The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 8

I woke up groggy with a splitting headache, glanced around and there on my bedside table was a glass of water and a pair of aspirins, I got out of bed and took the aspirins then drank the water, as I was standing there Julie had come up with a cup of coffee for me, I took it and kind of stumbled out onto the deck, Julie followed me and handed me a smoke, then lit it for me, I thanked her as she turned and went back inside. I was still sitting there drinking my coffee when Cheryl came up with the coffee pot to refill my coffee she was wearing a housecoat again and her tit slipped out as she was pouring my coffee; that got an appropriate response from me.

"Well I think you will be all right if that is any indication" she said nodding towards my erection.

I smiled at her as she turned to go back in her tit still hanging out; I got up then and went into the shower washing myself until I was relaxed again. I went downstairs walked into the kitchen looking for a slice of toast to munch on until my stomach settled down, Julie handed me a slice then pointed me outside to the deck where Cheryl was looking after the kids, she had gotten dressed but had forgotten to put on panties I noticed as she was on her knees facing away from me playing with the kids. I sat down in the chair that gave me the best view and just watched her pussy as she stretched to reach the toys she was trying to get the kids interested in, Julie brought me out some more coffee while I was watching; "Not a bad view is it?" Julie asked.

"No it is a pretty good way to waste away the day" I replied as Cheryl kind of duck walked her way around to face us, as she did I noticed her pussy opened right up and I could tell she was pretty excited as she was very wet.

"You really should not stare though" she said drawing my eyes upwards, she had on a deep v neck shirt and her right tit was hanging out, I paused there then looked up to her face.

"Sorry, but if it is showing I am going to look" I said with a smile.

Cheryl got up then and said she was going to wash up then start making breakfast. When Cheryl went inside Julie went over and sat in the chair beside the kids, as she sat down I noticed she had on a very short skirt as well, I could tell right away that she did not shave her pussy as her skirt rode way up showing her entire lap, she crossed her legs as soon as she sat down showing me everything for a brief second, I groaned.

"You two are going to kill me" I said.

"I thought you said you liked to be teased" she said with a smile as she reached down to help Steven stand beside the chair, as she did one of her tits' slipped out of her top, it slipped back in as she sat back up but she had uncrossed her legs when she leaned forward and now sat there with her legs spread far enough that I could see her slit, I could just see a drop of moisture at the bottom for her slit so I knew she was getting turned on as well. She crossed her legs again then and I looked up to her face, she still had a smile on her face; but there was a slight glint in her eye as well.

"Yes I do like to be teased I just did not realize how good you guys would be at it." I answered.

I drained my coffee cup and went inside to get a refill, when I walked in Cheryl was there bent over at the waist putting something into the oven, she had put on a thong and the way it cupped her vulva made me start to grow again, if I had actually ever gone down. I filled my coffee cup as she straightened up and I noticed that neither of her tits' were in the confines of her top, she just smiled at me, reached down and pulled her top to the side and one tit slipped back in, then turn to finish cooking whatever it was she had on the stove; I watched her free tit swing around for a moment then walked back outside, in time to watch as Julie pulled a thong past her knees and up onto herself, then watched as she rearranged it to the right spot, it took a little work for her to get all of her fur into the thong, when I looked up she was watching me watch her, I smiled at her and just mouthed the word "nice".

I grabbed a ball and went to play with the dogs, so that I could get those two vixens out of my head. I threw the ball for them for about a half hour then went back to the kitchen, no one else was up and around yet so I just grabbed a quick bite and asked the girls if they wanted to go for a walk with me and the dogs, once again they were in a rush to get ready and off we went, we turned and went the other way this time when we got to the gate, as we walked along this time a foolish rabbit ran across the road ahead of us and the dogs were hot on his tail in no time.

"I hope they don't catch it" Cheryl said.

"I think they are just chasing it for fun, they are fed pretty well so I don't think they would kill it." I said.

"I hope not, shouldn't you call them back though?" Julie asked.

"No this is their play time, the way they are trained they are on duty all the time they are inside the fence, unless they are chasing the ball or outside of the fence they are trained to not really have fun, so if I stop them from having fun now that could be bad." I said as they came trotting back to us without the rabbit.

Beauty came trotting right over to the kids and had a look at each of them, Cheryl bent over to give her a good petting and I noticed she had gotten rid of her thong again, we kept walking and Cheryl stood up and ran to catch up with us, one tit bouncing outside of her top. I just shook my head.

"So less than a week ago you two thought I might be a pervert and now I can hardly look at you with out see a boob or pussy, what's up with that?" I asked.

"Well we didn't know you then and after seeing the way you and your friends interact we have realized you are not that bad of a pervert." Cheryl said smiling as she was fixing her top.

"Oh I see it is because of my loose friends that I am afforded all of these views" I said with a smile "not that I am complaining mind you, I have been enjoying all of the peaks I am getting I just hope you are just doing it to make an old man happy not thinking it is going to improve your chances at keeping a job with me, I decided long before I saw anything I was going to keep you for as long as you want to stay.

"No I don't think it has anything to do with keeping the job or getting a raise, for me it has been fun, I have been enjoying it as much as you have I bet." Cheryl said.

"I know my job ends in a month and I know there is nothing I can do to make it last longer, this is a new found freedom for me, my family frowned on nudity of any sort, I thought that just maybe this would be a good safe opportunity to have a little fun before going back to my old life, I too think maybe I am enjoying it more than you are." Julie said.

"Julie I meant it when I told you that I would keep you employed here for as long as you want a job, you know I do need a gardener, I don't know if you are interested but, what I do know is that there is no way I would let you and Steven go and live without some way to support yourself financially, I don't care if you stay here at the house or with your friends like before but if you want the job it is yours, and no you don't have to flash me to keep it" I explained.

By this time we had walked a long ways so we turned to go back.

"But I can still have fun right?" Julie said.

"Hey knock yourself out, in fact feel free to whip out a tit right now if you want" I said with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.