Viva Le Vixen - Cover

Viva Le Vixen

Copyright© 2009 by Diabhalta

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Human nature is to desire what we can never have, and to fantasize about sexual acts we will never be lucky enough to experience. But what if you find someone who is equally deviant? Someone who shares in your debauchery? Meet Vixen, she's had it all, done it all, but something has always been missing. Until she met Mr. X, the one man who would indulge her darkest depravities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   True Story   Rough   Group Sex   Slow  

I remember the way the steam tasted when I stepped out of the shower, so hot every breath felt like I had swallowed fire. I wrapped the fresh hotel robe around my still damp body and sauntered to the mirror. The air was icy on my freshly bathed skin and I shivered beneath my covering. I began to comb my fiery red hair in the mirror, taming the tangles while I watched Mr. X's reflection behind me. He remained perfectly still, only using his right thumb to flip through the television channels. He stared intently at the screen, amusing me with his conviction to watch a muted program. He may have been watching the channel, but I knew his mind was somewhere else entirely.

I finished my evening routine and walked towards him slowly. He turned his eyes away from the TV and straight on me. I grinned devilishly in his direction, and he returned a half smile. I bent in front of him on my knees and laid my head on his lap.

"You've been such a good boy, darling." I mused outloud. "I'm so glad we could share this together."

He ran his fingers through my wet hair and chuckled.

"Baby you know I would do anything for you." he said softly.

I lifted my head to look at him, searching his face for any sign of regret. I could find none, only a simple willingness to please me in every manner I desired.

"Would you allow me to show my appreciation?" I asked coyly.

Taking his turn to grin, he shook his head in agreement and stretched back in his chair to relax.

"I do love it when you're grateful." he chuckled, as he lowered his head back and closed his eyes.

I began to unzip his pants slowly as he breathed heavily in anticipation. It wasn't often Mr. X received such one-sided pleasure, as his usual MO focused on pleasing me. By the time I reached his cock it was rock hard with excitement, barely contained by his boxers. I opened the slot on his shorts and released his dick, allowing it to stand straight at attention inches away from mouth.

"My my my..." I breathed eagerly. "Any reason in particular why you're so excited?"

He reached down to stroke his cock gingerly one time. "I just ... I can't ... I want you so badly." He said, his voice catching on the last word.

Of course I knew why this time was so much more exciting than all the others, but I wanted to have some fun with him first. I wrapped my tiny hand around the base of his cock and sucked the head into my mouth. A moan escaped his lips and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled. I ran my tongue around the head of his throbbing dick and suckled sweetly on the tip, teasing him with almost unbearable suspense. I pushed myself down onto his cock, feeling the shaft slip through my mouth and press against the back of my throat. My lips touched the base of his dick and he forced his pelvis out, shoving his cock down my throat and as I gagged against it. I swallowed, allowing his dick to feel my throat close around it. He groaned again as I relaxed my jaw and pulled away from him. The end of his dick dripped with my saliva, and he ran his hand up and down it several times before looking at me expectantly.

I wiped my mouth with my fingers and sighed.

"Baby, would you be angry if I didn't finish?" I asked.

He let go of my hair and gave me a puzzled look. "I would never be angry over something like that ... is something wrong?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "It's not so much that I have a problem with it, but I am a little tired."

He patted me on my head affectionately and answered "Some other night then, baby."

I captured his stare and replied "No..."

"No?" he asked.

"No indeed." I said. "I asked if you minded if I didn't finish for you. I never said it wouldn't get done."

"Oh really?" he smiled. "So what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking ... she could do it." I turned my head towards the bed and pointed my finger in our guest's direction.

"Mmm..." he grunted. "I think I might really like that."

Our king sized bed was currently room to one occupant. Admittedly I didn't know much about her, only that her name was Shelly and she was a student at the local university. She sat defeated, with her legs tucked beneath her and her bound hands resting on her lap. Her head rested against the wall, with her sandy-blond shoulder length hair tussled around her. I couldn't see her eye color, because she had been blind folded since the moment we brought her home. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her mascara had run clear down to her chin. The slutty clothes she had previously adorned were nowhere in sight, having been removed quite some time ago. Her naked body shuddered as she sat, restrained and helpless only a few feet away from me.

I climbed on the bed and crawled up next to her.

"Shelly, my sweet." I cupped her chin in my hand. She shivered and tried to pull away from me. I slapped her and yanked her jaw back towards my face. "Now Shelly, that kind of behavior is unnacceptable. Company doen't act like that! Don't you think she's being a little rude honey?" I directed my question towards Mr. X.

"Why yes, dear, to be completely honest it kind of hurts my feelings." He laughed inspite of himself.

I turned my focus back on Shelly and said "Let's try not to offend Mr. X, Shelly. Ok?" I tightened my fingers around her face as I asked, and she shook her yes.

"I'm sorry..." she sobbed.

"And enough of this blubbering!" I exclaimed happily. "We're all here to have a good time, no one's going to get hurt. That is, unless, someone decides to be foolish and not play along."

"I won't be foolish..." she stammered. "I'll be good."

I patted her on the back of the head lovingly, "That's a good girl, Shelly." I leaned in close to her ear and whispered "Mr. X and I happen to find you very attractive. Do you mind if I show you off to him?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.