The Bad Bet
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

For their first night at what most of them hoped would be a good place to try to make a go of farming, Bella wanted to sleep in the house. Frank Jr. built a fire in the fireplace and found that the draft was good. The flames lit the room everywhere except in the corners, and suddenly, bare as it was, the place seemed more like a room than a cave.

Becky was worried about the house having no door. Bella reminded her that sleeping under the wagon meant no doors or walls, but it just didn't seem right to Becky to be in a house that you couldn't close up.

Perhaps it was for that reason that, when they lay down on the blankets Bella had spread over the thick bed of hay the teens had cut and stacked, Becky lay down touching her brother. They had always been close, partly as an alliance in defense of the abuse their father might heap on them. For reasons unknown, once he was gone, they had drawn even closer. That may have had something to do with her snuggling up to him too.

The bed was soft, and the night quiet. Still, the three of them all had trouble getting to sleep. The flickering of the fire, which hadn't burned down yet made shadows and light dance on the walls and ceiling. Becky edged even closer to Frank Jr. and he worked his arm under her, the hay crushing to help him. She looked up at the beams that held up dirt and grass that they had actually walked on that day.

"Are you really thinking of staying here, Mamma?" she asked.

"There is much to be said in favor of doing so," said Bella.

"I like it ... but it's strange too," said Becky. "It's hard to explain."

"If we stay you'll get used to it," said Bella. "I haven't decided yet, though. Go to sleep. We have much to do tomorrow."

Becky turned her head and looked at the side of her brother's face. He turned his head too and they stared at each other for a long time. Eventually they heard the soft snores that told them their mother was asleep. Her leg itched, where the fish had nibbled it, and she lifted it, pulling her skirts up so she could scratch there. While they were sleeping indoors, it still hadn't seemed like she should change into a nightgown, and was still wearing her normal clothing.

Frank Jr. looked at the pale skin of her leg in the firelight. Just that, and perhaps the fact that she was lying right against him, was enough to make his willy get stiff again. He reached to squeeze it through his pants.

Becky saw where his hand was.

"Are you stiff again?" she whispered into his ear.

He nodded.

"Are you going to squeeze it again?"

"I wish I could," he whispered back. "I'm telling you, Becky, that felt really good today."

She lay there, watching his hand squeeze and let go. She put her lips right next to his ear.

"Will you keep a secret?" she asked.

He shivered, from her hot breath in his ear, but nodded again.

"When that fish bit me, and you were holding me?"

He nodded, when he realized it was a question.

"When I was rubbing on your willy ... when we were having sex?" Again she stopped.

Again his head bobbed, as he squeezed harder.

"That felt really good too," she sighed.

He turned his head and his lips brushed hers as their noses bumped. She moved back, until she realized he wanted to say something to her and put her ear to his lips.

"I thought it scared you," he whispered.

Again, as she turned her head to whisper their noses bumped. His eyes stared into hers.

"It did," she said softly. "But it felt really good too."

Neither seemed to want to break eye contact, so they stayed as they were, eyes only inches apart, breathing each other's expelled breath.

"I think sex is supposed to feel good," he whispered. "When AJ and Mamma do it they sure seem to like it."

Becky watched his lips move, and remembered how her mother had said "First there's kissing." She hadn't been interested in that. She knew about kissing, even if her mother said it was a different kind of kissing. Suddenly she wondered what Frank Jr.'s lips would feel like if she kissed him there. She moved her face forward, and felt the heat of his lips before she pressed hers to them.

Frank knew what she was doing. He'd seen AJ do this a lot with his mother that night he'd peeked with Becky. He'd thought it looked very strange. As his sister's soft lips pressed to his, though, he felt a surge of emotion and almost instantly knew why they liked to do this.

He returned the pressure of her lips by adding some of his own.

That first kiss was an experiment of sorts, particularly for Becky. Like her brother, though, she understood the attraction to doing this almost immediately. It was awkward with them lying on their backs, though, with their heads turned, and it was only natural for them to roll towards each other so that they could explore this delightful new game a little more comfortably.

Frank had to let go of his willy to use that hand to pull on her waist, and she did likewise, using her free arm to reach around him and pull with her hand on his back.

They rolled together and, once again, Frank Jr. felt the soft thrust of her warm breasts against his chest. They kissed again, making it last for a long time as each moved his or her lips, finding the right kind of tension to make it feel as good as possible.

He wiggled closer to her, so that he could press his hard willy against her, in lieu of squeezing it with his hand.

That Becky lifted a leg, to let the hardness press in the right spot, was purely instinct. She didn't think about it, initially. When she later did, she remembered her mother lifting a naked leg into the air, so it seemed normal.

The kisses were most satisfactory - for both of them - but Becky couldn't quite get the kind of pressure between her legs that she wanted. Frank, too, wanted more than just pressing up against her, though that felt real nice.

By the time they broke that long kiss both were breathing heavily.

"I wish I could squeeze my willy," he whispered.

Becky wished she could rub that spot between her legs too. Her conscious mind warned her that it would be folly to do that with their mother right next to them, though.

She kissed Frank again. He wasn't expecting it, and his lips weren't closed when she did so. Rather than try to close them, as he thought was proper, he experimented with loosening them. He felt her lips rub against his teeth and he nipped her lower lip with his, making a little sucking motion.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, and loosened her own lips.

Becky felt like something was filling her up in her belly, only lower down. She realized her nipples were stiff, and needed to be squeezed, but they were pressed to Frank's chest tightly. It felt almost like she had to pee.

That gave her an idea.

She sat up, and then stood. The hay rustled and snapped, and Bella rolled over.

"What's wrong?" came her sleepy voice.

"I have to go outside," said Becky, her voice trembling a little.

Bella understood. An outhouse was something they'd have to arrange some day soon. "Take your brother with you," she mumbled, and then rolled back over.

Frank looked at her, the question on his face lit up by the last flickering flames in the fireplace. She gestured for him to come with her.

Outside she led him a good distance from the house. The moon wasn't full, but still provided enough light that it cast their shadows.

"If I tell you something do you swear never to speak of it to anyone?" she asked.

"Yes," said her brother, instantly.

"You know how you squeeze your willy?"

He nodded, and his hand went to the front of his pants.

"There's a place I can touch," she said. Her hand went to the front of her dress where her legs met. "I think it's kind of like squeezing your willy." She swallowed. "I've done it before ... I want to do it now."

Frank wasn't stupid. "You want to do that while I squeeze my willy?"

She nodded.

Frank simply dropped his pants and started rubbing his stiff prick.

Becky reached under her skirts and spread her feet shoulder's width apart. She moaned as her finger found the spot and rubbed in a small circle.

"Take your dress off," panted Frank.

"You have to too," she replied.

Frank's response to that was also instant. "I'm not wearing a dress," he panted.

Her hands, which had gathered her skirts and lifted them to her hips, stopped.

"Sorry," he huffed. "It's hard to think straight when I'm doing this." He stopped stroking and set to taking his own clothes off.

Within a minute their pale skin shone in the moonlight. It was a balmy night, warm enough that being naked was not uncomfortable in any way. Becky rubbed until her knees began to feel weak, and then sank down in the soft grass to lie back with her legs spread. Frank, wanting to be closer to her for reasons he didn't question, knelt, standing on his knees between her spread thighs so he could see what she was doing. Becky lifted her head for the same reason, except that she was watching Frank's hand slide back and forth along that stiff thing.

Becky had never rubbed for a long time. It felt good to do it, but something happened down there that made everything drippy when she did, and she'd never wanted to get her hand all wet. She didn't think it was pee, but didn't know what else it could be. That happened now but, for the first time, she didn't stop. She thought about how Frank had said something came out of his willy when he rubbed, and how maybe that happened to girls too, somehow.

"Ohhhh Becky," Frank moaned. "I feel like it's going to happen again."

"Something's going to come out?" she panted.

"I think so," he gasped. "It's starting to feel like it did before."

Becky tried something new. She used three fingers and rubbed with them. It made her want to thrust her hips up into the air and her head fell back. Her fingers went faster. She couldn't stop now if her life depended on it.

"Uuuuunnnnngggg!" grunted Frank, and she lifted her head again. His face looked just like it had in the water. His hand moved even faster now as he rubbed so hard that it looked like it must be painful. She realized that she was doing almost the same thing as she rubbed the bump and the slippery lips around it furiously.

Her brother suddenly looked straight up at the sky and groaned again. Amazed, she watched a stream of white leap from the tip of his willy and arc through the air. Gleaming in the moonlight it looked just like the blobs that had floated in the pond, except that it was just one long string that landed right between her breasts, feeling too hot to have come from inside his body. That stream was followed by three or four more that flipped wildly up into the air as his hand kept jerking. She felt droplets of the stuff fall on her skin, here and there, always feeling hot.

Then the pressure inside her belly burst, like a soap bubble. It took her completely by surprise and she sucked in air and held it as her body screamed things at her it had never even whispered before. The same kind of tingles that made her nipples feel so good when she squeezed them burst from the center of her belly. Except these weren't tingles, so much as they were like streaks of sunlight in a dusty room. She saw spots of bright light as her oxygen-starved lungs still refused to let the oxygen-depleted air in them out, and the streaks turned to something so delicious that she was afraid she'd died, and was already in the afterlife that the preacher talked about in church.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.