Convincing the Models
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Surprise

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: An Unexpected Surprise - Meagan goes into her mother's painting studio, and is surprised to find a man there modeling nude. The model is pleasantly surprised to see Meagan. Meagan's mother, Debbie, embarks on a campaign to first get her daughter to pose for her, then pose nude for her, then pose nude with the male model. Meanwhile, Debbie works with Peter, the male model, to make it safe for him to pose nude with her underage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Meagan didn't know it, but her mother's interest in painting was about to have a profound impact on her life. Meagan was a gorgeous 8th grader who returned home from school on what appeared to be an ordinary day. There was about a month left in the semester, but the the buzz of excitement emanating from the students eager to be out on summer break was nothing compared to what Meagan was about to see. Meagan knew that when Debbie, her mother, didn't great her it meant she was painting. She walked into her mother's studio, but her greeting died on her lips.

Directly in front of her was a fantastically built male model, posing nude for her mother. He looked to be about 6'5", and was extremely muscular although more like an athlete than a body builder. His face was very hansom, and while Meagan tried to keep her eyes on his face, it was impossible to resist the temptation to dip her gaze lower. Dangling below an eight pack of washboard abs, was a fine specimen of male penis. Although limp, it looked to be about 6 inches long, which dwarfed anything Meagan had previously seen. This wasn't at all a surprise since all her previous experience with the male member came from changing diapers. The shocked teen gasped, alerting the male model to her presence.

Peter had been posing with his arms spread and his head tilted back, so he had been originally unaware of Meagan's entrance. Meagan stood about 5'2" and was a very pretty girl. She had blue eyes and a serious face. Her wavy blond hair came to her shoulders. Meagan was wearing a white shirt and jeans, and it was clear that her D cup bra was very full, perhaps even a bit overfull as her breasts stretched out the fabric. A few inches of smooth bare midriff were revealed as well by the front of her shirt. Having heard the door, but no one speaking, he looked to the door to see who was observing him posing nude.

His eyes instantly took in Meagan's beauty, and in the span of three heartbeats, his cock grew to its full length of 9 inches. By then his heart rate had doubled, and in another three heartbeats it was pointed straight at the beautiful busty teen in front of him.

Meagan's eye's grew round like saucers, and she blurted out "A little warning when you're doing something like this would be nice Mom!" She pulled her shirt down to cover her bare midriff then she flew the room. Peter turned his back on the door and covered his crotch with his hands in the horrible realization that he had just produced a near-instant hard on for his artist's daughter.

"No, don't cover that magnificence up! I'd like to get some digital pictures to think about paintings I could do where you're erect. If you don't mind that is."

"But that was your daughter!" Peter protested.

"I know, but it probably did her some good to see that monster of yours. At least I only have to keep 8th grade boys away at the moment. I'm dreading what I'll have to deal with this fall!"

Peter groaned, "She's not even in high school yet?"

"You thought she was another model in college when she walked in, didn't you?" Debbie asked while taking close ups of Peter's engorged and throbbing cock. "I can't believe I never thought of using her as a model before. She's got a great body for it!" Peter groaned again at Debbie's pronouncement. If I can convince her to pose with you, you would love that, wouldn't you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.