Tag Erin: a Slut in Need... - Cover

Tag Erin: a Slut in Need...

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3: What a Slut Does

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: What a Slut Does - Fourteen year old Erin is a catholic schoolgirl struggling with newfound sexual desires. When she catches the eye of Heather, a senior cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, things become even more complicated as Erin discovers the truth about herself...and her mother!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   School  

Do you believe some girls are born to be sluts? Not a whore, which is something else, but a slut, a woman who will give herself to anyone who wants her. A girl without loyalty to anything but the lust in her heart, incapable of fidelity, unable to resist temptation, and unwilling to repent or even apologize when her true nature is inevitably found out. Do you think it's in her soul?

"Mom." I blinked at her as I stepped inside our small house, a white one that looked exactly like a million others in boring suburbia.

"Hi, Erin!" She smiled at me from the kitchen, wearing a pair of cut-off shorts and a small t-shirt that showed off her firm tits and flat tummy.

I thought she'd be mad for sure, since I hadn't even seen her two days. Or at least, not talked to her. I'd seen her the night before getting it on with three black guys at once and that sudden image filled my mind and made me blush. Mom was a very pretty white woman, just 28 years old and a little hottie as some of the boys liked to say when she walked past. In that way, she was a lot like me and we'd been mistaken for sisters more than a few times now that I'd started growing out as well as up.

She had thick blonde hair falling around her shoulders, like me. Mom's eyes were sky blue, bright and clear like mine, and we shared the same girl-next door face, kind of fresh and clean with pink cheeks and open smiles. We looked like the sort of wholesome girls you might find in a Norman Rockwell painting or a Calvin Klein advertisement and a lot of people, a lot of boys, liked that look a lot. Mom knew it too, but at fourteen, I'd just started to appreciate my good looks and I was still learning.

"You're home early," I said carefully, still trying to gauge her mood. She usually didn't get home from work until after seven and it was only... "Shoot! It's quarter to six already?"

"What's wrong?" she asked me, walking out of the kitchen and drying her hands with a dish towel.

"Gary's coming in fifteen minutes!" I said without thinking.

"Gary?" she gave me a quizzical smile.

"Oh! Um ... He's sort of my, um ... boyfriend," I told her. "He wants to take me out."

"Mmmm..." Mom nodded. "Good. I'd like to meet him."

"Yeah," I nodded. "That's what I told him. Uh ... That's why he's coming over."

"Okay," she gave me a hug and I hadn't been expecting that, but I hugged her back. "I'm sorry about last night," she whispered in my ear. "I didn't know you'd be home."

"Ummm..."

"Your friend called, Heather, and said you were spending the night," Mom explained. "Otherwise, I wouldn't have..."

"It's okay," I said, for lack of anything else. My mom had always been a little strange.

"I haven't seen much of you lately," she sighed, still holding me. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

"Is everything okay?" she asked, holding me by the shoulders and pushing me back so she could see my face.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"This boyfriend, um..."

"Gary."

"Right, have you guys ... Did you have sex with him?"

"Um..." I swallowed hard and I'd never been able to lie to my mom, not about important stuff.

"Did he use a condom?"

"No," I shook my head, looking down.

"Do you remember where babies come from, Erin?"

"Mom!" I frowned and my face was turning red.

"You have to be serious about this," she told me. "You're not a little girl anymore."

"I know."

"You have to protect yourself, Erin."

"Yeah."

"Look at me," Mom said and when I looked up, "I don't mind if you have sex, you know that, but you have to be responsible about it."

"I know."

"When did you do it? Today?"

"Last night," I said. "We just did it once."

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Just a little at first," I admitted, "but mostly it just felt, um ... kinda good."

"Kinda?" Mom smiled at me.

"Really good," I giggled and blushed some more.

"Okay. I'll get you a pill tomorrow."

"A pill?"

"A morning after pill," she nodded, "and you tell your boyfriend to buy some condoms."

"Alright."

"I'll make an appointment with Dr. Samuels too."

"Who? Why?"

"He's my gynecologist. We'll get you on birth control."

"But if Gary uses a rubber thing..."

"Just in case one breaks," Mom said with a soft laugh and she stroked my hair. "You'd better take a shower before your boyfriend gets here."

"Yeah."

"You smell like girl."

"Ummm ... I do?"

"Like pussy," Mom said and I blinked at her.

"I was, um ... at a friend's house."

"And you weren't painting each other's toenails, I bet!" Mom was giggling. "Brush your teeth too."

Ding-Dong

"Oh!" I frowned. "He's here already!"

"I'll keep your boyfriend company," Mom promised. "You go get ready."

"Okay," I nodded. "Thanks Mom."

"For what?"

"For not being mad," I shrugged and she rolled her eyes at me.

I guess I was pretty lucky that I had a slut for a mom. I mean, a lot of people would think her completely abnormal, like not really mother material probably. How many moms don't care if their ninth grade daughters aren't virgins or come home with pussy breath? It sounds funny and maybe even kind of bad, but she was my mom and I loved her and it wasn't like we were on welfare, or she was a prostitute or anything. We had a nice little house and I went to the best school in town, we had plenty of food and all the stuff we could want, so ... What difference did it make if she was a slut?

Of course, I hadn't really known she was a slut until just recently, when Heather had told me some stuff about my mom, or at least dropped some major hints. How and why Mom knew Heather was still a mystery, but she did. I'd had my suspicions anyway though. Like Mom had a lot of boyfriends. A lot of them! But they never went out with her more than two or three times. The record was six and that was a guy named Rick, but since Mom had been doing three black guys at once just the night before, well ... I guess she wasn't going out with Rick anymore. That was big clue too. I mean, how many moms bring three black men home? And she wasn't just doing them at once; they were all doing Mom at the same time! In all three holes, you know?

It seemed kind of sexy, actually, and that was mostly what I was thinking about while I washed my pussy in the shower.

I took a long shower too, knowing Mom would be keeping Gary busy while they talked. I'd never had a boyfriend before and the fact was that until Gary had kissed me, I'd been terrified of boys! Literally. But he'd kissed me and like a princess in a fairy tale, the spell had been broken! That's how it felt to me and I'd woken up and kissed him back, and half an hour later Gary had been pushing his cock inside my virgin pussy. He'd taken my cherry and I loved him for that! I didn't know what he had planned for our first real date, since he'd only been giving me a ride home when we'd fucked, but I planned on riding his cock all night long!

So, I dressed for it. I decided panties would just get in the way and my old bra was too small for growing tits. No underwear for me! I just pulled on a cute little dress that Mom had bought me for Denise's fourteenth birthday party the previous June. I'd turned fourteen in August, so she was older than me, but I didn't care. Anyway ... It was a nice dress, kind of a summer dress thing, you know, thin cotton with buttons up the back. It was yellow with small blue flowers and white lace around the collar and the hemline and short sleeves. It had a white sash thing too, but not a wide one or anything and I tied it around my thin waist.

The dress was a little short on me and I frowned at that, but decided it was okay. At the time Mom had bought it, the skirt was an inch or two above my knees, but I'd grown a lot over the summer and now it was halfway up my thighs! Almost a mini-sundress. Sorta. That made me giggle as I tried to button the buttons, but of course I couldn't. I don't know why they don't put the buttons on the front! My boobs were almost B-cups, which was nice, and I needed a new bra, but that would have spoiled the dress anyway. I mean, the cotton was thin and tight around my tits and I liked the way my fat, puffy nipples sorta popped out! They looked sexy and I hoped Mom wouldn't get mad.

I decided I'd wear a sweater, a cute one and big enough that I wouldn't grow out of it for another year or two. It was pink and I could pull the sleeves up and not even bother with the buttons, I just needed it to hide my nipples until I got out of the house, you know. After we were alone or whatever, I'd take that sweater off and see if Gary noticed anything and I knew he would! My nipples were always swollen anyway, but especially when I got excited and I could already feel my tummy tingling with anticipation. I really wanted to have a lot of sex!

"Erin?" Mom opened my bedroom door. "Are you ready? I've got dinner on the table."

"Oh! Yeah, Mom. I'm just about done," I said, clutching my sweater to my chest. "I'll be right out."

"Okay," she smiled at me. "That's a cute little outfit."

"Is it?" I giggled and wondered if Mom could tell I wasn't wearing any panties. "Oh! Can you get the buttons for me?"

"Alright," she sighed. "Turn around. Poor Gary's been waiting for almost an hour."


"Your mom's really cool," Gary said as we drove along in his old Mustang.

"Yeah," I nodded, shrugging off my sweater and rolling it up, kind of posing for the seventeen year old boy as I did it. "Just don't forget, it's a school night ... I have to be home by midnight."

"I know," he grinned at me, swerving a little as he saw my ripe tits straining against the cotton of my dress. "That's kinda crazy too."

"What's crazy?" I smiled at him.

"Letting you stay out until midnight?" he said like it was a question. "I mean, most kids have to be home by nine or ten or ... Oh, I mean, you're not a kid. I didn't mean..."

"It's okay," I giggled. "I know I'm fourteen, that's kind of still a kid, sorta."

"Sorta," he shrugged, probably glad I wasn't mad at him. "I just ... I can't believe she asked me if I had condoms!"

"She asked you that?" I blinked at him, wondering if I was embarrassed or not.

"Yeah," Gary nodded with a laugh and I think he was embarrassed. "That was really weird, Erin."

"Huh," I nodded. "So, um ... What did you say?"

"I told her I had one," he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Just one?" I pouted.

"It's one my dad gave me," he nodded. "I had it in my wallet for like three years."

"Your dad gave you a rubber?" I laughed.

"Yeah," Gary shrugged. "All dads do that."

"Really?" I shrugged. "So ... Why is it weird if my mom asks you about it?"

"Why? Um ... Because! I mean, most mom's would be saying, you know, if you try anything ... I'll kill you!"

"What? My mom wouldn't ever say anything like that!"

"I guess not!" Gary grinned at me. "You look just like her too."

"I do?" I rolled my eyes, like I hadn't heard that one a hundred times before.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Your mom's really hot! I mean ... She's alright and, um..."

"My mom's hot?" I frowned at him, but I wasn't really mad. He just deserved it.

"I don't mean like I want to do anything with her, I just..."

"You wanna do my mom?" I stared at him.

"What? No! I didn't say that!"

"What are you trying to say then? I asked him. "You like my mom more than me?"

"Erin!" Gary frowned and I giggled at him.

"I'm just teasing you."

"Oh," he looked at me as if to make sure. "I thought you were really..."

"But you shouldn't spend all night talking about your girlfriend's mom," I sighed. "It makes me jealous."

"I'm ... sorry," he nodded quickly.

"Okay," I stuck my tongue out at him. "Just don't do it again."

"I won't."

"And don't do my mom either!"

"What?"

"I'll get really jealous then," I told him and I wasn't really teasing when I said that. Gary was seriously cute and I'd seen my mom checking him out, just like he'd been checking her out.

"I won't."

"Where are we going anyway?" I wondered, playing with my hair and looking out the window.

"Uh ... A party," he said, sort of hopefully. "That's cool, right?"

"A party?" I made a face. "Who has a party on a Wednesday night?"

"My big brother," Gary chuckled. "He's in a fraternity."

"You're taking me to a frat party?" I stared at him.

"Uhhhh..."

"Okay!" I laughed. "Cool!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah! College guys!"

"Don't worry, my brother's a pretty good guy."

"Do I look worried?" I asked him with a grin. "Just don't get drunk!"

"Me?" Gary gave me an innocent look.

"Or my mom really will kill you!"

"Don't worry, Erin," he said. "I just wanna show off my girlfriend."

"Show me off?" I giggled.

"Jimmy, my brother, always had the hottest girlfriends," Gary told me. "But he never had one like you."

"Really?" I bit my lip and smiled.

"Seriously," he nodded. "He's gonna be so jealous..."

"Right!" I rolled my eyes. "So I'm like one of those trophy girlfriends, huh?"

"What? No! Well ... maybe," he laughed. "But not in a bad way. You're just beautiful."

"Uh-huh," I shrugged, like maybe I didn't believe that. "I don't care. That would be an okay job anyway."

"What's an okay job?"

"Being a trophy girlfriend!" I giggled. "I could probably do that."

"You're crazy!"

"So this is just sorta ... practice!"

"You're really crazy, Erin."

"Hmmm..." I smiled at that, but mostly I was just wondering if college guys were as cool as everybody thought they were.

Having a high school senior for a boyfriend was way cool and everything, and I was pretty much the instant envy of all my ninth grade classmates, but a college guy! That was like the big leagues and half the girls in school were dying to meet some boy going to college and be his girlfriend, and the other half just wouldn't admit it. I just had to remember that Gary was my boyfriend, but looking never hurt anybody ... right?


"Ohhh..." I licked my lips and I'd never seen so many hot guys in one place in my whole life!

"There's my brother," Gary said, nodding his head towards someone and he held my hand as we made our way through the party.

"Hey baby," a handsome guy with amazing brown eyes smiled at me.

"Hi!" I blinked at him as Gary pulled me along.

"Whoa! Hey there!" another guy, this one smaller and black with a nice smile licked his lips and looked me up and down.

"Hi!" I smiled back at him.

"Wassup blondie?" a tall skinny guy grinned at me.

"Where you going?" one of his friends asked and like five guys holding beers were checking me out as I giggled.

"There's a lot of guys here!" I said and Gary just shrugged and mostly he was excusing us as we wove our way through the crowded frat house.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Are you alright?"

"Sure!" I smiled at him. "Ow!"

Someone had pinched my butt and I looked around with a grin, rubbing my ass, but I couldn't tell who'd done it. That was actually like the third time too, but the other two guys had mostly grabbed my butt and squeezed, this had been a real pinch!

"What?" Gary looked over his shoulder at me.

"Nothing," I shrugged, looking all innocent.

"Jimmy! Hey!" Gary said as we caught up with his brother and he was big and strong looking, handsome like Gary with the same dark, curly hair and infectious smile.

"Gary!" the man grinned. "Didn't think you were coming, man!"

"I'm here," Gary grinned back. "Hey, this is..."

"Oh shit!" Jimmy looked me up and down slowly and I felt naked!

" ... my girlfriend, Erin," Gary continued. "This is my Brother, Jimmy."

"Hi!" I smiled at him.

"You're fine as hell!" Jimmy said. "What are you going out with this loser for?"

"Shut-up!" Gary laughed. "Don't be a jerk."

"Yo, dude! You need one of these!" someone was pushing a drink into Gary's hand.

"Oh, um..." he looked at it and it wasn't beer, more like some kind of punch.

"Drink it!" Jimmy said.

"I got one for you too, baby!" the guy told me, handing me a plastic cup full of the same stuff.

"What is it?" I wondered, taking a sniff and it smelled like gasoline or something.

"Jungle juice!" Jimmy laughed.

"Breakfast of champions!" someone else yelled and I jerked as I felt a hand sliding up the back of my thigh.

"I better not..." Gary was saying, but Jimmy shook his head.

"Gotta drink it!" he insisted and some other guys were urging him on and it was all sort of crazy.

I took a little sip, but that was all, Gary had to drink the whole glass though and he was red faced and coughing a little. Everywhere I looked guys were staring at me, most of them smiling and I'd smile back. A lot of guys were touching me too! Like grabbing my butt or my hip maybe, and sometimes I'd turn around, sometimes I'd like try and shoo them away, but even if I caught the guy, he'd just laugh. I was laughing too and smiling a lot and sort of just standing there while Gary talked to his brother and some other guys.

The music got louder and people came and went. I saw other girls, but there were at least four or five guys for every one of us. The place got smoky and my nose itched and I was thirsty, but there wasn't any way I could drink that jungle juice stuff! I wondered if they didn't have like regular Cokes or something. Just a glass of water would be nice and while Gary drank his third big cup of punch, I figured I'd go find the kitchen.

"Hey, Gary? I'm gonna see if I can..."

"What?" he smiled at me, blinking and looking pretty pink.

"I said I'm gonna..."

"Drink up!" someone yelled, dropping a full cup inside Gary's empty one.

"You're slowing down, bro!" Jimmy laughed and then he started chugging his own full cup.

"Never mind," I said with a little frown, watching as Gary started drinking fast to catch up with his older brother.

We'd been at that party for like an hour, maybe a little longer, and Gary was already drunk. He'd promised me he wouldn't do that and it made me a little mad. Probably it wasn't entirely his fault, since Jimmy kept making him drink, but even so ... I felt a little neglected, you know? Gary didn't even seem to notice all the guys staring at me or the occasional hand feeling me up while I stood right next to him. What kind of boyfriend was that?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to forget about him. If Gary just wanted to get drunk with his stupid brother, he could do it without me watching him. I'd catch up with him later, after I found something normal to drink and checked out some of the college guys! I wasn't going to do anything, you know, I just wanted to look around and maybe flirt a little. Smile and say hello, see if college guys were all they were hyped to be or just a bunch of drunk kids who got off on feeling up girls as they walked past.

"Hey baby! Looking for me?" a guy stepped in front of me and he was tall, dark, and handsome too! He looked Italian maybe and he already had his hands on my hips.

"I'm looking for the kitchen," I said, smiling up at him because he was like over six feet tall and I was only a little over five feet tall.

"Oh yeah?" he nodded. "It's upstairs."

"Upstairs?" I giggled. "Why is the kitchen upstairs?"

"Cause that's where the fire is, baby!" he chuckled and his hands went around my waist, pulling me closer. "You want me to show you?"

"Hmmm..." I swallowed hard and glanced over my shoulder, but I couldn't even see Gary anymore. "I got a boyfriend."

"I don't see any boyfriend," the guy's hands found my butt through my thin dress and he could tell I wasn't wearing any panties.

"He's, um ... back there," I said, biting my lip and kind of jerking my head.

"Well, the stairs are over there," he told me. "Come on ... Let's go cook something..."

"Uhhh..." I shook my head slowly, feeling my heart thumping and my tummy tingling, " ... I better not."

"Shhh..." he smiled and his right hand went deep under my ass, pressing the cotton to my pussy from behind and he was practically fingering me right there!

"Oh God," I shivered and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, baby..." he nodded, moving around me and keeping his hand right where it was, rubbing my horny little pussy while he pushed me towards the stairs.

I could have said no. I mean, I wasn't even a little drunk or anything like that. My head was really clear and this guy was a hunk! He had to be like twenty at least and I liked the way his doe eyes drank me in and his hands touched me and I wasn't thinking about my boyfriend at all. Gary was busy drinking and all I'd wanted to do was have sex! So the first good looking guy who had the balls to try and talk me into going upstairs with him, he didn't have to try very hard!

"Mmmphh..." I moaned into the man's mouth as he covered me like a blanket. We were on a rumpled, unmade bed and neither one of us knew or cared who's bed it was either!

We hadn't even undressed before he had me on my back and now I was sucking his tongue greedily. My legs were spread around him while he dry fucked my bare pussy and I clawed at his back through the t-shirt he wore, pulling him hard against my trapped and aching tits. My body was burning up and the rough denim of his jeans felt good against my bare thighs and especially my smooth shaven sex. I'd grown wet already, just from being around all those guys downstairs, and now I worked my tongue around his, swallowing our spit eagerly.

He made out with me for all of five minutes, maybe ten, before he reached between us to undo his pants. I bit the man's lips, chewing them as he freed his cock, and I panted into his ear when I felt the smooth head rubbing up and down my slit.

"Put it in!" I told him. "I need it!"

"Oh yeah, baby ... Ugh! Tight! Relax! Ugh!" he groaned and grunted as he pushed his cock inside my small pussy and I arched my back against the dull pain of being stretched.

"Owww ... Ohhhh!" I breathed and I hadn't seen it, but I could tell he was bigger than Gary. Bigger than Lisa's dildo even.

"Shhh..." he whispered, kissing me again as he gave me a hard, sharp thrust and drove half of his cock inside me all at once.

The pain was so good it made me cum! I whimpered into his mouth as he filled me with his tongue and finally his cock. God! It was huge, I thought, fat and long and hard as steel. It burned as the soft walls of my pussy surrendered with rapid spasms of pleasure. All the butterflies in my tummy poured out of me through my cunt, bathing his cock with my buttery cum. He touched the bottom of my sex, the sweet spot deep down where my cervix was, and that just made it better.

I barely realized it when he put my legs over his shoulders, rolling my ass off the bed so that my knees nearly touched my shoulders. He fucked me hard and fast, with nice long strokes while my hungry pussy clasped itself around him. I wanted to keep him inside me. I wanted to keep him out. I couldn't decide and I couldn't stop cumming as he pummeled my cunt with his beautiful prick. I was helpless beneath him, vulnerable and unable to do anything but take his cock and then his hot load of man cum when he ejaculated after only five minutes of fucking me.

"Oh fuck, baby!" He grinned at me, holding his cock against the bottom of sex while it throbbed and spilled his semen into my womb.

"You're cumming already?" I breathed, licking my lips and trying to think clearly through the fog of my own orgasm.

"You feel too good," he nodded. "You're fuckin' tight as hell in there!"

I didn't say anything as he got off me, pulling his softening cock out of my pussy with very little juice following it. He'd put his cum really deep and I could feel it all warm and kind of soothing in a strange way. I pressed my hand low on my tummy, rubbing myself as he put his cock away and zipped up his pants. My legs were still spread, my dress bunched up around my hips, and I reached lower to feel my pussy lips plump and greasy, and my slit gaping, but only a little. I'd closed right back up after he'd pulled out.

"Thanks for the fuck, baby," he said cheerfully, smiling as he left the bedroom and leaving the door wide open.

"Hey!" another guy walked in about five seconds later, shorter and red haired with a round face and freckles.

"Hi," I smiled at him, feeling a little high from cumming like I had.

"I haven't seen you around here before," he was getting on the bed, crawling between my thighs and I wasn't stopping him.

"I'm not from here," I said with a giggle. "My boyfriend brought me."

"Oh yeah?" he nodded, kneeling and looking down as he undid his pants and pulled out a pink, flaccid cock. "You suck?"

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Suck me for awhile," he said and I didn't even have to move.

He straddled my body with his knees and leaned forward, bringing his cock to my mouth and I licked my lips and kissed it tentatively. He wasn't hard at all and not very big, I didn't think, but it was sort of cute and it didn't taste like anything. I kissed it again and then I pushed out my tongue, licking around the smooth head and finally I opened my mouth and pulled the soft flesh inside.

"Hmmm ... Like that ... Yeah!" the guy nodded, bracing himself with his palms against the wall as he leaned over me.

I could take all of his cock in my mouth, at least I could until it started getting hard. I made muffled giggling sounds as I felt his cock growing stiff and swollen and it wasn't all that small anymore! It quickly grew to something like six inches long and kind of thick, definitely hot and nice and hard. I could only suck half of it and I used my tongue to wash the head, licking and sucking and exploring the odd shape and size. My lips felt kind of sticky and I had a lot of spit in my mouth. I swallowed most of it and learned how to breathe through my nose as he started moving his hips, pushing and pulling his cock between my tightly stretched lips.

He was fucking my face more than I was giving him a blowjob, but that seemed pretty okay. I was enjoying it so much I didn't even notice someone else was with us until I felt a hard cock being pushed inside my pussy! I jerked slightly, sort of frozen as I concentrated on the warmth of that long cock sliding into my cum-filled hole, and then it was alright. I held the ass of the guy in my mouth and pulled him a little deeper, wishing I could suck every inch, but he was just too big.

"Tight 'n sloppy!" the man fucking me chuckled. "How old is she? Jesus!"

"I don't know, dude!" the guy in my mouth replied, smiling down at me. "I just found her like this."

"Oh yeah ... Wrap those legs around me!" the man groaned as that was exactly what I'd done. "She's must really love it!"

The cock in my pussy felt wonderful and I crossed my ankles in the small of the man's back, pulling him with my legs to fuck me harder and faster. My pussy was hot and eager, stretching for him easily as he churned the cum inside me into a bubbling white froth that spilled out around him. I was getting real sloppy ... At both ends! The cock in my mouth was working in and out of me faster too and spit ran down my cheeks and chin, precum too, I suppose. It didn't taste like anything really and I was swallowing as much as I could.

It was right in the middle of one of those swallows that the guy's smooth cockhead pushed too deep and all of a sudden there was nothing to stop him as he filled my throat. He'd pulled his hairy balls free and they settled across my chin and my nose was flattened in a nest of reddish-brown pubic hair as I tried to choke the guy's prick down.

"Oh shit! She's deep throating me!" he gasped and I was slapping his thighs, almost in a panic because I couldn't breathe at all!

He pulled back after just a few seconds and I shuddered as I coughed and moaned, drinking cool air into my lungs, but I'd done it! I'd taken all six inches of him inside my tight little throat and I wanted to do it again. So did he and a moment later I was trying to figure out how it had happened, but the man fucking me was doing it so nice! God! My clit was vibrating along the shaft of his prick and he'd found a good angle, the perfect angle, and I was cumming hard!

My cunt just seemed to implode with a rush of good feelings. I found that weird euphoria and I squeezed the man's body as hard as I could with my legs, pulling him deep because I needed to be stuffed with cock. The soft walls of my pussy rippled around him, squeezing and milking him for his cum and he was giving it to me! He groaned loudly, telling us he was there and I felt him spurting hard against the bottom of my pussy. His semen filled me with a satisfying warmth, seeping deep into my womb and I was riding the roller coaster, the little orgasms that came and went so quickly that I felt dizzy and drunk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.