, her vulva was puffy and moist, and her clit felt like it was on fire.

Sage arrived at the club an hour before the contest was to start. She had been given a pass to allow her to use the employee's entrance. She watched some of the dancers perform. There were five women in the contest, the order of performance was alphabetical, and so she was last. She liked the idea of being able to watch the others dance and decide if changes to her routine were needed. Sage dressed for the contest, sheer black thigh high hose with a wide lace design around the tops, four inch heals, sheer black thong, and a black and gray dress that stopped just below her buns, open in back to the waist. It was held in place by a single strap over her left shoulder. She picked a sexy Latin song that alternated between a fast and medium beat.

Sage heard her name announced and her music start, she picked up the rhythm and took the stage amid hoots and hollers from the crowd as she strutted and swayed across the stage. Back stage Jerry was listening to the crowd, he noticed that the crowd noise was dying down, then all he could hear was the music and the clicking of her heals on the stage, the crowd had gone quiet. He stepped to the side of the stage to see what was going on. To his amazement, all eyes were on her. When he met her two days ago he had not realized just how beautiful she was. She had the crowd mesmerized by her looks and the hot sexy dance she was doing. As she worked her way to the back of the stage the beat of the music slowed. With her back to the audience, legs slightly spread she unhooked the strap of the dress, raised her arms straight up, wiggled her hips. The dress slid down her body to the floor. As the rhythm of the music increased she turned to the crowd. Her full firm breasts with their rock hard nipples, jiggled as she moved. Her swollen vulva was clearly visible thru the sheer thong. A collective groan came from the crowd. She worked her way around the stage. Again the tempo of the music slowed as she stood front center stage, turned her back to the crowd, hooked her fingers in the straps of the thong and pulled it down her legs bending at the waist. She removed it from one foot the then other. Jerry knew by the looks on the guy's faces in the front row that they were getting a good look at her ass and pussy. She strutted and danced around the stage grinding her hips to the music making sure everyone got a good look. As the song finished she stood up raising her arms over her head. The club erupted with applause, whistles, and shouts. Sage bowed and walked off the stage. Jerry knew two things, there wasn't a soft cock in the place, and who had won the contest. He went on stage and one by one called each contestant back on stage. They took their bows and waited for the results. As Jerry expected, Sage won. The girls got their prizes and went to the dressing room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.