Convincing the Models - Cover

Convincing the Models

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Peter's Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Peter's Training - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"So let me get this straight," Peter asked, "You're going to be working off of photos while you pay me to look at topless pictures of your daughter."

"Yes, that's the training plan I laid out for you last time, wasn't it?" Debbie replied

"Well, yes, but I kind of expected to keep posing and then train on my own time after we were done."

"This is something I asked you to do, of course I'll be paying you for it."

"But you don't want me to pose?"

"Well of course I want you to pose," was Debbie's answer. "But I thought the training would go faster if you could concentrate on it."

"Maybe." Peter considered. "However, I am training to pose under intense, intense stimulation, so I think a good part of that training needs to be done while I'm actually posing."

Debbie's eyes lit up. "Hey, I never thought about it that way. I think you're right. Help me move things around so you can see the computer monitor, and I can stand at the easel and see you. Let's start you with this picture of Meagan about to slide her bra off.

Peter groaned, his cock went rock hard, and he stepped closer to the monitor. Debbie didn't try to do give any instructions about how Peter should pose or correct him when he moved. She just let him stare longingly at her daughter's image on the big monitor and sketched as best she could. After about 5 minutes, Peter leaned over to click the mouse and up popped an image of a topless Meagan. He could only take a minute of that before he had to look away.

Peter grabbed his robe, and put it on despite the fact that his bulging cock was poking right out of the front of the robe. "Can you pull up an image of your daughter fully clothed?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, after her reaction yesterday, I'm sure she'll be putting her robe right on during breaks. In fact, I think it would really help if you could get some pictures, or even video of her getting into and out of a robe."

Smiling knowingly, Debbie said, "You thought about her again last night when you got home, didn't you?"

Somewhat guiltily, Peter replied "Yeah, three times."

"Three, really? Wow! Three! I mean, after what you did in here when you saw the painting I did, I wasn't even sure if you were going to need one more."

"Sorry." The college student apologized.

"No! There's nothing to be ashamed of for what you do at your home as long as it stays professional in the studio. I expected the hard part would be maintaining wood without needing to jack off in front of my daughter, but it looks like the bigger problem is going to be getting it to relax during breaks. By the way, that was a great idea about getting video of Meagan taking a robe off and putting it back on. I'll have to get working on that tonight."

"Oh fuck!" Peter gasped.

"This topic of conversation isn't helping you get soft during the break, is it?" Debbie realized.

Peter confirmed, "Not in the least."

"I'll um, clean some paintbrushes so you can concentrate on, other things." It ended up taking about 20 minutes for Peter to get soft again. He managed to get two more posing sessions in while staring at topless pictures of Meagan, although neither made it to the ten minute mark. When he had to turn away from the monitor a third time, he was trembling, and obviously having a hard time controlling his raging boner.

Instead of reaching for his robe, Peter grabbed his street clothes. "Ugh, Ms. D, I think I better be going. I'd, uh, love to take another look at that painting you made of your daughter's two nights ago and make a big mess in the floor again, but I promised I wouldn't."

"If that's what you need to do, I don't mind"

"No, I think the training will go faster if cumming in the studio isn't even an option. Fuck, it's hard to stuff this thing into a pair of jeans when it's this hard. No, I'd better be going."

"You're probably right." Debbie agreed.

Debbie ran out after supper to run a few errands, but she left Meagan instructions to finish her homework while she was out. Meagan was just closing her books when her mother returned with a Target bag.

"What's in the bag?"

"Some stuff for you." her mother answered.

"Oh! Like presents?"

"Well, it's more like stuff you need to pose." Debbie said while pulling a heavy robe out. "This will keep you warm during posing breaks."

"And modest." Meagan added. Impatiently she reached into the bag and pulled out a tiny string bikini. "Who is this for, it won't fit me."

"Sure it will. It's a string bikini. The only possible problem would be if the strings don't tie, and we can always use an old shoelace to fix that."

The teen protested, "I'm not wearing a jury-rigged, stripper bikini to the pool!"

"It's not for the pool silly, it's for the studio."

"Oh," Meagan reconsidered. Holding a triangle of fabric up to her ample bosom she commented, "I might as well just pose topless."

"Sure honey, if that's what you want." Debbie replied without missing a beat.

Meagan hesitated, "Um, I know I posed topless last night, but I wasn't really serious about that. I think I want to stick to, you know, more normal stuff."

"So what are you waiting for then? Go put your 'normal stuff' bikini on, and your modeling robe on, and meet me in the studio.

"The robe is so soft." Meagan purred, "It feels good against my skin."

"And I'll bet you've got a lot of skin exposed under that robe."

"That's an understatement. Why did you even buy that thing? The tag said 32B-, and I could barely get the thing to stay on. I could never wear that in public, I'd be flashing people constantly!"

"You can always pose topless for me, dear!"

"Mother, I'll go get my real bathing suit and model in it instead of this obscene thing if you don't stop trying to talk me out of my clothes!"

"Sorry, you did it last night without any problems."

"That was before I knew how your paintings turn out." Meagan explained.

"Well, why don't you take your robe off and set on the stool there. Then come stand by the light so we can come up with a swimsuit pose for you." Unbeknownst to Meagan, her mother had set up her camera to focus on the stool. When Meagan started to disrobe, Debbie surreptitiously pushed the button to record video. She got a bit more than she hoped for.

"Damn it! My whole boob nearly popped out of this tiny little thing." Debbie smiled thinking of what Peter's reaction would be. Meagan misinterpreted though. "It's not funny, this bikini top is a pain in the ass! And don't tell me I can always pose topless."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.