The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 7

I woke up early, I had a slight hangover but it wasn't bad enough for me to not notice there was someone in the room, Cheryl was beside the bed in her housecoat with a cup of coffee for me, when she bent over to place the cup on my bedside table her left breast fell out of her housecoat. I know she knew it but she just stood up and said "good morning." "Yes it is a very good morning" I answered staring right at her tit hanging out with her housecoat just kind of hanging up on her erect nipple almost as if it was the only thing keeping her house coat from closing.

She turned and went down the stairs while I got up and padded to the bathroom. I finished up in there and grabbed my coffee and walked out onto my deck to have my morning smoke, Julie was walking down the path and looked up at me, she hesitated for a second as I was standing there naked then said good morning as she continued on into the house. I finished my smoke and went into have a shower, I had left my empty coffee cup outside and when I was walking into the bathroom Julie came up with the coffee pot to refill my cup, she looked slightly embarrassed as she straightened her back and walked out to fill my cup.

I did the three S's you know shit, shower, and shave then got dressed and wondered downstairs, Cheryl and Julie were both busy cooking breakfast and making toast.

"I saw Mark and Cathy going for a run about ten minutes ago so they are up at least" Cheryl told me.

"Yes they will go for a run every morning while they are here, I will keep an eye out for them and let them know they can use the shower room to get the sweat off when they come back, could you please get some towels out for them?" I replied.

"No problem, I will get them some right away." Cheryl said.

I looked at Julie and she blushed as she caught me looking "do you have a problem with me being nude in the morning Julie" I asked.

"No not really I was just surprised; in my family no one ever walked around naked, I will get used to it" she answered while looking down at the stove.

"One of the reasons for this place to be as secluded as it is was so that I could get up and enjoy my coffee out on the deck without having to get dressed in the morning. If it bothers you I can put on a house coat but I would rather not, at least until it gets too cold to be out there enjoying the sun." I told her.

"No it is your house, who am I to tell you how to dress in your room or in your house, I will get used to it." She stated with conviction.

"Good enough for me, and hey if want to sunbathe nude or anything feel free" I said with a smile.

Julie's head came up at that comment as she blushed; I think she was considering it.

I looked out the window and saw the dogs coming back so I went out to talk to Mark and Cathy before they got too far. I told them that they could use the shower room if they wanted so Cathy ran down to get a couple of changes of clothes while Mark grabbed a cup of coffee then started throwing a ball for the dogs.

When Cathy came back she had everyone else with her, I told all of them to feel free to use the showers baths, or whatever in the house as I knew how cramped it could be in a motor home. Everyone told me they would take me up on that offer.

We all sat down for the first real meal in my new house, Cheryl and Julie had cooked up bacon, sausages, ham, hash browns and whatever kind of eggs we wanted. It was a good meal with friends, I looked around and hoped that all of the meals we had here would be as nice as this.

I let Cheryl know that I would like to barbeque steaks for supper so she should plan on having at least twenty for supper as I really had no idea how many would show up.

It didn't take long after breakfast for Julie to start asking us to set up the living room furniture; we walked to the garage and looked at the furniture I said you know they are not going to stop until it is all in there so we might as well just bring it all in. It really didn't take us long to bring it all in and set it up where the women wanted it, a few pieces had to be moved until they had it just right.

We were just finishing when Ray, Sam and George pulled in with their girlfriends, I guess they had met up on the road and travelled together to get here, the three women got out and walked towards me together, as if on cue they all pulled off their shirts then undid their bras, removing them then walked up to me and laid them on my shoulder as they gave me a bare breasted hug and kiss on the cheek. I wasn't surprised at Brandy Ray's girlfriend but the other two I had never met before so it was a little shocking. Brandy was a red head and a true red head, you didn't want to get her mad at you, she was so white you would think she never saw the sun, she had small little nipples on her C cup sized breasts, Rose whom I found out was Sam's girlfriend was part native with extremely large nipples on her perky B cup breasts, her black hair came down to just past her nipples I noticed as she kind of pulled it down to cover herself before pulling her shirt back on. Clara was as black as you could get and even blacker than George who was a proud black man, her short hair did nothing to cover even her ears never mind her slightly sagging D cup breasts with their extremely large nipples, she looked to be older than George's 40 years but carried herself proudly as she strolled over to him and gave him a big kiss before putting her top back on.

I looked up to see Julie and Cheryl watching this display with slight smiles on their faces. We got all of the introductions finished then the girls told me that they had breakfast together and Brandy had explained to them the traditional greeting when they met me. I was laughing at them as they described the conversation in the restaurant, I wished I had been there to see and hear it.

"I don't know where this tradition has come from, I know I have never asked any of you to show me your tits, but I can tell you it is a good tradition." I said with a smile.

All of the guys nodded enthusiastically at my comment and I noticed a couple of the girls nodding as well.

"I guess now would be the best time to tell you I hate panties as well" I said.

All of the girls laughed at that, "well I am not wearing any so you will like me" Clara said with a giggle.

She had on a pair of jeans so there was nothing for us to see as she did a little pirouette as if we could tell she wasn't wearing any.

"I like you anyway even if it is just because George likes you" I stated. "Anyone that could put up with that grumpy old man has got to be a keeper" "Aw boss you know I am not old" George said with a smile.

"No but you are a grumpy fucker" Mark said as he stepped back out of George's reach.

"That's only because you think that morning starts when you get up, everyone else realizes morning starts ten minutes before work starts." George said as he took a light hearted swing at Mark.

"Maybe he was grumpy because you didn't wake him up right, he wasn't grumpy this morning when I woke him" Clara said hugging him.

"I can tell you now I have tried to wake him many ways and he has always been grumpy, I even thought I could speed him up once by giving him a shower in bed, I know the water in the bucket was a little cold but I was just trying to help him, the way he chased me you would have thought I hurt him" Mark said with a laugh.

"I didn't see you laughing when I caught you and threw you into the lake" George said with a smile.

"See he even admits it he is grumpy in the morning" Mark said laughing.

"One of these days you are going to really piss him off then we will see who is grumpy" I said as I shook my head at the good natured bickering.

Cheryl and Julie came out and started putting out finger foods for a snack as they offered drinks to everyone, I asked for a rye and coke, Julie went over to the bar and after watching to make sure I was paying attention she bent over opened the fridge while giving me an unobstructed view of her breasts, I had not noticed until now the shirt she had on was loose enough that if she leaned forward at all it would fall away from her chest, she held the pose until I looked her in the eye, grinned and stood to make my drink. She brought me my drink "there you go; I believe that is just the way you like it." "Yes I believe you are right" I replied before even tasting my drink. I looked over at Cheryl then as she was facing away from me bent over at the waist getting some ice, she had a short skirt on and a very bright orange g string, her legs were spread just enough to outline the bulge of her vulva in the g string. I looked up to see her smiling at me as she straightened back up. Right about then I knew they were taking the teasing comment I made seriously. All I could do was smile as I figured it would only get worse.

I was on my second drink when my cell phone rang, I looked at it and sure enough it was Mike.

"Hello Mike how are you this afternoon?" I asked as I answered.

"I am pretty good, I have some news for you most of it good" he said.

"Mike would you mind calling me back on the house phone then I can put it on speaker phone and everyone will be able to hear at the same time, after all it affects all of us" I asked.

"Sure I will call you right back" Mike said.

I got everyone to come into the dining room as I had Cheryl hook up the speaker phone in there. The phone was ringing as I got to it, "Hello again mike" "Ok can everyone hear me?" Mike asked.

I looked around and noticed that Cheryl and Julie were in the kitchen, far enough away to be out of earshot but close enough to get us anything we might need.

"Yes we can all hear you" I said.

"Ok I will go through all of it one time then if there are any questions we can answer them at the end," Mike said, Cheryl came up and placed a bunch of note pads and pencils on the table.

"The Judge has granted the injunction and the sheriff's dept. Is right now serving papers both at the Head office in Calgary and at the Job site in Ft McMurray, the injunction gives the company 3 days to respond so we will have a court date on Thursday morning to hear any objections they may have, the RCMP have already raided both the job site and the offices for the engineering firm which stole your prints, they have made several arrests and John the guy you talked to on the phone, is saying you gave him permission to copy the prints. So that is all of the good news, the not so good news is I am having trouble getting a good number to use for the lawsuit. All of the records are now tied up in the criminal case and I can't get my hands on them to come up with a good number, I am going to go with 70 million and hope that is enough. The problem is it has to be a realistic number but if it is low then that is all you will get. Ok any questions." Mike asked as he wound down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.