The Maid - Cover

The Maid

Copyright© 2009 by RDM

Chapter 5

I woke up at 5:30 started the coffee pot while I jumped in the shower, I threw on a house coat and took a cup of coffee outside and sat on a lawn chair waiting to see what time Cheryl would show up. The dogs went running down the driveway at 6:15 so I assumed they were going to meet her, it was quite the race but I think the dogs won coming to stand beside my chair before she got the SUV parked, I was glad to see yesterday's incident hadn't scared her too much.

"Good morning" Cheryl greeted me.

"Good morning to you too" I answered.

I watched her get Cindy out of the car seat, she was still asleep so she went straight into the stroller, it was warm this morning so I offered to watch her outside while Cheryl cooked, I threw a ball for the dogs until breakfast was placed on my lap, it was French toast and bacon this morning.

"I asked a girlfriend of mine if she would come out and help me. She has a little boy the same age as Cindy. I met her at the doctor's office when Cindy was getting a check up, she is in really rough shape financially, and her boyfriend got killed in a car accident just before her son was born. I mentioned the no bra thing she said she had to think about it. I am supposed to meet her at 10:00 to go grocery shopping she will let me know then." She told me.

"Ok; well let her know the bra thing is not a deal breaker" I said.

She smiled and continued eating.

"I could really get used to this cooked breakfast really quick." I said.

We walked over to the house and started to look around I checked out the floor in the dining room while Cheryl went into the living room and up to my bedroom, The floor in the dining room looked really good they had even polished it when they were done. I went upstairs looking at the walls on my way through, It was a kind of off white, it definitely looked better than the primer but I wasn't sure it was better than just white, I guess I wouldn't really know until there was some furniture in the room.

"Looks ok I guess" I said as Cheryl was looking around the walls.

"Yes it is exactly the colour it needs to be in order to go with your bed and dresser" she replied.

I just nodded as I looked around; I could see where the floor guys had brought underlay upstairs for the carpeting.

"It looks like these guys are going to be finished way ahead of schedule" I commented.

"I hope so I can't wait to move in and start getting things settled" Cheryl said.

"How is your packing going?" I asked

"Good I am all packed and ready to move as soon as they get the basement finished." She told me.

"We will tell them to start on the basement today and get it done as soon as possible so that you can move in a little faster." I told her.

"That would be nice it is not very good around my apartment right now, the landlord has noticed me driving the SUV and has been hassling me for money the past couple of days." She explained.

"If you want you can move into the motor home for now, there is a second bedroom in the front, we can just close the curtains, it's a little cramped but it is only for sleeping in anyway." I said.

"I will think about it, maybe I will take you up on it if he hassles me again." She said.

"Any idea when your guests will start showing up?" She asked as we walked out to the barbeque area.

"Yeah they will probably start showing up this afternoon, some will come on Monday, and I think everyone should be here by Tuesday morning." I said shrugging my shoulders.

The painters showed up while we were sitting outside so I buzzed them in and grabbed another cup of coffee for each of us. Once they got there I talked to them for a few minutes offering them a bonus if they could get things finished a little faster, they told me they would call a couple of friends and get two crews working, I mentioned that I now wanted the basement finished first if possible and they said it would not be a problem they would be able to paint the entire basement in one day. Cheryl was happy to hear that, I had to tell her that it still needed to have the floor done and be aired out before she could move in.

The second crew of painters showed up before the flooring guys, I guess they were desperate for work; they got started in the basement as well. The flooring guys showed up just as Cheryl was getting ready to leave, I told her I would watch Cindy as she only had the one car seat and if she needed to bring her friend out they would need it for her son.

Cindy and I went up to talk to the flooring guys. I asked them if it was worth it to bring in another crew to lay the flooring and they told me that they were already pushing the painters and they would still be able to keep up even with having two painting crews.

We went outside and played with the dogs for awhile, unfortunately Cindy decided not to wait until her mom came back and had one of the smelliest shits ever. I changed her and put her down for a nap.

Cheryl came back around 11:30 with her friend, she was about 5' 6" obviously of Mediterranean decent, long black hair and olive coloured skin, she had smaller b cup breasts that were firm even without the bra. She had on a button up blouse buttoned all the way to her chin. I could see just a slight sway in her breasts as she walked.

"Rick this is Julie, Julie this is Rick Miller." She said nodding at each of us in turn.

"Please to meet you" I said offering her my hand to shake.

"Thank you" Julie said.

"Have a seat and tell me a little about yourself" I told her.

"Not much to tell really, I used to work at the dollar store but I haven't had a job since it closed about six months ago. I have been lucky about staying with some friends of mine but they are having a hard time of it as well, I hope to be able to help them out a little with some of the bills." She told me.

She sat there nervously wringing her hands like she had something else to add so I just nodded and waited.

"So how much extra would you pay if I worked topless?" She finally spat out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.