The Bad Bet - Cover

The Bad Bet

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The fact was that what was rubbing his penis made it feel good too, and he felt the tingle that meant it was going to get hard again. He wasn't sure Becky would appreciate that, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. He decided to warn her.

"Uh ... Becky ... my willy is going to get hard again."

"It is?" She was still worried about whatever had bit her, and still looking around. "Why?"

"Cause you're rubbing against it," he said.

"Something bit me," she insisted.

"A fish!" he said suddenly. "It must have been a fish!"

She wiggled against him. She was getting rubbed, but it wasn't as good as if she did it herself. It was kind of hit and miss. She decided that Frank wasn't any good at rubbing, and then realized that he actually probably didn't even know he was rubbing. That left her with a quandary. Should she tell him, so he could do it better?

Then the full impact of what she was doing hit her. If this was what AJ and her mother had done ... she was having sex!

She flew away from Frank in a flurry of splashing water that was even more violent than when she had surged toward him. Her eyes were wide as she kept backing up, using her hands instinctively to swim backwards.

"What in tarnation is wrong with you?" asked Frank. His willy had just gotten hard, and her rubbing had felt mighty good, even though it bent him downwards a little painfully. "It's only a little fish!"

"We were having sex!" she gasped.

"We were?" He looked confused. He'd seen dogs having sex, but it wasn't anything like they'd just done. "How do you figure?"

"Your willy was rubbing me!" she wailed.

"Actually, it was you that was rubbing my willy," he corrected. "But it felt good. I'm kind of sorry you stopped."

"That's what AJ was doing to Mamma!" she squealed. "And they were having sex!"

"They were?" His voice rose a full octave. What he'd seen looked exciting, but it wasn't like the dogs either.

"Of course they were!" she shouted. "What did you think they were doing?!"

"I don't know," he moaned. "You were peeking, so I peeked too. They was naked, yes, but it didn't look like no dogs to me."

"Dogs?" Now it was Becky who was confused.

"Sure. I seen dogs having sex one time. The boy dog got behind the girl dog and he humped her good."

"People don't do it like dogs!" she gasped, looking shocked.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"They just don't!" she yipped. "Dogs are dogs and people are people."

"So people do it face to face," he said. He looked past his sister, to where their mother was walking toward them. It never occurred to him to warn Becky she was coming.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Just like you and me were doing!"

"I'm sorry," he said quickly. He wanted to be done before their mother got there, but it was obvious Becky was upset by all this. "I didn't know." He took breath to warn her then, but she cut him off as Bella reached the shore, ten or so feet away.

"What if Mamma finds out?" she whined.

"What if mamma finds out what?" came her mother's voice from behind her. She whirled and stood up instinctively. She'd moved close enough to the shore that when she did, the water was only waist high.

"Mamma!" she wailed.

"What if mamma finds out what?" insisted Bella. Then, as she realized her daughter was naked, the obvious popped into her head. "That you and your brother were skinny dipping? Well, she already knows that, now doesn't she."

"Skinny dipping?" Becky was clearly confused. She'd never heard of having sex called that.

"Swimming naked," said Bella patiently. She'd done it as a child, in a pond very much like this one on a neighbor's farm. There had been no pond back in town, where they'd come from, so her children had never heard of the practice.

"Oh!" gasped Becky, as she realized that her mother was only talking about bathing. Her mind jumped at the chance to bypass the real problem. "I just thought that this being a pond and all, instead of a creek, might make things different," she said weakly.

"Why on earth would this kind of water be different than running water?" she asked. "Except that there might be turtles in this water," she added as an afterthought.

"Turtles?" Becky looked around.

"Yes, a pond like this often has snapping turtles in it," said Bella. "They feed on the fish."

"Do they bite?" asked Becky, lifting her hands out of the water.

"If they do, you'll know it," said Bella. "They clamp down on a toe and don't let go. It hurts like the dickens!"

"Waaaaaaa," cried Becky and her legs churned as she ran toward her mother. She stumbled, right at the shore and fell face first in the lush grass beside her mother's feet. She rolled onto her back and sat up, out of breath and trying to look at her leg, which she expected to be bleeding.

Frank Jr. looked around uneasily.

Bella laughed long and hard. When she finally stopped she put her hands on her hips. "Turtles don't live in every pond. We don't even know if there's anything in this water to feed one."

"Well something bit me!" yelled Becky. "Right ... there!" She pointed at her calf, where there was a tiny patch of skin that was pinker than the rest.

"Well then, said Bella chuckling again. "We'll just have to rig up some fishing poles so you can find out what it was. Maybe we'll have a fine fish dinner!" She grinned. "You know, turtles don't bite all that often. Not people anyway. But if there's fish in this pond, there might be a turtle too. If you catch him ... now there's real good eating!"

Frank Jr. decided he'd been in the water long enough, apparently, because his feet churned too and he tried to run to the shore. Becky's pussy sliding on his penis had stiffened it, and adrenaline concerning possible turtles that latched on and wouldn't let go kept it rigid. It flopped as his high-lifting knees broke the surface and he ran up onto the grass by Becky.

"Well, well," said Bella dryly. "It seems as if you're mostly man most of the time, now doesn't it." She was remembering that night in the creek too, when he'd been sporting a stiffy. She'd decided to ignore it then, particularly since she was naked too. "If a turtle decides that is a fish you'll be a very unhappy mostly man."

Frank Jr. grabbed his penis with both hands, protectively and Bella laughed again. She was well aware of how often a young man's manhood got like that. This boy's own father had seemed to be routinely stiff when they first got married. As he drank more and more, though, it got that way less and less. She was convinced that was why she only had two children, in fact. Frank had been drunk so often that his attempts to get her with child a third time had failed miserably. She remembered being glad, each time she bled, that she wouldn't have to bring another child under his yoke.

The fact that she no longer had to worry about Frank made her feel suddenly ebullient, which might be why she didn't stop to think about why the boy might be in that condition again, and her daughter expressing concern about "Mamma finding out" about something. She felt so light hearted that she decided that, turtle or no turtle, she was going swimming herself. To that end she started disrobing.

Her children watched, darting glances at each other, as if their secret might come out somehow as their mother got as naked as they were. She ignored them, piling her clothing neatly on the grass and then ran, breasts bobbing wildly, into the water. She let out a yell as she splashed face down in the water and began windmilling her arms. She'd learned to swim at a young age.

Frank and Becky, of course, were absolutely convinced that a giant turtle had latched onto their mother and was dragging her across the pond as she tried, in vain, to get loose. Frank yelled and ran right back in the water, which slowed his rushing movements. Suddenly he felt like he was stuck in molasses as he strained toward his mother.

Then, suddenly, the object of his angst turned and began thrashing back toward him. He tried to imagine what a turtle might look like, and where to grab one. He had no idea, but when his mother came even with him he simply grabbed her around the waist and then slid his arms and hands downward, trying to feel for the beast so he could grab it and fight with it to free his mother.

His hands found only woman flesh as she stopped and stood. The water came to just below her breasts, and they looked like they were floating as he spluttered from having gone under.

"What on earth are you doing?" she asked.

"The turtle!" he gasped. "It had you. It was dragging you away! I was going to try to pull it off. Where is it?"

Bella's laugher trilled. "There is no turtle. I was swimming, you silly boy!"

"Swimming?"

"Your education has been sadly neglected," sighed Bella. A surge of love flooded her chest. This poor boy, who couldn't even swim, had jumped in to save his mother. She pulled him to her and crushed him in a bear hug. She looked over at her daughter, who was still standing on the bank, her mouth hanging open. "You too, Becky. You both need to learn how to swim if you're going to go skinny dipping in this pond."

Frank was mildly disappointed as she released him. Being hugged to her chest was completely different than with Becky. His mother's big breasts were heavy and soft, and squashed warmly against his chest. While Becky's were also soft and warm, they were much firmer than his mother's. The tips were harder too, he noted, looking at the big brown tips of his mother's breasts as she moved back from him. Her nipples were bigger than Becky's and dark brown instead of pink. Nor did they stick out stiffly like his sister's.

Bella didn't notice his examination of her, intent as she was on teaching her children how to swim. She spent the next hour coaxing them into putting their heads under the water, while holding their breath, and then teaching them the movements that would move properly aligned bodies through the water.

Frank Jr. caught on right away, and exulted in his newfound agility in the water as he practiced. Becky was a little slower, but was able to move through the water for ten or twenty feet before having to stand up, and start again.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.