My Brother's Revenge - Cover

My Brother's Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter Five

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Five - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We finally pulled up in front of Paul's house. The torment stopped for the time being. But I wasn't relieved. I was terrified of what was to come.

I saw Jeff look around. He smiled sweetly and said, "I don't see many people around. I think it's safe to leave your clothes the way they are."

Barry chuckled at the expression of dread on my face. Then he said, "You might as well get used to it, cunt. Your hot little body is pretty much public property now. You and that snotty sister of mine are going to be going around town half naked and spending most of your time on your backs with your legs spread, fucking half the guys in school. Hell! By the time school starts back up you might have time to fuck them all. It's a small school. There's gonna be less than four hundred students next year."

Jeff was already out of the car. By the time he went around and opened Tawney's door his four friends had gotten out of their cars and gathered around to watch us get out of the car. I also noticed Kris sitting on the front steps. I don't know if he had any idea what this was about. He got up and came over to see what was so interesting.

When he got close enough to see Tawney getting out of the car I saw the shock on his face. I guess it's pretty safe to say that he had not been told who the guests of honor at their little afternoon party were or that it was probably going to be more of an orgy than a party.

It certainly wasn't going to be a party for me or Tawney.

Everyone stood around us for a moment, staring at our exposed flesh as if they had never seen a naked female before. Of course, they were only a year older than Tawney and me and it was unlikely that any of them had very much sexual experience. It was even quite likely that at least one or two of them was still a virgin. You can't really tell with guys. The one thing in their lives that a guy will lie about if he lies about nothing else is his sex life.

As for us, Tawney and me, we were standing out in front of a house on a public street with our breasts and our pussies exposed, surrounded by seven boys that we knew were about have sex with us. Until a couple of hours ago we had both been virgins. We had just been exposed and sexually molested in front a large room full of friends and acquaintances and driven around in a convertible with our private parts exposed.

I doubt if any girl could even conceive of a more traumatic situation. There is no place that we can go to be safe now, not even our own bedrooms. And there is no one that we can go to for help because our family members are responsible for the abuse we are being forced to suffer.

Kris seemed incapable of speech for a long time. The other boys weren't so restrained. They were having a wonderful time humiliating us. They were standing around, keeping us out here in Paul's driveway where anyone driving past could see us. The conversation while we stood there surrounded by those crude bastards consisted of comparing my various body parts with my best friend's. They talked in the crudest terms about our tits and our pussies and though our asses were the only part of us still covered they discussed those as well to a lesser extent.

It was pointed out that our asses were still virginal. Jeff assured his friends that our one remaining virginity was a state that was temporary and would soon be corrected.

Kris finally found his voice and asked of the crowd in general, "What the hell is going on?!"

Jeff grinned at the expression of surprise on his friend's face and replied, "We're having a pussy party! I have come into possession of two pretty little pussies. And you know what a generous guy I am."

Jeff and Barry had enjoyed numerous orgasms this morning. But I guess the guys who had not spent the morning raping us were anxious to get started. Paul said, "Come on. Let's go inside and get those clothes off of them. My dick is so hard it hurts."

Jeff got his cameras out of the car. Then we followed Paul inside. The guys sat around in the living room and watched while, after being ordered to do so by Jeff, Tawney and I undressed.

Jeff put Barry right to work recording our every debasing, degrading act with the video camera.

Undressing didn't take long. It wasn't as traumatic as it might have been since we were already all but naked.

Jeff ordered us to turn around slowly so that his friends could get a good look at us. Then he said, "You guys are gonna love this."

I didn't have to be psychic to know what was coming. He ordered us to entertain his friends with a replay of the sixty-nine he had enjoyed watching so much at our house this morning.

While Tawney and I got down in the middle of the living room floor and performed a perfunctory sex act for their amusement, Jeff asked Paul if he had any lubricant. He said, "That cunt has been calling me an asshole for years. I'm going to teach her all about what her asshole is for."

There was a lot of laughter from his friends. I wasn't as amused.

Tawney and I ate each other's pussies with a total lack of passion until Paul returned with a tube of lubricant. Jeff took it from him and tossed it onto the rug beside my head. He said, "Lori. Get up on your hands and knees. Let's get a good look at that tight ass of yours."

I was so scared. I was more scared than I had been this morning when he fucked my pussy for the first time. I was so scared I almost forgot about Barry, moving around recording my humiliation for posterity. But I was even more afraid of what might happen if I disobeyed him.

I rolled away from Tawney and got up on my hands and knees. When I was in position, Jeff got up and turned me so that my left side was to his friends so that they would have a better view. Then he ordered Tawney to pick up the lubricant and get me ready to have my ass reamed out.

Tawney got up on her knees. She picked up the tube of lubricant and whispered, "I'm sorry," so quietly that I'm sure the boys didn't hear it.

She put some of the cool lubricant on her finger and gently applied it to my asshole while Jeff and his friends enjoyed the show. She greased up the outside and then began to insert her finger into my ass, pushing more of that cold, slick lubricant up inside of me. She was very careful not to hurt me and she slowly stretched me out. I'm pretty sure that was not Jeff's intention. But she worked two fingers into me and then three, and gently stretched my opening. I realized what she was doing and I was grateful. I was embarrassed. But I was grateful.

Jeff watched for a few minutes before he took his clothes off. When he was naked he ordered Tawney to put some of the grease on his cock. Then he said, "Okay, bitch. I want you to go over there and thank our host for being so nice while I fuck your girlfriend's ass."

I waited on my hands and knees with my eyes closed, trying to force myself to be calm. I didn't know much about sex. I knew even less about anal sex. I've heard that it's painful and in my mind it was certainly degrading.

I felt movement behind me. I heard the crude remarks from the other boys in the room urging my brother to "fuck the shit out of her" as he prepared to do just that. I had just a moment to wonder how they could be so hateful to someone that they hardly knew before I felt the head of my brother's cock pushing against my sphincter.

I reminded myself over and over to relax. I don't know how I knew it would be better for me if I did. I must have heard it somewhere. But even so, as soon as I felt his cock pushing against me I felt my entire body tighten up. I couldn't control it.

Even with my lack of cooperation, thanks to the thorough job of preparing me that Tawney had done, it actually wasn't too bad. Don't misunderstand. It was painful. I cried out when his cock finally popped through the ring of muscle guarding that entrance to my body that was never intended for this sort of activity. But the pain was bearable. When I realized it and began to relax a little it became even more tolerable.

He paused when his cock first entered me. Then I felt him begin to slowly force it further inside of me. I moaned softly. It still hurt. But I began to realize that it wasn't something I couldn't stand.

Jeff finally buried his cock all the way in my ass. I felt his pelvis pressed up against my ass and his hands playing with my ass cheeks, squeezing, pinching, even slapping me. His friends were enjoying the show, judging by the crude comments.

They were also enjoying Tawney. I heard her gagging on Paul's cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her head moving up and down in his lap. The two boys seated on either side of Paul groped her body, making what she was doing that much more difficult.

I don't remember exactly how many times Tawney and I had been forced to provide Jeff with orgasms since he started blackmailing us this morning. There had been a lot of them. I was forced to kneel there now while he slammed his cock into me violently for a very long time.

But finally I felt him tense up and cry out as he shot his nasty cum inside of my body again. For a moment I was happy that for the first time he wasn't filling my mouth with that foul tasting stuff. But then I had to wonder if I wouldn't have been better off if he didn't make me suck his cock instead. I didn't like doing it. But it didn't hurt.

When my brother's thrusts grew more violent I had been so distracted that I wasn't even aware that Paul had cum in Tawney's mouth and she had been handed off like a sex toy to Stan.

I nearly got sick when Jeff grabbed my hair and pulled me around until his limp, greasy, smelly cock was dangling right at my lips. I looked up at him and pleaded, "Jeff! No! Please!"

His cruel grin was his answer.

He pulled my hair, twisting it in his hand until I opened my mouth and he thrust his cock between my lips. I gagged violently. But it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I didn't taste what I feared I might. I could taste his cum. But the lubricant he was using had no taste and I didn't detect any fecal matter.

After he cleaned his cock in my mouth, Jeff pushed me away and got to his feet. He turned to his friends and said, "Okay, guys. I'm about fucked out. You can fuck them until you can't get it up anymore. You can cum in their mouths. But they were both virgins when I fucked them this morning for the first time. So they aren't on the pill yet. I don't want them knocked up. You can't cum in their cunts until they are on the pill."

Kris interrupted to exclaim, "No shit! You popped both of their cherries this morning?!"

Jeff smiled proudly and nodded. Then he continued to lay out the rules for our abuse. "You can fuck their pussies. But you can't cum in them yet. But don't worry. We'll be having these parties all summer. You'll get to fill those cunts with cum pretty soon. You can fuck their asses if you are into that. I guess ass fucking is okay. I liked fucking her cunt better. I just fucked her ass to punish her for something she did earlier. There is just one more thing. I'm going to be taking pictures. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

Apparently no one did. They didn't object out loud if they did.

They moved Tawney onto the floor beside me and then it began. I didn't even look up to see who it was when I felt a cock being forced into my pussy. I was a little surprised when I realized that my vagina was moist. I don't think they noticed, or cared.

A moment later a cock was being rubbed around my face. I opened my mouth to take it in but never even got a chance to suck on it. Cale drove it into my mouth as if my mouth was just another pussy. It felt like he was trying to drive it right down my throat!

I gagged on his cock at first. And I heard Tawney beside me gagging on Tim's cock. But far from being sympathetic I heard them joking about it. My throat must have been desensitized after a few minutes. They never stopped fucking our mouths that way. But we both stopped gagging after a while.

A few minutes later I heard Kris say, "Hey Cale! I'm gonna cum any second now. Let's turn the bitch around. This is some prime pussy. You'll love it."

Cale pulled his cock out of my mouth. Kris slapped my ass and said, "Turn around, bitch. Come and get the nice, healthy protein snack I got for you. It's good for you. I hear it makes your tits grow."

As I was turning around, Cale said, "Don't take too long, man. I ain't gonna last much longer."

I opened my mouth and Kris slammed his cock into my mouth just the way Cale did a few minutes ago. He started fucking my mouth violently. I felt Cale sliding his cock into my pussy. He sighed loudly and said, "Fuck it! While I'm back here I might as well check out that ass."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and spread my ass cheeks apart. I didn't fight them. But I couldn't remain stoic any longer. The tears of despair began to stream down my cheeks as Kris fucked my mouth violently for less than a minute and then tensed up and swore loudly while my mouth was filled with cum.

I swallowed as quickly as I could. I was still afraid of being punished by Jeff if I didn't please them. But I was very distracted by Cale forcing his cock into my ass. It wasn't pleasant. But I was already loosened up by Jeff and between the lubricant and Jeff's cum there was plenty of slick moisture to ease the way for Cale's cock. It was still uncomfortable and I felt very much like I had to go to the bathroom as his cock entered me. But at least it didn't hurt.

It was at about that moment that it occurred to me that we would have been better off if I let Jeff know that we could have vaginal sex without fear of pregnancy because our periods were due any day now. Then we wouldn't have to swallow all of that nasty cum and they might not find our asses so inviting. But it was too late now. I didn't have the nerve to tell Jeff that I had been keeping something from him.

Tawney wasn't as lucky I was. I heard her scream in pain. I couldn't see what the problem was. But I heard Jeff say, "Paul, you idiot! You gotta grease her ass up first. You can't just shove your cock in there like that! You better not tear the bitch. I don't want to have to explain to her dad how you fucked her ass dry and tore the shit out of her!"

I felt awful for Tawney. I wished that I could have held her and comforted her. But as soon as Cale and Kris moved out of the way, Stan ordered me to lie down on my back.

I lay down and turned over. Stan knelt between my legs and stared down at my naked body for a minute or two. He smiled at my tears and asked in a voice dripping with sarcasm, "What's the matter, Lori? Aren't you having fun?"

I didn't bother to answer the bastard. I just looked up at the ceiling and waited for him to take his turn raping me. I didn't have to wait long. He dropped down over my body and smiled down at me with that smug, arrogant, infuriating grin. I guess he changed his mind about fucking my tits. Oh well. There would be other times.

I felt his cock moving through the groove between my legs for a moment before he said, "Reach down there and line me up, sweetheart."

I reached down somewhat lethargically, until my hand found his cock and I tried to close my fingers around it. He smiled when he saw the shock on my face. I hadn't looked down when he was looming over me a moment ago. I had no idea that his cock was so long and so fat. It was huge!

He laughed when he saw me trying to figure out how big his cock was. I finally lifted my head and looked down between our bodies. I almost swore out loud. I didn't get a very good look at it in this position. But I swear to you, that thing must have been more than nine inches long, maybe more than ten inches! And at the base it looked like it must be two inches in diameter! I had no idea that human cocks got that large!

I heard some of the other boys laughing. They were all watching me stare down at his cock. They thought it was hilarious.

Stan gave me a few seconds to examine his cock before he said, "You can get a better look at it later, bitch. When I pull it out of your cunt and shove it in your mouth just before I cum you'll get to see it real close up. Are you ready?"

I had the head of it lined up with the entrance to my vagina. But I definitely wasn't ready! I stared up at him without responding. But he didn't wait. He began to press that huge thing into me. I groaned as I felt my pussy stretch. It was very uncomfortable at first. Not as bad as getting fucked in the ass. But fucking was still new to me and my pussy was not really ready for something this big.

I held my breath as his cock slowly entered my body. When I realized that it wasn't going to be painful a strange and humiliating thing happened. It started to feel good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.