The Bad Bet - Cover

The Bad Bet

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - AJ just wanted a drink when he pushed past the sodbuster woman standing timidly outside of the saloon. But there was trouble inside that saloon and, like usual, he just couldn't manage to stay out of it. Within ten minutes he was running for his life and passing that same woman again, this time as he spurred his horse hard. The third time he crossed paths with the woman - well - they say the third time's the charm.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

AJ had been kissed before. Both of the saloon girls he'd been with had engaged in that behavior. He'd stolen a kiss or two from a girl before he became a cowboy too, but he'd never been kissed like this. The saloon girls kissed him because they were supposed to. True, one of them had taken those orders to heart, but even then her enthusiasm had been based on the fact that AJ wasn't old and fat and stinky at the time. Bella's lips, on the other hand, were hungry. Her spirit was already adjusting to the fact that the horrors she'd had to live through would happen no more. She'd already discovered that there was something better within her reach. No one could see her as she grasped for that. More stress relief was demanded by her awakening mind. She'd learned from him how delightful open-mouthed kisses were, and she used her new knowledge now. The kiss went on for long seconds as AJ began to ignore his confusion and return the kiss.

When it finally broke, Bella's harsh breath produced a low moan that was on the verge of being a groan.

"This is so wrong," she panted.

At that point AJ, who had learned more about women on a subconscious level than he knew or could have articulated, did what a lot of men do in a situation like this. He simply agreed with the woman, so that there would be no disruption of the activity caused by having to argue.

"Yes," he sighed, not even realizing he was lying.

"We shouldn't do this," she said, as her face approached his for another kiss.

He would have said "No, we shouldn't" except that her lips cut him off. He wouldn't have meant that either.

She somehow managed to lie down beside him without losing contact with his lips as they engaged in another long, passionate kiss. His hand came up to cup a soft breast through her dress. Her chest arched and she moaned into his mouth as she found and sucked his tongue.

Women have the capacity to startle a man in any given moment. He may think he knows exactly what's going to happen, but a woman can shove a stick in the spokes without warning.

Bella broke the kiss and leaned her head back without ceasing the arch of her chest into his hand.

"Last night was wrong," she said, her voice quite serious.

This time AJ sensed, unconsciously that agreeing with her would not advance his cause. "I don't see why," he said.

"You're a man," she said, as if that explained everything. "Take that ridiculous dress off."

"What?"

"We're going to be naked this time," she said.

The stick stuck firmly in the spokes, and AJ was, once again, thoroughly confused.

"What are we doing here?" he asked.

"We're doing something completely wrong," she said.

A man can only take so much. "Then why are we doing it?" he asked.

She got to her knees, gathered her dress around her hips, and lifted it over her head, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

"Because I'm going to go stark raving mad if we do not," she whispered.


AJ quit worrying about whether she was making sense or not. The night before, he'd known that anything more than what they had done would have been impossible. That had made it possible for him to satisfy himself, while he'd much rather have gotten satisfied the usual way. It had been all right, as far as things went. He'd never jacked off with a partly naked woman pressed against him, and it had been surprisingly easy to reach completion. It had been only marginally satisfying, though.

Now he could make up for it.

To that end he hurried to mount the woman. Perhaps some part of his brain feared she would change her mind, or start meaning the words she was saying when she said they shouldn't be doing this. The two saloon girls had known what to do, grasping his stiff prick and guiding it into them. Bella did not. She lay, in fact, somewhat stiffly. She was holding her breath, though he did not notice that fact.

He lunged a few times, rocking on her soft body, crushing her breasts while trying to find her opening. It was exquisite to be on top of a woman who had that little extra flesh of cushion he'd never experienced before. Her breath rushed out and then was jerked back in in multiple gasps that penetrated his suddenly inflamed consciousness.

He heard fear in those gasps.

His only experience had been with lusty young women who were avid to get on with things. They had expressed some measure of caution, until it became clear that this boy wasn't one of the mean ones. After that they were eager partners, expressing only positive emotions, though some of that was contrived. As such, though, AJ had never experienced a woman showing fear in this situation.

It was confusing enough to cause him to pause.

He looked at her face, which was pulled into a grimace, and her previous comments about the brutality of her husband burst into his mind. The natural thing to do was reassure her.

"I won't hurt you," he said.

"Oh pleeease," she whined, remembering the gentle kisses he had given her the night before.

"I won't hurt you," he said again, his voice steady. "I want to do this ... I want it bad ... but I'll stop if you want me to."

An explosion of relief washed the grimace off her face, and it was replaced with rekindled lust as Bella reached for something she knew existed, but had never tasted before.

"Please," she panted.

It wasn't clear. He didn't know whether it meant "Please stop," or "Please don't."

"Please what?" he groaned. His hips gave an involuntary push and the bottom of his shaft slid along the top of her split, electrifying her clitoris.

Now she reached for him, suddenly eager to have him in her. She'd been thinking about this all morning, stalking along, stumbling on tufts of prairie grass because she wasn't paying attention to where her feet were landing. A raging argument had played out in her mind, wanting more, and then trying to deny that. The sweet release she'd felt in the dark of night had sung again, over and over in her mind, calling to her, telling her it could happen again.

Her lust had won out, and then she was faced with the problem of figuring out how to make it happen. If she waited until night, she knew it would drive her crazy, because it was all she could think of. Besides, the children would be there with them again that night.

At first she thought of stopping so that she and her "daughter" could forage for berries in one of the little groups of trees that sprang up on the prairie sometimes. Looking ahead showed no such copse of trees in which she might be able to sate her lust.

The bed in the wagon was what she thought of next, and then the ruse to get them there.

Then, once there, she lost her nerve again, until the lust simply burst out of her in the form of that first kiss.

When AJ scrambled on top of her, though, the fear came back instantly. He wasn't as rough as Frank had been. He didn't slap her and order her onto her back. He didn't loom over her, staring at her in her wide open embarrassment, licking his lips and stroking his spear. But the quickness and urgency in his motions scared her anyway.

Frank had always made her lie there without moving, until he was ready to dip the tip of his prick into her sex. He always did that first, and then arranged himself so he could slam into her so hard that she feared bruises would result. There was usually pain, because the emotions she experienced at those times weren't the kind that produce any of her natural lubrication.

Now, though, she knew she was wet, just like those times when she had been driven to satisfy herself. Her fingers never caused pain, and she hoped with all her heart that what was coming wouldn't feel anything like it had when Frank did it.

She reached for the thing she hoped would not hurt her and, drawing a breath, instinctively lodged the tip between the slippery lips of her sex.

"Please be nice to me," she whispered.

AJ saw the trust in her eyes. He saw the faint lines of traces of fear there too. Suddenly the urgency in him abated. He was still inflamed, but now the thing he wanted to see most was a look on her face that communicated no fear or pain.

He pushed slowly, easing into her, fighting the urge to slam forward. It was completely different than it had been those other two times. Her mouth opened and she sucked in air again, arching her back as if to make more room. It felt so good to push into the velvet heat of her pussy that he just kept trying to push, even as his balls settled gently against her skin. His pubic hair crushed into hers and the bone behind it mashed her clit.

All the air in her lungs came out in one long sob of joy as she felt the delight of being filled with something that caused only streaks of joy to flush her belly full. Her arms went up, in concert with her legs, until she crushed him in a bear hug, digging her heels into his butt cheeks to pull him as deeply into her as possible. She closed her eyes so that she could concentrate completely on the proof that she had been right.

It could be beautiful.

For the first time in her life she was fully, and happily involved in what was going on. "Ohhhhh yessssss," she sighed. She became aware of muscles surrounding that hot, hard, delightful thing inside her, and they spasmed as they moved without conscious thought, squeezing to feel it better.

AJ was astonished himself. As it had never been like this for her, it had never been like this for him either. This 'being careful, ' as he thought of it, seemed so much more personal.

Aloysius Julian Hobbs, for the first time in his life, cared as much, or more about the woman in his arms, as he did for himself. It was as close to being in love as he'd ever been.

More was communicated to AJ's brain by her snapping pussy muscles than by her face. One of the whores he'd been with had been accomplished at using those muscles, and that had been tied to words she spoke to convince him he was the best man in the world. She said that to all the men, of course, but AJ hadn't known that. What it had meant to him, though, was that she liked what he was doing.

That conviction flooded his mind and his worry evaporated. He knew what to do now. He withdrew, and then slid back in.

"Ohhhh yesss," she moaned again.

Gradually, as a train builds speed, AJ's thrusts came a little faster, the rhythm building until it was no longer gentle. Arabella was long past comparing AJ to Frank any longer. She might as well have been a virgin as her body moved in new ways, reacting to stimuli neither her brain nor body had ever felt before.

In a way, while a partnership had been established, each was in his or her own world as the exquisite sensations flooded their bodies. Arabella's body, stimulated by these wickedly delightful feelings, reached climax sooner than it might have, had she been more accustomed to the overwhelming pleasure that had filled her whole being. Again her muscles spasmed and she could not keep in the cry of completion that wracked her body.


Becky, sitting on the wagon seat, was bored. It seemed like the whole journey had been boring, except for the fantastic excitement that involved AJ and their subsequent flight from Abilene. Her brother was out riding AJ's horse, dashing here and there, looking for more stray cattle. He was having the time of his life, obviously, while she was stuck here, sitting behind the plodding oxen. She was wondering what her mother and AJ were doing when her mother's anguished voice wailed from inside the wagon. It wasn't horribly loud, but it was a sound she'd never heard her mother make before.

On impulse, she climbed back up, standing on the seat and wiggling into the hole on top of the only piece of furniture in the wagon, her grandmother's dresser. There were all manner of other things packed on and around the dresser, but there was enough room that she could wiggle through. She realized her feet were sticking out of the front of the wagon, her legs bare for the soldiers to see, but her mother's voice groaned again in a sob that was disturbing.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.