The Bad Bet - Cover

The Bad Bet

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

U.S. Marshal William Bennet, one of only four marshals assigned to the Oklahoma Territory, took off his hat and wiped his brow with the sleeve of his shirt. His vest and coat were packed in his bedroll. He only wore them when he wanted to impress somebody.

Out here in what seemed like the trackless prairie of the Oklahoma Territory, there wasn't anybody to impress. He'd been conducting his investigation into a mysterious group of rustlers for a week now, and all he'd come up with was that there definitely appeared to be cattle missing under circumstances that supported the rustling theory.

He was working his way north, and figured he'd probably be in Kansas soon, if he wasn't already. He wasn't worried about jurisdictional issues, but he also knew there was somebody in Kansas doing the same thing he was doing. He didn't want to duplicate work, but all the leads he had in his own territory had led to dead ends. It looked like the rustlers, whoever they were, were based north of the Oklahoma Territory. Wichita was somewhere up ahead and, since it was close, he decided to go there and see if he could pick up any new leads.


Bella pulled more things out of the wagon and laid them out on the grass. Part of her wanted to stay in this place, where there was already a house, and implements that would enable her to farm. By the same token, she knew she'd have to have help other than that of her children to make a good start. The problem was that the only man she knew who might stay to do that ... hadn't said he'd stay to do that.

She knew she had no claim on him. She didn't count the sex as claim. Men were men and she now knew that women were women. When they thought nobody was looking, both men and women were wont to let nature take its course. Without examining the reasons for it too closely, she hoped he'd stay. If he wouldn't, she'd have to go on with her children, most likely to Wichita, where she'd have to find some kind of work that would support them.

To that end she was repacking the wagon. With everything laid out on the grass, she was deciding what might be needed first, if they stayed. Those things would go back in the wagon last when she repacked it.

At first, Becky and Frank had tried to help their mother. But they got in the way more than they helped, so she had told them to go do a survey of the land around the dip.

"See what you can find, and be back around noon," were the only instructions she gave them.

They did, in fact, walk farther out into the prairie than they'd ever been before, trying to walk around the outside of the crescent of trees that made up the 'forest.' Once alone, though, neither could resist making what had happened the night before the center of attention.

"Was it just like before?" asked Becky curiously. What had happened to her had never happened before, and she was still thinking about that.

"Yup," he said. "I got to feeling all funny and it hurt, kind of, but felt good too. I didn't see the first spurt, but I did see it after that. That's definitely what went through my willy in the pond."

"How does it feel now?" she asked.

"How does what feel?"

"Your willy, of course!" she said.

"Just like always," he said.

"Is it hard?"

"Not now."

"Oh." She sounded almost sad.

"If you took your dress off it would get hard," he said, helpfully.

"I don't think so," she said, but she didn't sound sure about that.

"You were making some funny noises yourself," he observed. "It looked like you might be having a fit, except you didn't thrash around."

"It was so strange!" she gasped. "It felt like there was this thing in me that was getting bigger and bigger and then it popped and I about died!"

"Did it hurt?"

"No!" she yipped. "There was nothing hurtful about it at all!" She frowned. "I've a mind that it's kind of like what happens to you, except that I don't squirt anything. I get all wet, but nothing squirts."

She blushed, suddenly aware of how personal the thing was they were talking about. But after doing what they'd done, she decided that just talking wasn't so bad at all, and she relaxed.

"So does that mean you want to do it again?" he asked hopefully.

She looked down, a bit shy for some reason. "Uh huh," she said.

"Good!" he said. "Me too! You want to do it right now?"

"Now?" she asked weakly. "In the daylight and all?"

"We can't keep getting up and going to the outhouse that doesn't exist every night. Mamma will know something is going on."

"It just feels weird to think about taking off my clothes in the daylight," she said.

"Just think of it like we're taking a bath, except without the water," he suggested.

"That's stupid," she said.

"Let's not fight," he came back. "I want to rub again, and I want to watch you do it while I do. That makes me get to the good part real fast."

While she was willing to be naked with her brother in the daytime, Becky wasn't willing to do it on the open prairie. She pulled him to the forest and into the shade of the trees there. In the woods there was no soft grass to lie down or kneel on. Frank Jr. took her to the tree they had climbed before. He pointed to a low branch that split about two feet from the trunk.

"You can sit there and lie back on the branch. I can stand on another branch."

Becky couldn't decide whether to take her dress off on the ground, or wait until she was up in the tree. Frank stripped down to the buff and waited for her. Eventually she decided to leave her dress on the ground. She watched Frank's face through half lowered lashes as she folded up her dress and set it daintily on the ground. She felt odd wearing her boots, but she knew she'd need them to climb, and left them on. Frank took his off and then stood, staring at her. His willy looked rock hard. She realized it bent to one side a little bit. For the first time she paid attention to the sack that was under it. It was brown, darker than the rest of his skin for some reason and looked like it was packed full of something. There were lots of little brown hairs sprouting from it. She couldn't think of anything else it looked like. Her eyes left his groin to find him still staring.

"It makes me feel so strange when you stare at me like that," she said, feeling the urge to cover her breasts and the hair between her legs.

"You're so pretty it almost hurts to look at you," he sighed.

She blushed. That didn't make her feel strange. It made her feel wonderful. It also made her want to rub. She raised her hands to squeeze both nipples as they popped to attention.

"Why are you doing that?" asked her brother.

"It feels good," she said.

"Remember what AJ did to Mamma?" he asked.

"Which thing?" she asked.

"He was sucking her ... where you're pinching ... like a baby, kind of."

Before seeing his mother and sister naked, Frank's only experience with a woman's covered flesh had been the few times he'd caught sight of a woman feeding a baby from her breast. Even then he couldn't see much, and the women didn't like him watching them, even though they were doing it right in front of him.

"He did," she said. She tried to imagine what that would feel like.

"Can I try that?" he asked. There was longing in his voice.

"I don't know," she said hesitantly. "Do you think we should?"

"Don't see why not," he said. "I promise not to have sex with you. while I do it."

She stood, wide eyed as he slowly approached. Something in her wanted to turn and run, but she held her ground. He didn't lean down and start right away. Instead he reached out one finger to press into the flesh of her breast. She watched as it made a dent there. Then the pressure lessened and the fingertip slid up to run across one stiff, pink nipple.

"Ooooo," she sighed.

"What's it feel like?" he asked.

"Good. Different than when I do it."

He pinched the nipple, almost carefully and she felt the ball of warmth start to expand in her loins.

"I like that," she gasped.

He licked his lips and finally leaned down. First he just licked the tip and she jerked. She put her hands on his shoulders to let him know it was okay and then she saw stars in broad daylight as his lips closed around the pink nubbin and he sucked.

"Ahhhhh, " she groaned, bending over as a kind of cord or rope suddenly burst into being inside her. It was attached at one end to the nipple he was sucking, and at the other end to the bump she now wanted to rub very badly. And when he sucked, that rope got shorter.

Her chin bounced off his shoulder and the nipple was pulled from his mouth. As he stood up, alarmed, his head hit her chin and she saw stars of a different kind as pain shot through her jaw.

"Owwwww," she moaned.

"Did I hurt you?" he gasped.

Her hand went to rub her chin.

"Yes!" She worked her jaw and the pain diminished. "But not what you were doing. Just when you conked me with your head.

"How did the other feel?" he asked anxiously.

"It made me want to rub," she said, still working her jaw back and forth.

"Can I do it again?"

This time she was prepared for it, and when the rope tightened she just lifted one knee. She had to hold onto him to keep from falling over as he sucked over and over again. Finally he stopped and stood back up.

"Nothing's coming out," he said.

"It's only when you have a baby that there's milk, silly!" laughed Becky. "Do the other one."

He was happy to comply. He liked the feel of her nipple in his mouth, even though nothing came of it, except her moans. They were moans of happiness. That was obvious, and it made him feel really good to be able to get those sounds out of her throat. Finally she pushed him away.

"I have to rub now!" she panted.

He boosted her up with his hands on her waist, as he'd done before. As her backside flashed by him he gave in to the sudden urge to kiss it. She giggled as she pulled herself up. When she spread her legs this time the pale lips that had been dry and tightly closed were flushed and wet looking, almost glistening in the odd shaft of sunlight that penetrated the leaves. She looked down, to see him looking up. It felt completely different today. She assumed that was because there was no dress to look up, but didn't think about it much. Instead she lifted one leg to open herself up to his gaze.

"Why do you like looking there so much?" she asked, resisting the urge to put her fingers where he was looking.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.