A Journey of a Real Woman
Chapter 4: The Relationship Changes

Copyright© 2009 by dawn1958

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Relationship Changes - Betsy is turning 40 soon and she looks back at her life. She remembers all of the things that happened to her, some erotic, some humiliating, and some very exciting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Betsy felt butterflies in her stomach when she returned to dreamland. She had gotten up at noon to take a much needed break from her life story but now it was time to continue. Betsy returned to the bed and this time she pretended to be bound and gagged. Thinking back, she felt like a prisoner to her strong, emotional feelings for Ron but her relationship with the man had changed. Betsy was a Baptist who went to church with her dad and other relatives until she left home. She could understand how she fell in love with Ron but not how she let him convince her to do the sinful and immoral things she did.

Initially Ron was tender and the perfect gentleman. She tried to think of how long it was before he introduced her to a threesome. A subtle smile broke out on her pretty face when she realized it should have been named a foursome.

Ron's excuse for using hotel rooms made her uneasy, but she went along knowing it made him happy. Making him happy was the important thing. They always went to one specific hotel so Betsy didn't think anything was out of the ordinary on one particular occasion. When they entered the room, Betsy stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of two strangers. She turned on her heel thinking that they were in the wrong room, but Ron quickly put his arms around her. "This is Jerry and Allan," he said, making her wonder what the hell was happening.

"I told them how gorgeous you are ... and how sexy you are," Ron whispered but it sounded like he was yelling at her. "I told them how great you are in bed ... what a great fuck you are, and that nobody fucks like you."

Betsy stared at Ron unable to believe what he had said. She was so shocked that she stood motionless with her mouth hanging wide open. "Take your blouse off ... and your bra, Baby. Show the boys your gorgeous tits ... now!"

To this day Betsy never understood how it happened. She remembered putting her hands up to protest but it did little good, as Ron's hands furiously stripped her clothing. Betsy knew that she didn't help Ron but one by one he undid the buttons of her blouse until the front hung open. She flinched when Ron grabbed the loose material and swiftly stripped it from her body. When he yanked her bra strap and pulled the garment from her heaving chest, she felt like dying.

Betsy stood frozen on the spot and she could see the two men devouring her nakedness with their hungry, beady eyes. She watched her visualization in horror, as Jerry boldly walked up to her, and he put his hands on her boobs. She did not move a muscle when he fondled her and then began caressing her nipples, which seemed to betray her thoughts. The buds were rock-hard and Jerry rolled them around like they were marbles in oil.

Suddenly Ron grabbed a handful of her hair. He was standing behind her with his body pressed against her own so that she couldn't move. Then he yanked her head backwards until she lost sight of Jerry and her eyes stared directly at the ceiling. "Now you can show Jerry how good you are ... what a great piece of ass you are," Ron whispered with his lips beside her ear. She started to whimper and a tear rolled down her blushing cheek, not from what Ron was saying but from what Jerry did to her.

The complete stranger who she had met just minutes earlier put his hand on top of her pussy. Jerry pressed hard with his middle finger so that her pants pushed into the wetness between her legs. "That's it, baby doll ... open those gorgeous legs so Jerry can feel you ... he loves young cunt," Ron said holding her absolutely motionless. "I love ... love when you make my friends happy. I want to watch them fuck you, baby." Betsy couldn't understand how Ron, the love of her life, could allow this to happen. It was if she didn't know him at all when Ron encouraged his friends and offered her to them.

Betsy felt Ron's free hand on her waist and shuddered when his fingers undid her pants. As soon as Ron loosened the waistband and rolled her pants over her flared hips, Jerry's hand brazenly pushed between her naked thighs. His fingers covered the narrow panty-band of material in a most threatening fashion.

The memory was very clear, vividly clear. Her breathing was so ragged and uneven that she started to feel dizzy. The crotch of her panties was no protection and Jerry easily shoved the wet material to the side. Betsy tried her utmost to keep her legs together but Jerry wormed his hand under the stretchy material groping to find the vulnerable opening. Then he kicked her feet apart and suddenly Jerry's probing fingers were directly over her puffy labia.

"Ron ... oh gawd, please! Please gawd ... don't let him touch me," Betsy pleaded feeling more desperate with each passing moment. "Pleeease ... dear gawd ... this can't be happening?"

The rapist rammed his finger into Betsy so fast, all she could do was cry out. She stretched upward standing as high as she could on her tiptoes. There were hands all over her body, more hands than she could count. In a split second, all her clothes were stripped and the three men felt her up, as if they were teenagers. Her dream was so vivid and realistic that Betsy reasoned it must have happened that way.

If Betsy remembered correctly, the three men held her a prisoner. She didn't know how to resist Ron at the time and her hesitation and doubt was her ultimate downfall. The men had little difficulty carrying her across the room, as she was totally overwhelmed and confused by what was happening. They tossed her naked body on the bed, but it was the last thing Betsy remembered from that night until years later.

Now Betsy tried to justify her actions in that dingy hotel room and she welcomed the opportunity to visualize about what really happened. Even today, she was so embarrassed that it was hard to think about what complete strangers did to her. Jerry was between her legs before she could stop him. His hands pushed her thighs outward and he dove into the exposed opening. Ron had his hands on her shoulders holding her down and Allen was next to her waiting for an opening.

Everything happened very fast and looking back on it, Betsy realized she didn't have a chance. She was helpless and what could she do against three overpowering guys, she reasoned, even though it was twenty years later.

Ron suddenly put her face between his hands and he started kissing her all over ... her cheeks, neck, forehead and then her ears. "That's it, baby ... spread your legs so Jerry can do it. Let him lick your pussy, baby," Ron whispered sending tremors all through her body. Then Jerry fulfilled his dream of cunnilingus with what he thought was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He licked Betsy's cunt nonstop and his tongue danced, as if it was on fire.

Even now Betsy was ashamed of the way she responded. Ron whispered softly and he rained tender kisses on her ear while moving his body to the side. This left Betsy's chest exposed and Allen attacked like a starved maniac. Her face felt hot and flushed and Ron held her steady while he urged Allen to suck her nipples. Betsy had tried hard to merely listen to Ron and block out everything else but that proved impossible. Now she focused, as hard as she could to see the truth, knowing it had taken her a long time to forgive herself.

"That's it baby ... Cum for me, baby. Cum for me and the boys. I told them you were the best. That's it! Holy fuck ... I love watching you cum baby." It was a horrible movie when it flashed into her head and she watched her hips thrusting madly at Jerry's hungry mouth. His tongue lapped her clitoris and she squirted love juices down his throat. Jerry drank from her womanly fountain and his cunnilingus would be just a horrible memory for Betsy.

Numerous times she had whispered, 'this can't be ... can't be happening to me.' Then she realized that indeed she was experiencing an orgasm with a stranger and her loving boyfriend had given his consent. Suddenly she could hear Ron coaxing her on and Allen cheering for his buddy. "Go Jerr ... eat'er. Holy fuck man ... I think she's cumming," Ron yelled at his buddy. "Look at her ass go man ... you're eatin' her out like a monster."

Betsy now knew she surrendered her spirit that fateful night. In her mind, she was doing everything to make Ron happy because she was in love, or so she thought at the time. It proved to be the beginning of a chapter in her life, which she was not proud of. After the demoralizing climax, Betsy was too ashamed to fight back. She was numb when contemplating what was worse, no Ron in her life or being shared by his friends? Sadly her mind shut out the truth and she chose the wrong path.

All she remembered was Ron beside her during the orgasm giving his complete blessing as his buddy ate her out. She lost track of the number of times she said, 'this can't be happening ... not to me.' The memory was horrifying but she willed herself to continue the daydream even knowing things got worse. Betsy watched the dream unfold from a lofty perch, as if it were happening to some other woman.

She was a complete wreck after the orgasm. Betsy was vaguely aware of Allen coaxing her onto her hands and knees and her heart was still racing a mile a minute. Ron knelt beside her and he spoke sternly into her ear with a challenging voice. "I've waited for months to see this ... watch you get banged by a real stud."

Being overly sedated by guilt and shame from what had transpired already, Betsy waited in the precarious doggie position. Ron made sure her arms were bent so that her upper body rested on her elbows, which dug into the bed. Her knees were pushed apart to give her extra balance and Allen moved in for the kill. At first, Betsy didn't realize what he was doing but then she trembled frantically.

Her head drooped down between her forearms with her forehead resting on the bed and then she felt it. Allen began the slow, intense pecker spanking. Ron had pecker spanked her before, but this felt different; the mass of the organ was much greater than Ron's. The sound of his heavy cock slapping her bare ass echoed through the dungy hotel room, which was most likely heard by the rooms next-door.

Betsy remained spread-eagled on the bed dreaming, and letting the degrading events pass through her head. Her arms were high above her head and her wrists were bound to the bed by imaginary handcuffs. Even now she rolled her shoulders around, as if she was struggling to get away, but like twenty years ago, she stayed a prisoner. Betsy had heard her girlfriends talk about a man's size and how it was far more pleasurable having sex with a man who had a big penis.

Allen was still spanking her with his over-sized cock and she shivered with each slap. Her eyes were ablaze watching it all happen. Jerry was going out of his mind watching his buddy getting ready to mount Betsy. He pushed Ron out of the way so he could get close to Betsy and tell her what he was feeling. Compared to Jerry, Ron was far too nice. Jerry craved dirty, perverted sex.

"You're gorgeous ... the sexiest bitch I've seen," the vile man said. "Keep that ass in the air, Honey. Al's gonna fuck the shit out of ya ... make you his bitch," Jerry said sending shivers up her spine. "Wait till Al gets that fucking monster dick in your sweet cunt. When he does ... you'll bark like a dog or I'll pull every fucking hair out of your pretty head."

Jerry was in control and he loved the feeling. "That's it bitch ... can you feel his cock smacking your beautiful ass?" He grabbed her head and held it above the sheets by twisting his fingers in the long, curly strands and yanking hard. By this time, he had all of Betsy attention. "Holy Christ ... he's rubbing the big, fucking head of his dick through your snatch. I bet that feels good ... doesn't it, honey?"

At the time, Betsy twisted and struggled but her hips weren't moving. Allen had his fist around his enlarged cock and he was rubbing the wide, flared head up and down through her pussy crack. Every few moments, he threatened to shove the head into her vulnerable opening but held off. Allen wanted her to suffer and he prolonged the devious assault. There had to be something different about this man but at that precise moment years ago, Betsy was still unsure.

All of a sudden Betsy began to whimper remembering the devastating consequences of how she acted that night. To this day, she still remembered it as the climax of the century. She had to see the orgasm again and the brilliant scenes rolled across the movie screen of her darkened eyelids one more time. Her heart beat increased drastically in anticipation of what happened and now she was going to watch the rerun.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.