The Maid
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

I woke up completely refreshed, I almost ran downstairs to get my coffee, I was upstairs on the deck typing away on my laptop when Cheryl came up and filled my cup, I looked up for long enough to admire her nipple as she bent over and poured my coffee, it was as if she just held the pose until I looked to her face.

"Good morning" she said straightening up.

"Great morning" I replied "Fantastic weather and the view here is fantastic as well"

"So are you getting everything ready to leave?" she asked.

"Yeah just making some notes on what has to be done, I am going to have a meeting with Mark before he leaves this morning and I want to make sure we are both on the same page." I said smiling at her as she sat down with her coffee, her robe had come loose a little bit so when she sat and crossed her legs I got a very good view of her bald pussy, I wondered if she waxes or shaves.

I glanced back up to her face; she sat there with a small smile on her face as she looked me in the eye. I just gave her a sheepish grin and started back at my notes, I must say I was slightly distracted as I could just about make out a nipple at the edge of her robe as she drank her coffee, I think I could see it but it was kind of in the shadows, I was leaning over to get a better view when I realized I was supposed to be typing and hadn't typed a single letter since she had sat down, I closed the laptop and put it aside and enjoyed her company and my coffee.

"Well I had better get down there and start breakfast, you jump in the shower and I will have something for you to eat when you get downstairs" she said as she unfolded herself from the chair stretching in front of me, showing me one complete tit as well as a perfect standing pussy shot, I glanced from pussy to tit back to pussy again for as long as she held the pose, once she turned to leave I looked at her face to see her stifle a giggle.

I did the three "S's" then headed down for breakfast, Cheryl had gotten dressed in a very low cut tank top that seemed to be straining to hold her tits, I kind of stumbled over to the coffee pot watching her nipples poking out of her shirt, once I got my bearings and accepted a cup of coffee from Julie who was on station at the coffee pot I notice she was wearing the identical shirt, her wasn't as challenged as Cheryl's but there were definitely a pair of pointy nipples poking through her shirt as well.

"Good God, I can tell this is going to be a fantastic day" I said as I turned to go outside were everyone else was, I heard a couple of giggles as I walked through the door.

Everyone was waiting for me when I got outside, I grabbed a chair beside mark and we started going over the list I had made as well as the list he had made, all of the other guys were paying attention to our conversation, asking questions when they had them or making comments when they were required, The girls fully ignored it all and went inside where they could talk as well, once we had come up with a plan for everyone in our group we all got up and went in for breakfast, Cheryl had made a simple continental breakfast so we all grabbed a plate and took what we wanted. The girls were happy to be part of the conversation now that we were paying attention to them again.

Cathy told me that she was leaving her car at my place and was going with Mark for the project, that started the conversation amongst the girls about what they would do as once we got there they would be alone for up to 18 hours a day, I explained that it might even be worse than that if we could get enough electricians we would be working three eight hour shifts which would mean we could be working much longer hours than normal.

As soon as breakfast was over everyone started to leave, within an hour no one was left, Mike had left yesterday so it was just me, Cheryl and Julie with the kids left. I went out to the garage and started taking the servers out to install in the motor home, each one would go into a set of custom racks I had made for them, they were set up so that they would be running while in the motor home, I had two complete sets of servers, if a server was going to fail it would either fail in the first few days or not for years, I wanted to have them running with a proper load on them for the next few days until I was ready to install them in the control room at the plant site. It took me most of the day to set up all of the servers and connect all of the KVM switches to them, and then I had to test each one to make sure everything was hooked up right. Julie was out helping me, although I am not sure how much help she was with her short skirt and tank top. I had all of the servers in the front "basement" of the motor home so there was a lot of crawling around in the compartment, I let Julie do most of the crawling, and I did most of the staring. She had on a tiger striped thong on and she made sure I saw lots of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.