My Brother's Revenge
Chapter Three

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Incest Sex Story: Chapter Three - A sixteen year old girl gets her seventeen year old brother in trouble with their parents. Payback is a bitch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We were just entering the living room when the doorbell rang. Jeff picked up the movie camera. There was a huge grin on his face when he ordered Tawney to go let her brother in. I noticed that he had pulled his jeans back on. Tawney and I remained naked.

Her face was white with terror. But she didn't even bother to plead with the bastard. She turned and he followed her to the door with the camera to his eye.

Tawney grabbed the doorknob. She took a deep breath and then pulled the door open.

Barry saw his sister standing there naked and he was obviously struck dumb. His jaw dropped open and he stared in disbelief at his sister's sexy body. She stepped back. I heard the nervous quiver in her voice when she quietly said, "Come in, Barry."

She was obviously nervous. Not just about being naked in the presence of her brother. But also that someone passing by outside was going to see her. Anyone walking around this neighborhood would know her. This was not that big a town. We lived on a quiet street in an older neighborhood. Most of the residents had been living here since before we were born. She kept glancing around, probably in large part to avoid having to look her brother in the eye.

Barry finally regained the power of speech. He also saw Jeff and the camera for the first time. He turned back to Tawney and demanded, "What the hell is going on?!"

She said again, with more urgency this time, "Come in. Please, Barry. Come in so I can shut the door. You'll find out everything once you get inside."

Barry stared at her tits for a long moment. Then he finally stepped inside.

Tawney quickly shut the door and turned to Jeff for further instructions.

Jeff shut the camera off. He had Barry's reaction on disk. That was what he wanted. He said, "Hey, Barry. Glad you could come. I am about to make your life a lot more interesting. Come on in and I'll explain."

It wasn't until they entered the living room that Barry finally saw me. His eyes widened and he exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

Jeff sat down and offered Barry a seat. He ordered me to get them each a Coke. Then he turned to Barry and asked, "Dude, how would you like to get laid or get a blowjob any time you want it? How would you like to be able to order your sister to undress whenever you felt like it? You could reach up under her dress and grab her cunt or you could pinch her tits and pull her around the house by her nipples. You can do anything you want to her, all night long if you want to. Does that sound like something you'd enjoy?"

Barry's eyes lit up. He had to believe the offer was legitimate under the circumstances. His sister was standing there naked, blushing and not saying a word.

I returned and handed them each a can of Coke.

Barry was still staring at Tawney in shock. He didn't answer right away. It wasn't really necessary. I think that we all knew the answer to the question. Instead he asked, "Why is she doing this? How did you get her to ... Jesus Christ! Look at her! Did you fuck her yet?"

Jeff smiled. He was just as proud of himself as he could be. He answered, "No. I didn't fuck her yet. They have both sucked my cock. And Tawney ate my ass out for a while. That was pretty cool. But I haven't fucked either one of them yet. They say they are both virgins. That isn't a problem for you is it?"

Barry exclaimed, "Hell no!"

Jeff and Barry were not the best of friends. There was a three year difference in their ages and they didn't have much to do with each other. But they knew each other and they talked sometimes. I think that Jeff must know Barry well enough by now to know that they have a lot in common.

Jeff finally explained, "I planted a camera in their room last night. I recorded what they did all night long. I thought that I was just going to get to see them naked. But I saw a hell of a lot more than that. They made a porn movie last night. Now they have to do anything I tell them or I'm going to give copies out to our parents and damn near everyone else in town. Would you like to see it?"

Barry's face lit up. He exclaimed, "Fuck yeah!"

Jeff got to his feet and took his jeans back off. Barry looked uncomfortable until Jeff explained, "It's a real hot movie. You're going to want to get a blowjob before very long. You might as well get ready."

Barry must have seen the sense in that. He stood up and quickly undressed. His cock was already hard. It wasn't quite as large as Jeff's, but almost.

Jeff turned the DVD player back on but before he pushed play he said, "Lori, go over there and sit down with Barry. Let him play with your tits and your cunt and when he wants a blowjob you give it to him. He'll have to settle for you for now. He'll have his sister to fuck with all night long if he wants."

He laughed then and said, "Hey! It looks like we are starting a sister swapping club! I wonder who else we can get to join!"

Barry seemed to find that amusing. Barry seemed to find all of this amusing. These two assholes were cut from the same cloth!

Barry pulled me down into his lap as soon as I was within reach. His hands were all over me, groping, exploring, pinching. He had, of course, even less experience with the opposite sex than Tawney or I. We had, after all, spent the morning being molested by my brother.

Jeff gave Barry time to explore my body before starting the DVD. He watched as Tawney's little brother groped me freely. I grew concerned when he started trying to force his fingers into my very dry pussy. I don't know why. My virginity no longer belonged to me. Jeff was watching with his usual leering smile and he seemed unconcerned that Barry might damage anything.

His rough groping was painful. My vagina was certainly not going to respond to that type of abuse. It was completely dry. But he kept trying to force his finger inside of me, causing me to cry out in pain as his fingers pulled at my sensitive skin. It looked like he was going to change my status as a virgin with his fingers. I expected my brother to warn him off but he didn't seem to care that I was about to lose my virginity to a clumsy finger.

Barry finally figured out that his explorations would be more productive with a little lubrication. He stuck two of his dirty fingers in my mouth. He grinned at my obvious disgust. He watched me suck on his fingers for a moment before pulling them out of my mouth and jamming them back into my pussy.

I cried out in pain as his two fingers invaded my small opening again. This time they didn't stop at the first knuckle. They sank all the way in. He was very rough and his fingers were the largest thing ever to penetrate me. The only other things that had ever been in my vagina were a tampon, Tawney's slender finger, and then, last night, her tongue.

As soon as Barry's fingers were firmly seated inside of me, Jeff said, "Watch this. This is why these two cunts have to do everything I say from now on."

He pushed play. He had backed it up to the scene where we were undressing. But after watching us undress last night he fast forwarded to the point where Tawney and I started to take turns eating each other out.

Barry continued to work his fingers in and out of me while he stared in awe at the television. He muttered obscenities under his breath. He sounded as if he was not quite sure he believed what he was seeing.

Jeff said, "I apologize for the poor quality of the recording. That's one of the reasons I had Tawney call you. I want to get some good, clear footage and I needed another cameraman."

Barry asked breathlessly, "Can I get a copy of that?"

Jeff said, "I don't know, man. If this disk gets out of my hands I lose my power over her. This way I have all the power. I own both their asses. I'm not giving Tawney to you. I'm letting you use her when I'm not using her in exchange for your help. You can fuck her or whatever. But I don't want you taking pictures or letting anyone else know about it. If I don't control how much people find out about her I could lose my power. I don't intend to let that happen."

There was just enough of a threat in his voice to get Barry's attention.

There was silence for a few minutes. They both watched the sex scene unfolding on the big screen television. Tawney and I stared at the far wall. We didn't want to see it. It isn't that we didn't think what we did was sexy. But watching a replay of what we did last night with these two perverts made it seem dirty.

I felt the lump that was Barry's hard cock under my ass. It wasn't long at all before he said, "Fuck this! I need you to get down there and suck me off before I cum all over your ass."

He pushed me out of his lap. He splayed his legs out to make room for me. But before I could get into position to suck his cock, Jeff said, "Hold on. I want to get some pictures of that."

He pushed Tawney out of his lap. With his hard cock bobbing around in front of him he went over and picked up his still camera. He got into position and said, "Tawney, get over here. Help her suck your brother's cock the way you helped her suck mine earlier."

Tawney stared at the floor while we waited for Jeff to get ready. There were twin streams of tears flowing down her cheeks. I'm sure that it was going to be harder for her to do for her little brother the things that she had done for Jeff a little earlier. I knew because I knew how much worse it was for me to do anything of a sexual nature with my brother.

Even though I have never done anything with any boy but Jeff, there was something that just twisted my guts into a knot when I had to do these things for my brother, a brother I already disliked intensely.

Jeff set up the movie camera. It was back on the tripod. He put it where he thought that he could get the best angle and started it. Then he picked up his digital camera and nodded at us.

Tawney was still staring at the floor and her eyes were so full of tears that she probably couldn't see anyway. I nudged her with my elbow. She knew what that meant. She moaned under her breath, "Oh god. I want to die!"

But she bent down and began to lick her brother's balls.

He gasped and then exclaimed, "Fuck me! God damn that feels good! We're going to be doing this a lot, sis!"

Once she was licking his balls his cock started throbbing wildly. I knew I didn't have much time. I bent down and licked the head of his cock. He groaned and his body stiffened. It was obvious that he didn't have time to enjoy foreplay. I wrapped my lips around his cock and I had just enough time to slide my cock down the shaft one time before he erupted in my mouth.

His ass came up off the cushion and his hands grabbed my hair. I groaned in pain as he pulled on my hair and I choked when he thrust his cock up while pulling down on my head, forcing the head of his cock right to the back of my throat. But I didn't struggle. I choked and I gagged. By my arms stayed right at my side and I forced myself not to pull away.

He flooded my mouth with an unbelievable amount of cum. I struggled to swallow before it began to escape. There had been no further threats. But I knew my sick brother well enough to know that he would love any opportunity to make my suffering worse. He didn't really need an excuse. But if I gave him one he would take advantage of it.

I gulped down the cum in my mouth and then remained in place until someone told me to do something else. I stopped sucking and just held Barry's cock in my mouth. It wasn't quite as hard as it was when I first wrapped my lips around it. But it didn't get soft either.

Every ten or fifteen seconds, Barry's entire body shivered as he recovered from his first blowjob. Tawney stopped licking his balls. She rested her head on his thigh and kissed them lightly. He didn't even seem to notice.

Finally, Barry tapped me on the top of the head and said, "Again."

I started moving my lips up and down his shaft again, using my tongue to tease the head and the top inch or two of his still hard cock. As soon as I started sucking her brother's cock, Tawney started licking his balls again.

He only lasted slightly longer the second time. He might have lasted three or four minutes, but certainly no longer than that. He grabbed my hair again and once more his ass came up off the seat cushion. My mouth filled up again but he didn't get quite so carried away, so violent this time. His cock still slammed into the back of my throat. But I seemed to be adjusting to that. He didn't pull my hair quite so hard this time, though. I was grateful for that.

I swallowed his cum again. He sat there with his head back, breathing heavily for a moment. Then he sat up and pushed my head away. He said, "Not bad! Not bad at all! Now why don't you give Tawney a nice big kiss and thank her for all of her help."

I waited for Tawney to straighten up. When she did we kissed and then I quietly thanked her for helping me.

Barry watched us but he wasn't satisfied. He exclaimed derisively, "Shit! You can do better than that! I want to see some affection, girls!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw how much Jeff was enjoying our torment. That only made it worse.

I took Tawney in my arms and we kissed more like we kissed last night when we were alone in my room. It was what they wanted to see.

While we were kissing, Barry said to Jeff, "Instead of watching that movie of yours, why don't we have them re-enact it for us? I'd like to see these two hot cunts in a sixty-nine. They can get each other nice and wet and then we can fuck the bitches."

Jeff responded, "I like the way your mind works, Barry. But I want to see something first."

He moved the movie camera, focusing it on the coffee table. He handed the still camera to Barry and said, "Get some good pictures. I want to check something out."

He showed Barry how to use the camera and then he ordered Tawney up onto the coffee table on her back.

She had a dull, listless expression on her face. But I could still see the fear in her eyes. She obeyed, though. She got up and sat on the coffee table, mindful of the movie camera. She didn't know what they were going to do. But she knew she had to present the camera with a good view of her vulnerable body.

She carefully leaned back and stretched out on the cold, hard wood and waited.

Jeff lifted her legs and spread them far apart. Barry got some close-ups of her pussy and Jeff examined it closely for a long moment. He lowered one of her legs. Then he lowered the other, spreading her wide open in the process. He leered down at her and ordered her to hold her pussy open.

She sobbed quietly. But she obediently reached down and spread herself open for the two perverts. They both examined her closely now. Finally, Jeff pointed to the small, crescent shaped flap of skin that slightly overlapped one side of her vaginal opening and said, "This must be her hymen. I thought the damned things covered up the hole so you could tell when they have been fucked. Lori doesn't have one at all."

Barry surprised us all then. He knew something about hymens that none of us knew, not even us two girls! He said, "I saw something on the internet that said that as girls get older their hymens can recede and even disappear and that a lot of girls don't even have them. It said that it can still hurt them when they first have sex because it stretches them out. But a lot of times there is no hymen and they don't even bleed."

Jeff stared at Tawney's pussy for a minute. Then he said, "Put that camera down and go get the movie camera. I'm going to see what happens when I spread her cunt open with my fingers."

Barry got a huge grin on his face. He scrambled to switch cameras while Tawney lay still and continued to sob pitifully. But she was still holding herself open and she never said a word.

When Barry was ready with the movie camera, Jeff moved out of the way and ordered me to moisten Tawney's pussy with my tongue. Barry came in as close as the camera would allow and recorded everything as I bent down and began to run my tongue through my friends pussy. I remembered how nervous I was last night when I did this for the first time. But compared to the nasty things we were forced to do for our brothers now, this was much nicer. If I hung around these two boys much longer I was going to turn gay!

He let me eat her pussy for a couple of minutes before he pushed me out of the way. I am embarrassed to admit that I was as curious as those two cretins. I watched while Jeff inserted two fingers into Tawney and slowly pushed them in as far as he could. We all watched her tender, sensitive flesh close around his fingers.

Tawney continued to hold herself open. We had an excellent view.

Tawney moaned in pain when Jeff's two fingers bottomed out. But nothing happened.

Jeff tried it again with three fingers.

Tawney cried out this time. She finally spoke. "Please, Jeff! That hurts!"

Jeff ignored her. He left his three fingers buried to the hilt inside of her and looked at the surrounding area. He paid special attention to that small flap of skin that was pressing up against one of his fingers. I could see that it was stretched uncomfortably taut.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.