Convincing the Models - Cover

Convincing the Models

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Meagan's First Time, Posing that Is

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meagan's First Time, Posing that Is - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

After dinner that night, Debbie broached the subject of modeling with her daughter. Meagan was dressed the same as when she had come home, except she had put on a hat which she pulled down over her eyes to keep from having to make eye contact with her mother. She was still rather embarrassed from what she had seen earlier in the day. "Meagan honey, can I talk to you about something."

"I don't want to talk about it. I know it's OK to paint nudes, but I just want to forget about it."

"Oh, that's fine dear, but what I really wanted to talk about was you doing some modeling for me."

That got Meagan to look up from under her hat. "What!? You want me to model nude for you?"

"I was thinking more fashion type stuff, maybe swimsuit if you felt comfortable doing that. What do you say? I'd pay you for the time you spend posing of course."

"How much?"

"$12 an hour."

"Is that what you pay the hunk that was in here earlier?" Meagan inquired.

"Oh, you mean Peter. He gets a little more than that for modeling nude."

"I see, that seems fair though."

Debbie prodded excitedly, "So you'll do it then?"

"Huh? I meant that it was fair for him to get paid more to stand around naked. But if you really want me to, I guess I can try it once."

"Great! Why don't you pick out something you want to wear, and meet me in my studio in fifteen minutes."

"Wait, you want me to start tonight?"

"Sure, as long as you don't have too much homework."

"Do I need to change clothes, or do I look OK in this?" Meagan asked as she held her arms out to the sides, causing her large breasts to bulge forward.

Her mother regarded Meagan thoughtfully. "Actually, that outfit would do just fine I think." Pausing, she teased her daughter, "At least Peter seemed to think it looked more than OK on you."

"Mother! Do you want me to do this or not?"

"Sorry! No more jokes. I promise. See you in fifteen minutes?"

Meagan sighed, "OK."

"So, Mom, how do you want me to stand?"

"Face me, now turn about 10 degrees to one side or the other. Great! Now put your hands on your hat like you're either putting it on or taking it off. That's it. Now are you ready for the hard part?"

Meagan pose was pressing her full breasts up against her shirt. It was very clear what style of bra she was wearing, and it was also clear from the slight bulge of girl flesh above the cups that Meagan was a very well developed girl. "What's the hard part?" The pretty blond asked.

"Move as little as humanly possible for the next fifteen minutes." Meagan sighed, and her mother corrected her. "No sighing, shallow breaths."

"Sorry."

"No talking either." So Meagan stood there posing, as still as she could be, for if not fifteen minutes, at least ten or twelve minutes before announcing that her arms were tired. "You've earned a break." Debbie conceded. "I didn't have to correct your pose once after you started concentrating on holding it. What to see what I sketched?"

"Sure!" Meagan cooed as she bounded over to her mother's easel. Like all teen girls, Meagan wanted assurance that she really was attractive even though she should have been able to tell she was a knockout.

"Are my boobs really that big?" Meagan asked.

"Honey, do you look in the mirror when you're getting your hair and makeup ready, or do you just guess?"

"I mean, I know they're big; they have to be to need a D cup bra. But are they really that big?"

"Yes, dear, when you stand like that, they really look like that big. You're not upset are you. A lot of women spend thousands of dollars to get breasts that aren't that big or that perky."

"Mother! Don't call my boobs perky. It's creepy. So what do you want me to do now?"

"How about letting me get some digital photos. You won't have to stay nearly as still for those. " Debbie director her daughter through several different poses before trying to push her daughter's envelope. "You're a real natural at this honey. Can we try something? Why don't you take off your shirt and pretend your bra is a bikini top? I'd like to get some photos of you like that."

"Um, I'm not sure Mom."

"Give it a try. They're all digital. If you don't feel comfortable posing like that I can always just delete them."

"I guess." Meagan tossed her hat on the floor and slowly peeled off her shirt. "I don't know if I can pose like this Mom."

"Just stand there like that then. I'll get a few shots of you from different angles just standing in a neutral pose." After snapping off a half dozen shots, capturing her curvy daughter from the front, sides, and back before returning to the front Debbie asked. "Are you OK honey? The pictures look really beautiful. I'd hate to have to delete them."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah! They're that good."

"I don't feel too weird. It's OK I guess."

"Can we try one more thing?" Before giving her hesitant teen daughter time to object, Debbie issued her instruction. "Pull the straps of your bra off your shoulders, like your bikini was almost knocked off as you dived into a pool." Meagan did as she was asked, deepening her already ample cleavage and revealing the full curves of her upper chest. Even though her daughter's breasts had lost the support of two thick straps, they looked even larger than before. Her camera flashed twice. "Now unsnap the back clasp."

"Mom! That's two things!" Meagan protested.

"It's not a big deal; I just wanted to see something. I think your bra might be squashing you down."

"Really?" Meagan asked while complying with her mother's second request. The cups of the bra went nowhere, but Meagan held one arm up to her rack to guard against any accidental exposure. The camera flashed again.

"Meagan, you want to make twenty an hour like Peter?"

"Who?"

"The hunk." Debbie had to resist the desire to tease her daughter about giving the poor college student an instant boner, but she knew that any such teasing would run counter to her goals of getting her daughter to model nude for her. It would especially counter the ultimate goal of getting her to model nude with Peter. "If you want to make as much money posing for me as he does, pull your bra off."

Slowly, unsure of herself, Meagan took hold of the twin D cups. At first, she pulled them up so that they actually concealed more of her curvy bosom. Then she began to pull them down. Still fully modest, her ample breasts jiggled as the cups let go of their prized possessions. Then, the top of her pink areola came into view. Then the nipple, then the bottom of her quarter sized areola. Finally, both of her full, ripe breast were fully on display. Only then did her mother start snapping photos. When she did though, she took full advantage of the DSLR's capability to capture images in rapid succession. By the time Meagan whispered the words, "I actually went through with it." Debbie had a dozen photos of her topless daughter.

"Wow, you rarely see absolute physical perfection twice in one day!" Debbie exclaimed.

"Hey, don't talk about my boobs like that!" Meagan cried, pressing the bra cups back to her nipples without actually trying to put it back on.

"I wasn't talking about your boobs, at least not specifically. I meant you and Peter."

"The hunk? You mean I'm as good looking a girl as he is a guy?"

"Absolutely! Now lets see some of these photos up on the big monitor instead of on the SLR display." Debbie had already safely offloaded her images and video of Peter's massive boner and subsequent eruption that had occurred while calling out Meagan's name. She was sure she would show them to Meagan one day, but that day would not be today. "Oh wow! Look at that, I didn't notice while I was snapping the photos."

"What!?" Meagan asked, suddenly worried. Her mother's compliment had given the beautiful teen a subtle glow of confidence, but it vanished quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.