The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 9

I woke up really early at about 5:00, I got up and wandered downstairs to start making coffee, the pot was just about finished when Cheryl came upstairs.

"Why are you up so early" I asked wishing I had put on a house coat.

"I am always up at this time she said as she squeezed between me and the cupboard grabbing a coffee cup for her then pouring us both a cup.

"You go up and have your smoke and I will bring you up a refill in a little while" she said as she passed me my cup.

I walked up the stairs and out onto the deck to have my smoke, I was only out there for a few minutes when Cheryl came out with the coffee pot, she sat down in one of the other chairs.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Not at all, I would enjoy the company" I answered.

We sat and watched the sun come up as the deck outside my bedroom faced the east. The dawn had hardly come when we saw Mark and Cathy going for their run, the dogs were kind of nipping at Mark's heels as he ran, he was laughing and playing with them so I was not worried.

"They are pretty energetic aren't they?" Cathy stated more than asked.

"Yes they have always been that way, Mark was quite the athlete in high school from what I gather, that's how they met really, they used to run in the same park every day, pretty soon they were running together and as they say the rest is history." I explained.

I had another smoke and Cheryl poured me another coffee then she told me she had to make breakfast so I got up and went to have a shower. I did the three S's then went downstairs to see what was for breakfast, Mark and Cathy went by me as I came down the stairs headed for the shower. I walked into the kitchen and saw Julie and Cathy studying a book, I recognized the book; I walked over and read the cover, "RULES of the CADDIE."

"Oh no, those rules don't apply to you guys, you are exempt" I said.

"Oh we know that, we just heard Cathy and Brandy explaining about the book to Rose and Clara, we asked if she had a spare copy that we could read, she brought it to us this morning." Julie rushed to explain.

"Well I hope she told you the story behind it, the men had nothing to do with it, my wife and Cathy wrote it as a joke and it has become another of those traditions." I said slightly embarrassed that they were even reading it.

"Yes she told us the history, and she also told us that you were the biggest beneficiary of the rules." Cheryl said with a giggle.

"No I don't think so, Mark is a good golfer." I said as I went outside.

Clara was sitting reading the same book to George. Now I knew George was aware of all the rules as he had different girlfriends caddie for him before.

"Let's see if you get a birdie and win the hole all the other player's caddies have to ride to the next hole with one tit hanging out, and if you get an eagle and win the hole all the other player's caddies have to ride to the next hole topless. If you win two holes in a row with birdies then all the other player's caddies have to ride through the entire next hole topless, if you win two holes in a row with a birdie and an eagle all the other caddies have to ride through the next hole bottomless. If you get a bogey on any hole your caddie has to remove her panties. If you win three holes in a row with birdies or two holes in a row with eagles then your caddie has to give you a blow job. If you win either the front nine or back nine with no bogeys and at least two birdies than your caddie has to fuck you in the bushes. Wow that is some set of rules." Clara said with a smile, "I really hope you are a good golfer."

"No actually Rick here will probably be seeing your pussy by the fourth hole; he shouldn't even be allowed to play. I think he is the only one to win every prize in that book." Sam said.

I could feel myself getting red as I looked at Clara. "I have not golfed all summer; I would think Mark and George will win a lot more than I will." I said sheepishly.

Cheryl had come out with the coffee pot as I was saying that, "according to Mark you always win way more than anyone else." Cheryl added.

"Well I doubt if I even get par on any of the holes, I am so rusty I will probably Bogey the first hole." I said.

"That is just because you want to see my WOOHOO. Now where are your clubs so I can get them cleaned for you?" Cheryl said with a giggle.

"I told you, you are exempt from the rules, but you do still have to clean my clubs, they are in the motor home, front compartment underneath."I said shaking my head.

Cheryl pranced away to get them, Clara turned to Sam "where are your clubs; I might as well get cleaning too."

Cathy came out then," I know where he keeps them, come on I will get Mark's at the same time and then we can clean them together."

I watched as Cheryl struggled down the path with my golf bag; I have a leather staff bag and it was loaded up with a couple of wind shirts, my golf shoes and about three dozen golf balls. She carried it over to the hot tub and went in to get a bucket of water. As she came out I told her she better get a bunch more brushes and buckets pointing to Cathy, Brandy and Clara coming up the hill with a golf bag each.

"All the years we have golfed together and this is the first time she has ever cleaned my clubs" Mark exclaimed as Cathy walked by him to the hot tub.

"Yeah I know what you mean" George said.

"Come on George even you have never cleaned your clubs" I said as everyone started to laugh at George, I couldn't tell for sure but I bet he was blushing under that black skin.

Ray came walking up and stopped to watch Brandy cleaning his clubs, "be tender with those, they are precision instruments" he said.

"You mean I should wear panties today or am I just going to have to take them off on the first hole as usual" Brandy said with a giggle.

Ray sputtered and finally spit out "that one time last year you kept them on for three holes."

"Yeah but that was miniature golf" I said laughing.

Everyone busted out laughing at that. Julie came out with plates of breakfast for us and we all started eating.

"What time is our tee time?" Mark asked.

"As soon as we get there, in a small town like this we just walk on when we get there especially during the week. Well at least you do if you are a member, and I bought two corporate memberships this year." I said.

We finished eating then got changed to go, the girls finished cleaning the clubs and put them in the back of the SUV, we needed to take the truck as well to get everyone there.

When we got to the course I handed Cheryl the key to my Cart shed and asked her to get my cart while I went inside and paid for three more carts, the girl at the counter told me that the place was deserted so we could go as soon as we were ready. Everyone bought a bunch of drinks and we went out to the first tee box, we flipped a golf tee to see who would go first and then agreed on the rules, a $5.00 a hole skins game, there had to be an outright winner before money exchanged hands.

George teed off first, about 290 yards straight down the middle, then it was my turn, I took a couple of practice swings then hit a small fade out about twenty yards past George's ball, Ray and Mark ended up between me and George, the first hole was a straight 380 yard par four, the pin was at the back of a green that sloped back to front. Everyone else was on the green when we pulled up to my ball.

"82 yards to the pin, 70 yards to the front of the green, I suggest you play a to the front of the green and let it roll to the back, if you hit to the flag there is a chance you will spin it back off of the green" Cheryl said taking me by surprise.

"Ok we will talk about that little insight after this shot," I took out my sand wedge a 75 yard club at three quarter swing, I hit it with about eighty percent swing, it landed right in front of the pin took one hop and stopped two feet from the hole.

"Nice shot" Cheryl said "I guess just yardage from now on, no insights as to how to hit the shot."

"No I don't mind hearing your opinion but I know what kind of shot I can hit and where I can hit it, it is nice though to have someone back up my opinion of the distances" I said.

"So how do you know so much about golf?" I asked as I got out of the cart and grabbed my putter.

"My dad was a scratch golfer and he used to make me come golfing with him all the time." She replied getting out holding the flag. None of the other girls got out of their carts until they saw Cheryl, then they all got out; I could tell right away that was a mistake as Carla stood right in the path of Marks' putt. Cheryl took them all aside for a little chat as we putted out. Ray and I got birdie everyone else got par.

The next hole was a short par three, 130 yards from the back tees, I had the honours, Cheryl walked up to the tee box with me, "I make it 140 to the pin, 115 to the front of the green, play it the way you think best" she said with a smile.

I hit a power fade with a nine iron; the ball landed and ran across the green in front of the hole stopping about 10 yards from the hole. Everyone else was closer to the pin.

"And here it starts, super putter is going to birdie this one and piss everyone off enough so we all miss." Mark said sarcastically.

I just smiled and said "here we go, Mark is going to try and use a mental game to throw me off, I don't know why he tries, as it has never been successful.

"All part of the game" Cheryl said as we parked beside the green.

"Watch I am going to sink this putt that will shake them all up." I said.

Cheryl went over and pulled the pin careful not to step on anyone's line as she did, then she looked over the putt I had, "I see it one ball to the left" she said.

"No this green goes towards the river; it is half a ball to the right." I said as I took a couple of practice strokes visualizing the ball going into the hole, I stepped up and stroked through the ball just as I visualized it, it rolled right into the hole. Cheryl was more excited than I was. Everybody else missed their putt. I had won the hole with a birdie. Cathy, Brandy and Clara all stood in the middle of the green and pulled one tit out walking over to the next tee box which was only 30 yards away.

The next hole was a slight dogleg to the left over water, "George and Ray will both bogie this one, they both have a thing about water, they will both hit it over the water then be so happy about getting over they will hit their second shots into trouble." I said as I was getting my driver out of the bag.

"And you what will you get, another birdie." She asked.

"No I will get a par here, I will hit through the fairway and have a tough second shot to the edge of the green, and then I will two putt because this green is half in shadows all day long." I explained.

The hole played out just the way I called it, the only surprise was Mark hitting into the water and getting a bogie as well. The three girls again stood in the center of the green and removed their panties, Cheryl stood beside me and giggled as they each walked up to me and tucked them into my front pants pocket. I turned and walked back to the cart, took the panties out of my pocket and stuffed them into one of the pockets in my golf bag, Cheryl whistled when she saw all of the other pairs of panties as I tried to get them all in there. I jumped in the cart and said to the next hole James.

"Well oh wise one what is going to happen at this hole?" she asked.

"Par three 208 yards to the center, George will birdie this one it sets up just right for him, I might get a par here, depends on if I can get it into the sand or not, I won't go for the green here, it is sloped from front to back and I know I can't hold it. Mark will be able to hold the green but he will have a long putt, he is not that accurate at this distance, Ray is an unknown here, sometimes he is great on holes like this other times he can't hit anything." I said.

I had the honours so I hit a hybrid 7 wood, the ball landed short and rolled right through the sand trap ending up in the long rough on the other side of the bunker, everything else played out the way I thought it would, Ray got a birdie, George birdied as well Mark two putted for a par. My chip was right at the pin, it hit the pin hard and rolled off to about ten feet away, and I made the putt for par.

"The next hole is a hard par five you have to lay up in front of the water, and then it will be 250 yards to a small green that is steeply sloped from back to front." I told her, "It's any ones guess as to who will win this hole."

"Will you get another birdie here?" She asked.

"I have had eagles, birdies, pars, bogies and double bogies on this hole." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I was last to hit and everyone else had laid up in front of the water, I set up and hit onto the adjacent fairway over the water as it was just a stream over there, that left me exactly 110 yards to the pin as the hole turned that way.

"You son of a bitch" Mark said as I laughed and walked over to the cart.

"Nice shot" Cheryl said.

No one hit the green with their second shot, I missed to the back as I had to hit over some trees and just caught one of the top branches. My chip landed in front of the pin and rolled right off of the green to about 15 yards in front of the green, my fourth shot was 10 feet short of the pin and I missed the putt, my bogie putt was a two foot downhill putt and I made that barely. Mark played it perfectly and birdied Ray and George both got par. Cheryl put the pin in the hole then leaned against the pin as she pulled off her panties, pulled out a tit and walked over to Mark slipping the panties into his front pocket. Brandy and Clara each pulled out a tit and got into their carts for the drive to the next tee box, it was about 200 yards over to the tee box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.